Tell me about her

>girl

I haven't heard from her in six months

I use lifting to escape the pain

she's the smartest person in my linear algebra class
8/10 well read great taste in music
AND SHES A FUCKING LESBIAN
NO WONDER WE GOT ALONG SO WELL
I WAS SO FUCKIGN PISSED WHEN HER GF STARTED KISSING HER INFRONT OF ME AFTER CLASS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SHOULD HAVE KNOWN A GIRL WHO IS INTO STOICISM IS A LESBIAN

Really? I use pain to escape the lifting.

>she has a bf/fiance
god damn it is true
all the good women are taken

autism much?

She was clearly into me but I fucked it up by being too clingy too early on because she was the first girl to ever show an interest in me.
Now shes got some hipster bf with nasty long hair. Haven't talked to her in months.
But fuck it, I don't care anymore and I just want to get swole as fuck now.

I talked to her today a little, shes pretty but she seems a little dumb

i've worked with her for 3 years almost. Been obsessed with her for the passed year. qt3.14 7.5/10 blonde shorty. The flirting has died out recently, and things are kinda weird now. I should have made a move when things were good.

>girl

There's a boy who broke my heart. He liked me heaps, but lied a whole bunch. I didn't handle it well and now he says he hates me.

>I should be the one that hates him because of his lies
>I fucking don't
>Haven't seen him since December and I still can't forgot about him

:-(

CAUSE I FOUND A GIRL
WHOS IN LOVE WITH A GIRL
SHE SAID THATS SHES TRIED
BUT SHES NOT INTO GUYS

I have a girlfriend. She has a boyfriend. So we're both cheaters when it comes down to it. But I don't regret it at all.

We've been close friends for a while. We do so much shit together. So many activities, so many fun date-like things. Even just checking out some weird business where they guide you along to paint a picture and let you drink at the same time and get wasted. Just fun shit, all the time. Spending time together is always a blast.

We both love animals. We have a similar sense of humor that our current partners don't totally share. She's studious and smart as fuck. I'm so attracted to her other girls that show interest in me don't even register as sexual.

One night we got drunk at a party and just started groping each other. A couple weeks later we went out to the bars together, just the two of us, got hammered, she came over. We made out and passed out, and the next morning we fucked. She was UNREAL in bed. This was the last day of college before the summer break.

A few days later before she went home she came over to say goodbye and she hopped in my bed and cuddled up and laid on my chest. We kissed and I felt so content with life.

She's been home for a couple weeks, we've texted here and there. We talked and agreed we felt guilty that we didn't feel guilty about what we did. I said I wanted to fuck again and she said "we shall see." but then later on started talking about how its scary how natural it felt to kiss and how she's worried it'll just get easier to fuck every time we do it.

I never really obsess over texting or whatever but lately I have been. I feel like I have no idea what she's thinking or feeling. Im sure she's spending time with her bf at home and I'm worried she'll fall for him somehow more and more. I don't want her to regret what happened between us and I want to have her again. No girl has had this effect on me and I feel pretty pathetic being this head over heels for her. I can't stop thinking about her.

That never stopped a true alpha user

have you tried some new dick bro/sis?

yea i dont want a girl who's willing to leave her bf/fiance like that

What do you do about annoying girls? I had a girl messaging me on facebook every day for 6 months without responding before she left me alone.

>fall for girl
>ask her out, she says no
>see her from time to time when I'm out
>she asks for my number, wont give me hers
>calls me from an unknown/block number every once in awhile

Whats the point.

Strangle her boyfriend and everything should be good to go user

Been having some pretty intense conversations for the past 30 minutes or so. Emotionally draining me right now, but damn she's amazing. Strong, funny, smart, pretty. I'm the luckiest guy on earth right now.

She used to be a man

>not wanting to cuck some fag out of his gf/fiance

Fuck off cheater/home wrecker

Block her you autist

damn thats weird, either she has autism or she is laughing at you, just ask her to fuck the next time you see her, if not tell her to fuck off

cont. Im sure some anons will say we both are scum but it's kind of therapeutic to type this out.

