Fitness Cringe Thread

Fitness Cringe Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z_1xISQz6x4
youtube.com/watch?v=pZgxkE-2QAw
roguefitness.com/rogue-competition-plates
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that is a very impressive deadlift, being performed by a millionare celebrity. Wheres the cringe?

>that is a very impressive deadlift

Ur a fgt

Kek

>3.5pl8 diddly
>not impressive for the general population

hows your first month of lifting going?

how much is that? never used standard plates
it's not impressive for anyone who lifts a couple of years and eats well. with the horrible way wolverine's been eating, i guess that's an achievment.
his legs are still a fucking disgrace.

OP's photo is shopped, here's the real one.

>in excess of 400 lbs
>not impressive deadlift

Dyel: the man, the legend, the post.

Reds are 55 lbs, blues are 45 lbs

I'm assuming the large plate just outside the blues is a standard plate, considering it's size. So that's at least 400 pounds

>how much is that
>that's not impressive

How can you rate whether it's impressive or not if you don't even know how much it is?

man, is he lifting in a new york gym where the gym is inside a pre-war building on a cloud day? i live in california and will never know that comfy feel

m8 he's on more gear than a climber on K2, a 3.5pl8 diddly on his cycle and at his weight is not impressive

>3.5 plate
You're an idiot. There's clearly two 55 pound plates there, and two 45 pound plates

Besides, he's not training for strength. He doesn't care about that, he's just looking for definition and size for his movie. He's not some autistic fat powerlifter

that's 465 lbs

4 55 lb bumpers
2 45 lb bumpers
2 45 lb hex plates
2 10 lb plates
45 lb bar

I dont think he is actually. He has shown steady progress over 10 years, actually likes lifting as a sport, and doesnt have an unrealistically good body when you consider that for his shirtless scenes he is given makeup, prosthetics, postprocessing and pro lighting angles.

Plus he has a pretty genuine personality, and seems like the type of guy to actually take lifting seriously instead of leaning on ez roids.

I'm pretty sure he is a casual recreational powerlifter actually, sorry.

Do you have a source that shows he lifts for his own personal reasons? Because all I know is he's a racing driver and movie star

>image.jpg

EVERY TIME

>he can't afford an iphone

>guy is in his 40's
>instead of just taking a shitton of gear for a movie like most celebrities he actualy trains hard and lifts shit up and down
>'Hurr guys no legs amiriiiitee? XD secrut club!!

inb4 he's on gear

Nah, you would see bigger swings in his weight between movies, he seems rather stable in most of his movies.

Look at Christian Bale for example, he did some pretty wild swings in weight between movies.

It's a solid lift, nothing extraordinary. I don't see why you would disregard it

Life Pro-tip: Get a job. This will allow you to not only have money to purchase things but also your parents will respect you more for it.

No need to think me, just pay if forward.

Exiting out now.

>It's a solid lift

Christian Bale did so because the roles required it of him. Wolverine hasn't had a role the explicitly demanded a less fit body.
I think he's cruising on somewhat low doses, no reason he wouldn't

Or he just trains and eats well

no. he lifts more than me.

Well played

It is, memes aside

When you post all your sources for don't forget to also link him to some wikis about why the sky is blue and the sun looks yellow.

>being this butthurt about being wrong about a picture

Skinny man-bun wearing hispster manlet fag like pic related enters the training area. Puts glass bottle of water with stopper (pic related) on the floor. Gets on one bench and starts doing crunches. Suddenly see raw almonds falling out his short pockets as he crunches.

KEK

He was in the middle of activating his almonds, and you call him cringe?

>It is

>neo-Veeky Forums now hates Hugh Jackman

Man this place really is dead.

It's cringey because half the people shitposting in here can't deadlift half of that.

Quit being such a faggot. No celebrity is going to be some Autistic power-lifter and even though they're not this dude still lifts more than any of you.

You're being baited in a bait thread brah

Damn. Not again.

Now listen here you dirty, no good summerfag. I ve been on Veeky Forums for the past 8 years and by god i WILL NOT TOLERATE you treating me with such utter DISREPECT .

