Fat hate general /fhg/ /FPS/ fat people stories

>Fat shaming
>A term made by obese people to avoid the responsibility to actually take proper care of their body and instead victimize themself by pretending they're discriminated like an ethnic group. When confronted with someone like that they will ignore all the facts about obesity being unhealthy and pretend it's some sort of evil socially constructed conspiracy by teh patriarchy

>Peter: "You've started gaining weight at a worrying level, maybe we could exercise together and take up a sport since you're always at home"

>Bianca: "omg stop disciminating me you're just fat shaming, all my fat is genetics and exercising is just a social construct made by our sexist society, i'm not being brainwashed into ur shauvinistic world"

>*Bianca then proceeds to eat burgers and refuses to better herself*

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/NXWAt
catalog.oregonstate.edu/CourseDetail.aspx?SubjectCode=PSY&CourseNumber=466
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Health management is fat shaming

Bernie people want your taxes to pay for this

imgur.com/a/NXWAt

catalog.oregonstate.edu/CourseDetail.aspx?SubjectCode=PSY&CourseNumber=466

>Women studies
>Fat sttudies
I still can't believe this is real.

This is fucking insane..

ignore it, you can teach a class on anything. Professors don't care what crap they spew, as long as you are paying up.

Got damn, get the fuck off facebook fatties and check your fucking notifications.

>those dead eyes
the patriarchy got to her boys ;_;

To be fair, you can develop anorexia while you're really big, but you'll definitely drop shit tons of weight as it persists.

All those unchecked notifications on your phone triggered me

>effects of weight bias
>Self blame

KEK, it's like they're expecting the doc to come in and say:

>Hamplanet, I have bad news...
What is it? (cracks open coke)
>It's...terminal obesity. The worst case we've ever seen.
Oh No! (takes a bite of chicken leg)
>I'm afraid that we don't know how it occurs, but nobel prize studies at John's Hopkins and Harvard suggest it's genetic and impossible to treat or prevent and there is no correlation with caloric intake or diet.
So what now? (tips pizza delivery guy)
>Well, we're going to recommend a steady diet of fast food and minimal exercise. I can write you a prescription for soda if you want. I'm so sorry. We should have caught it sooner!

Yeah, shit like this exist because of free market schooling, ya dingus. Courses like these would be the first to go as the government trimmed the fat so to speak. That is saying if the government worked.

Found this in the art building of my uni the other day. Sorry for shit quality.

LOL

>underrated post

Tear that piece of shit down

>make picture disgusting on purpose
>"love your tiger marks"

I would fuck those fat titties

>classic Bianca am I right?

>her

>muh genetics

i love these posts more than anything "YOUR NOT A DOCTOR" then they spew a bunch of garbage 'medical studies' to support their fat shit. common sense is common sense weighing 500 pounds is bad news.

reeeee....................................................

What will these deniers say if they're locked in a room and only given 1400 calories of food a day. What will they say when they start losing weight

>be me, fat as can be
>thank genetics everyday for blessing me with a strong, powerful, sassy body
>agents of the patriarchy show up at my door one day
>try to call rape but they offered me 10 cheeseburgers and a diet coke
>gotta stay healthy, amirite
>the healthy soda choice tastes kind of funny
>cosby.mp3
>wake up in a room with dumbbells and 1400 calories
>eat it all at once
>do this for months
>almost reaching Oldboy mode
>wake up one day and I see a scale
>tfw I lost 250lbs
>genetics must have evolved me
Genetics gave me the body to fight you fat shamers! HAES away!

>I don't give a fuck about your opinion

Clearly, otherwise you wouldn't dress or groom like that.

Isnt psychological science an oxymoron?

Lately these threads just make me depressed.

Me and gf got into an argument over Bernie's policy of education. These "courses" are the exact reason I don't support it. She's even more upset that I refuse to support Hillary if he loses.

No you can't you retarded faggot you develop bulimia, you literally cannot be anorexic unless you are underweight

You, sir, are a faggot.

Care to explain, or just gonna throw around random insults cause it's Friday?

Lol found this in about one minute on the Google. An underactive thyroid only accounts for 5~10lbs of weight gain, even in severe cases.

