How long does it take to escape skeleton mode?

Is 1 year a reasonable amount of time for achieving ottermode?
6'1 and 132 lbs. I also have mild pectus excarvatum. [spoiler]Just kill me senpai[/spoiler]

A year of non stop dedicated lifting and diet will do you
For reference it took me about 3 months to go from your weight to 150
Alot of it was fat, but you need some fat
(didn't even lose my 'abs')

My biggest problem is diet, I live by myself and it's pretty hard to motivate myself to cook multiple times a day. Instead I just end up cooking one big meal and that's it most of the time.

Same boat. I'm starting up meal prepping on Sunday though. Just gunna cook a shit ton on Sunday and portion it out for meals throughout the week. Worth looking into.

cook meals beforehand, make huge amounts and tubbaware them for the coming days.

rice, potatoes, steam veggies etc

meat usually need to eat at least a day or 2 max after you cook it though

Hey friend.

Was 6 foot 5 180lbs leaving high school. Literally 0 of that was muscle, all bones. Now I'm 205. Gained a little bit of fat, but a good bit of muscle as well. Basically just eat a bunch of healthy fats (nuts, fish oil, etc) and lift three times a week. Prolly took me 6ish months to get reasonably fit, then I went abroad and drank beer for 6 weeks and had to start over.

OP you still here?

just to suffer.

Holy fuck I actually thought for a second bottom left was me. I literally have the same body type, 0 fat 0 muscle

>[spoiler]Just kill me senpai[/spoiler]
Classic tell tale way to spot a /v/irgin.
Read the sticky and fuck off. :)

I'm curious about this as well. I have a slew of food allergies that make it very difficult to eat (no grains, no dairy, very low sugar) which in turn has made me very weak (6'2" 120lbs). It's gotten to the point where I don't even have the skelly look down since my stomach is perma-distended like some starving negro child. What do I do? I don't eat shit or drink soda or anything, I try to eat tons of veggies and as much meat as I can get, but it's not cheap.

how longs it gonna take me to get from D2 to D8 so I can go on some D8s

Couldn't you just eat potatoes in the place of grains?

I was at a similar spot a year ago. Just lift a minimum of 3-4 days every week, and eat everything. Also use GOMAD if you have to, start with half then increase till you see weight gain.

Can you eat nuts?
Otherwise lots of beef and potatoes

homeboy just make a Tinder and rake in the pussy.

I escaped skelly mode in 1 month when I first started. Started drinking milk with every meal.

>being that skinny
>still no abs
must suck

Don't overcomplicate things, you don't have to cook meals to make gains, especially at your weight. Just eat anything you can get your hands on

>132lb

Jesus wept, anyways get one of those bags for holding lunchboxes, eat 7 times a day

I'm 129 lbs, 5'6
Can anyone tell me what a home workout routine would look like if I wanna start lifting? Like how many push ups and how often, how many times to i lift the weights etc...