Be me

>be me
>20 years old 5'8 104 lbs skelemanlet
>made a fake badoo account yesterday(its a dating site like tinder)
>use pic related as profile, a 5' 7 fit manlet friend of mine
>also sent pics of my real 7.5 inches pencil dick
>1 day has happened and 3 trannies (xd) and 5 legit girls are dtf, one even wants to come to drive to my house to fug
>obviously not happening cuz im so skinny its scary
>feel bad for being a lazy skelemanlet that has been saying since 2013 that "I will get fit starting the next month"
So the question is how much time would it take to go from a 104lbs zero muscle skelemanlet to pic related in everything but face. Im so fucking mad with myself right now, I got told that girls where picky as fuck but I got something, but I cant do shit cuz im a skinny manlet

Here's another pic, im so jelly

Read the sticky

it typically takes a natty 2-4 years to escape dyel-mode

You're jealous of that? he's small as fuck bro, SS + GOMAD and you can be bigger than that in a few months

>implying robots know anything about body care or exercising
also pic related the fat ho that wants to drive to my house tonight

>7.5 inches pencil dick

or like 6 months tops of he wants to look like his friend

thanks familia I will look that up and try to do my best (as I always say) but atleast I know that it isnt impossible

ew

You cant reach those arms as a natty in a matter of "months"

except for maybe the forearms I dont see anything you wouldnt be able to get in 6 months unless you were spooky skeleton mode

more pl0x

>this is not op just trying to get an honest opinion
Your "friend " is a dyel fag

I'd fuck you. But only if you're the bottom.

I was bigger than him in 3 months bulking with reg park's.

i fucking wish that was me, you guise want a pick of the pencil dick along with the toothpick arm and a timestamp?

>Read the sticky without a gym membership
>Get 0 good non-dietary info out of it
What's the fucking point, the sticky's a meme.

Whew lad, bit eager their to show of yur dick on an Ogre Swamp Maintenance Forum

xddd

whats reg perk?
original post

You'll get there in around 6 months if you're actually committed and do your research

reg park's 5x5 beginner's routine.
google it.

cool, thanks

>writing "original post"
Fuck off back to /r9k/.

>>original post
I can't even imagine your view on this site if you've spent so much time on /r9k/ only that you think every board has the robot.