You WILL respect me , for i am an OLDFAG , who was shitposting when you were still in high school talking about lord of the rings with your gay little friends.

So YOU can fuck off to reddit, which is much more suitable for filthy newfags like yourself, or you can RESPECT your oldfags and maybe, just MAYBE, we'll let you stay on our website.

Kapische?

It's a solid lift for someone not focusing on strength. He's an actor. He's focusing on his physique. Anyone who says it's a shit lift is either retarded or trolling.

Of course it's cringe. He didn't bring a homemade coconut instead.

it's capisce dumbshit

Rekt

Didn't know there were so many dyels who think you have to be a powerlifter to deadlift 4+ plates baka

fuckin kek'd good, under8'd

Cackle

>Mfw I was into LOTR in highschool.......
>12 years ago

>12
>12 fucking years ago m8

And pronounced ca-PEE-skay unless you're a shitskin Siciliano.

embarassing post

>abusing meme arrows this hard

Then he shouldnt be deadlifting and stick to isolations. The amount of summer in this post is unbelievable

That picture still applies to you whatever you say. Eating overpriced shit is still eating shit

Now go be underaged somewhere else

>ca-PEE-skay

youtube.com/watch?v=z_1xISQz6x4

He Deadlifts 410 now apparently.

>lift more than him
>look worse

why

genetics

holy shit this place sucks

>because he lifts 3.5plate in a picture it has to be his 1rep max

get it together

Dyel?

>user posts truth
>no replies

While you are asking for form checks from /r/fitness and traps on Veeky Forums with your 3 pl8 dead, Chad is lifting 700 lbs ANYWAY HE WANTS.

It's ALPHA genetics or BETA results.

How can you not deadlift 200lbs?

Not even trolling legitly srs. How?

when i first deadlifted i could only do 185 for a few reps with good form. 2 plates was round as hell

cross fit plates.

If the bar bends then it is a good lift

Otherwise you're just pretendin

You start well then go retard

>le fat powerlifter maymay

>lifts for a movie with a trainer and probably steroids
>LE EBIN GYM MEMES XD

why are people so fucking horrible?

why is the old man using a belt?

you are legit retarded

how bout you learn something before you try posting again?

Cause they're people and it's in our nature

not mine famalamadingdong

it's nice to see someone apply logic on Veeky Forums
allow me to explain
I knew the red plates are 20 kg
meaning bar+reds=100kg
so the entire thing had to be a 100+4 smaller plates=less than 160kg=less than what a real lifter would lift

youtube.com/watch?v=pZgxkE-2QAw

why the fuck would you even link something like this

What you guys forget is he's lifting an adamantium skeleton every time he moves.

Holy shit thought he snapped his fucking back on that 700. Nice lift I guess

those are rogue competition bumpers, so it's 210 kg.

see and roguefitness.com/rogue-competition-plates

god damn it, this thread is salty as fuck

more like huge jack'd- amirite?

How can one person be so sure yet be so fucking wrong?

>polls show the vast majority of Veeky Forums are noobs
>entire thread is shitposting about a 200kg deadlift
top kek lads

oh fuck TOP kek for real

210kg is not that bad for a non competitive lifter. But not impressive either. Tho I'm not the one to say anything lifting just 180 after 3 years, lol.

I suppose you haven't seen a lot of deadlifts at near max resistance.

this is not a good thread.

lol, the rounding was even that severe. I think Veeky Forums has made you paranoid about this shit. you don't end up in a wheelchair just because of some slight flexion during a deadlift.

>235 bench
>have a bigger bench than him
>same height as him
>chest looks small
>why live

4pl8 is the standard of making it.
>he's the summerfag

You guys do realize this is Jackman making it into the thousand pound club, right?

I cant lift that shit and he has 25 yrs on me so there's no way im going to knock him.

funniest post itt desu my nigger family

fucken hell epic

When I first deadlifted I could onoy do 350 lbs. Feelsbadman

I bet you think your a diamond dozen too right?