Is Dr. Mike Mew a troll?

Is Dr. Mike Mew a troll?

youtube.com/watch?v=NvoX_wEtwDk

>lips together
>teeth together
>tongue on the roof of your mouth
How do you do this without clenching your jaw? I keep my lips together and my tongue on the roof of my mouth naturally, but I keep my teeth apart to make my face skinnier.

Considering I got rid of my underbite using his method? No he's not trolling. It definitely works. You just have to keep at it for a while

I feel like an idiot doing it

nah he's not a troll, he knows what he's talking about.
chew gum brehs

Shouldn't you chew harder stuff?

How bad was your underbite?

Definitely noticeable that's for sure .

What is?

woops I meant to respond to

I started doing this not too long ago and it's made a significant difference. It's gone so far as to change my whole upright posture for the better.

Did you increase your aesthetics?

two ways to get stronger breh, high reps or high weight. You're normal chewing gum is kinda soft, then bazooka gum is tougher, and finally true beef jerky is even tougher. You could use that as a progression. I've noticed considerable hypertrophy from chewing gum every day till both sides of my jaw are sore.

There is also some tough gum on amazon, but it's rather expensive. Beef jerky is in my opinion the best choice, protein and it's rather tough so good jaw gains.

Fighters used to chew gum and jerky to build up their jaws, as it helps to make you knockout resistant.

no he's an actual orthodontist with degrees you fucking twat

What do I do if my teeth are fucked and don't really touch, am in the process of fixing my shit up with braces on my bottom row and a jaw expander in the roof of my mouth.

whats the tl;dr for this.

How long did it take?

see

lips together, teeth together, tongue on the roof of your mouth

can i get a tl:tr ?

is this what that video is about?

i have always breathed through my nose even when sleeping and my tongue rests against the roof of my mouth without me even trying.

only thing i dont really do yet is place teeth against eachother, though they are very very close.

read the thread you lazy shit

best way to naturally increase your
HEIGHT
FACE
FRAME

desu

Fuck off

I think it's "teeth close", not together. Otherwise you're wearing off your enamel.
I don't know if it's a scam or not, but since I've seen those vids, two or three years ago, I made a conscious effort to do the things he talks about. Might be in my mind but I think my profile improved slightly. He says it's working for kids and for adults it takes decades, but hey, it's not like it costs me anything to put my tongue on my palate.

Your tongue pushing apart and your jaw biting down should be working antagonistically, both in balance

Started doing this a month ago since I have a slight underbite, haven't seen much of a result, understandably, yet.

Your post gave me hope.

I think it works.
I've lessened my over bite over the last 2 years, and the muscles on the side of my jaw have got bigger which makes my jaw look more square.

In addition to the:
>lips together
>teeth together
>tongue on the roof of your mouth
I also tuck my lips in because they are huge and it makes me feel self conscience.

well for one he's not trying to sell you anything, so why not try it
on the other hand even if it works, it's probably too late

so how far up my mouth ceiling do i put my tongue.

as in how far do i try to stretch my tongue upwards.

until your brain hurts

same

my normal posture already put my tongue against my ceiling and teeth on each other
(as with any nose breather)

but i could really push upwards and cover more,