Though it does make it harder to lose weight.

However the next time a ham beast claims they are that way from their thyroid, this is your response.

If you've ever seen Naked and Afraid, it pretty much refutes her entire claim. People can lose 30 pounds in 21 days living in the wild with the only thing they'll have eaten is a snake, if that.

This post needs more attention

So, are fat guys becoming a thing?

Fuck you Retard yes you can. Sometimes a fatty/chubby has a mental breakdown and will stop eating almost anything. They will soon be underweight but they can already be diagnosed with anorexia if they lost a lot of weight In a short time and refuse to eat but are still in the process of becoming underweight.

>Hon
>Not "Hun"

He's not gonna split you open like a tauntaun baby, so get it right.

I wonder how much she weighed when they first started dating...if I ever get that fat, please murder me.

The definition of anorexia is "a lack or loss of appetite". Nothing to do with fat here, just an inability to eat/constant lack of appetite.

The definition of anorexia nervosa is "wilful obsession with losing weight by refusing to eat". This is a mental health condition.

Bulimia, technically bulimia nervosa is another emotional condition that drives people to binge eat, followed by a purge to prevent weight gain.

Nothing in any of these definitions prevent them from applying to fatties. Veeky Forums may well laugh and say "fatty needs to lose weight anyway", but it's still unhealthy and it still fucks people up. Once a fatty's mental state is restored (and they'd likely feed them well in a psych ward, anyway), they can be refocused on proper diet and exercise to lose excess weight to a healthy range.

HOLY FUCK thank you for posting this. Time to get off my ass

Do you guys in these threads actually hate fat people?
Sometimes it seems to me that not only this HAES thing gets shat on but also people who are overweight
I remember some time ago people itt said that you just hate the fat on people and the haes assholes.

So how is it Veeky Forums?

I myself have a couple of overweight friends and fitness never really comes up.

>*Chugs gallon of water, slams it on table* ANOTHER.

What did she mean by this?

>tfw you're starting to become attracted to chubby guys

H-high oestrogen?

I'm tired of being rejected by skinny women.

Do i have Veeky Forums's blessings to date a fatty for the sheer fact that it's less stressful and won't ruin my mental well being?

she thirsty

That he/she is thirsty.

H I G H T E S T
I
G
H
T
E
S
T

This, part of the criteria is to have a low BMI and amenorrhea, you don't have them both, you're not anorexic

Think my ___ may have posted this earlier but either way

Anybody else ever notice how the only people who ever go this hard with the "DON'T JUDGE ME" crap are fat people and junkies?

These fat shits are very literally emulating the attitudes and behavior of people struggling with drug problems. Before "body acceptance" became a thing half these assholes' favorite lines were reserved for trashy tattoos inked into arms covered in track marks. What the fuck is their problem?

It would be nice to see what the reply was, the girl in the pic looks normal. The comment she replied to hits all the right marks, like they have a handbook of preprogrammed responses, though. Fatties can't even fat originally

This fucking shit right here infuriates me more than anything else on this planet. I had papillary thyroid cancer and had my entire thyroid removed. I take a daily prescription in place of naturally produced thyroid hormone.

And you know what? I still don't use that as an excuse. As soon as I was allowed to exercise again after the surgery I got back to training and got into even better shape than I was in beforehand. I used my statistics from the doctor, calculated my new TDEE, and tracked what I ate. It wasn't even that hard. Since I've lost weight without even having a thyroid, every time I hear someone use "muh thyroid" as an excuse for their laziness I get pretty triggered

Just degenerate. You make your own choices, but your own choices are wrong.

>cosby.mp3

fucking ha ha

No. If she's high test then it is ok, even skinnyfat is no problem. But an actual fatty? Don't do this to yourself

You don't have to purge to be anorexic
And you do not have to be missing periods, being a woman isn't a requirement to have anorexia either lol

>Amenorrhea

Men can't anorexia I guess. I'm glad I know that, now I won't have to worry.

thanks obama.

When obesity rate higher than 32% in every state, fat people - the new norm.

Men can have it. If you think you have it, get help. It will kill you and destroy any happiness you could have.

>it gets worse... 1/2

>my life is so awful they're literally make a TV special about how fucked I am
I hope to god that poor man has a life insurance policy on the whale, he deserves to live the high life after that thing dies.

>2/2

He's responding to the guy saying a lack of period is required. This logic states that only women can get anorexia because they're the only ones who can lose their periods.

I guess you could always find this guy and help him fuck his fat pad

It gets worse, famalam

>a lack of period is required
>be male
>lack period
Seems to check out if you ask me.

this is pretty nuts

>he called me dirty!!!
>he definitely meant fat!

stretch marks would be fine on a Veeky Forums body, as a reminder of a time before you evolved to homo wheypien

Fat privilege is being able to hide words on your double chin

This is the best thing I've read all week.

>Go climbing with some friends yesterday
>2 of our group are girls
>One is petite as anything
>Other is quite chubby girl
>Gets to talking about weight, as petite girl can't belay for others without weight bag
>Chubby girl says "I'm 12.5 stone"
>Everyone looks at her shocked
>"No way, you don't look it"
>She agrees with these sentiments
>I think to myself "you damn well do look it!"

Why do people help with the lies?!

She looks okay in the thumbnail

>6 min mile

oh riiiiight

I got very fast during the last year because of a hormonal issue PLUS the fact that I never excercisse and eat a lot of crap.
Not a lot of people dare to tell me how fat I am, but I love when they do. It reminds me on how fucking ugly I look to everyone and really motivates me. I can't believe there are people who accept or are actually proud of being fat...

because it's "mean" to be truthful.

as long as the fat girl wasn't pushing fat logic on everyone around her there's no reason to stir shit up and call her out. it'll just make other people dislike you cause it makes you an "asshole"

I meant I got fat and that it motivates me to lose weight, lol

>>She agrees with these sentiments
Sounds like fat logic if you ask me.

>these people are not overweight
>they're normal
>not pluz sized
>they're average
Get your shit together America.
>fatties start using the word curvy when they're actually just foldy
>fatties start using the word thick when they're actually just fat
Is it just me, or does that guy kinda look like Alec Baldwin?

We hate that we let ourselves go and where aproching or actualy reached the state of bieng depicted here these threads are to remind us that the path of sloth and glutony leads to a temple of pain and degredation that is so horrific our very bodies attempt to free us by shutting down the HAES mentality btw is not an attempt to feel good or be healthy it is our ancesterol spirits whispiring in our ear encouriging us to to hurry along the destructive path we have choosen for they can not stand to see us suffer and wish us to soon experience the relief of death.

Clinical diagnosis for Anorexia is being underweight or having lost a third of your body weight in a short period of time. Fat people who don't lose weight or much weight aren't Anorexic, they could be EDNOS, but no fatties would ever self diagnose as EDNOS because it doesn't have the "thin and delicate" connotations Anorexia has.

>read this post
>100% think it said 'split you open like a tarantula baby'
>confused as fuck
>think about how some mother spiders are eaten by their newly hatched babies
>think about how some mother spiders put their eggs inside of other insects
>still confused as fuck so reread the post
>a strange sense of relief washes over me when I realize user wasn't talking about spiders

That was a wild ride.

After all this time on Veeky Forums, all these girls seem unattractive to me because they're both not fit and not particularly gifted genetically. The hippo with the american flag is funny though.

KEK

Dubs for quality post.

Just like dad bods. Its not because women really want them., its about dragging the standard down.

>being obese is genetic
>being thick is a choice

Why can't fat fucks into logic

Fatties fail so hard at life that they can be literally anorexic and *still* be fat.

This. It's disgusting.

Cringing at your pic desu. At least she's owning up to it, and her attached picture is pretty based. It takes balls and a sense of humor to make a joke like that.

That's why I don't want to help fatties: they don't even want to help themselves. Fuck em. Let Darwin do his thing and wipe these fuckers out. And I'll taunt them all as they slowly die, chanting "HAES! YOU'RE GONNA LIVE FOREVER LOL!" they can't die soon enough in my books

>BMI of over 45
>not obese

Reading those "those guys aren't even fat" comments hurts my fucking senses

Jesus christ, it's offensive that these people are allowed to share their garbage ass opinions

i am MAD