I want to stop checking my phone awaiting texts from her. I know its not healthy or normal to be this infatuated with someone. I know that it's making my life overall more difficult and stressful to have her be such a focal point. But I have no clue how to stop thinking about her.

I'm going to the bars with my friends tonight and all I want to do is text her to say hi and ask to facetime or chat tomorrow. But I don't want to come across as obsessive or overly attached. I know its unattractive to appear overbearing or care too much.

I want to do everything I can to have this girl but at the same time I don't want myself to want her this bad. Life is complicated anons.

user, you need to go for it. Or at least prod it along, as a retired homewrecker some relationships are easy to split up while others take time and long conversations. It's up to you on how much you love her and how much work you want to put in.

I know that feel bro

>we have all the same interests and values
>get along stupidly well
>she says I'm really handsome
>none of this matters because she's a lesbian

JUST FUCKING KILL ME

sit down and talk to her aout it the next time

Wew, gotta go for the kill lad.

Search your heart user. You know what you have to do

That's the best kind

dumb as in loads of selfies with 3 gillion filtters, I dont know much about her though she could be really interesting but from what Ive seen I dont think so

The only girl to ever get away
>Not amazing but a solid 8/10
>Nice boobs, slender, cute butt
>10/10 personality, very humble, fun loving, care free
>Asked her out, got friend zoned
>Went to prom with her
>Got as far as groping and teasing

She's still an 8/10, but in Texas with a bf. This was 10 years ago. She always comes to mind from time to time, just thinking "what if"...

I went out on a date with her last week
and fucked it up big time

whatever theres better girls out there
and ive learned my lesson

You need to stop that thinking user, for real. I let myself get hung on the what if's for almost 3 years. I didn't have a single relationship, because I thought I would never find anyone like "her". But I steadily got over it, I eventually opened my eyes to how many people wanted me, or liked me. It shocked me because after "her" I thought I was worthless and that no one would want me.

You gotta move on bro.

>6 months

Move on bro. She's not worth your time.

>and fucked it up big time

did you go full spaghetti?

How do I go for it though? She's moving back to stay in our college town for the summer in 2 weeks. Should I try and facetime/talk seriously before then? Or wait until she's back? I will put in any amount of work. She is a big focal point in my life.

In person? Talk to her about what though? My feelings? I feel like that might be a lot to dump on her, especially if she doesn't feel quite as infatuated with me.

trust me I want to. I busted in 3 minutes first time I fucked her and it was the biggest load of my life.

story time bro

>and then 2-3 years down the road she'll cuck you

>In person? Talk to her about what though? My feelings? I feel like that might be a lot to dump on her, especially if she doesn't feel quite as infatuated with me

everything, you dont have to do it straight away but its better to get it all out there sometime, that way she knows your intentions and shell tell you exactly, thats just how Id do things, you don't have to go full soppy faggot mode but just tell her you feel strongly about her without coming off as desperate

> especially if she doesn't feel quite as infatuated with me.

thats the whole point this is what you have to find out

Yeah, I'm pretty comfortable with where I'm at now and I can say I let that ship sail. We had our fun and we'll always be friends, but I probably should stop staring into the horizon hoping for one last glimpse.

just forget about it, if it happens it happens, if not well fuck it you wont even care

>10 years thinking about her and she was never even yours. Holy fuck, this scares me

take it from someone whos fucked two "lesbians" , one with her gf sleeping in the next room

its all bullshit

there might be some real, die-hard lesbians out there, but they are usually the unattractive ones that you wouldn't want to fuck anyway.

she's v smart, got her psych degree in 3.5 years and already has a job lined up with a local clinic

she's the most positive thinking person I've ever met and her friendly optimism really helped me thru some rough patches

she's always listening to great music and has introduced me to some great artists. I heard of modest mouse thru her, also kings of leon, my morning jacket, young the giant

she's about an inch shorter than me and stacked. she's half hispanic so she's got super curly dark hair that she wears long. she sometimes wears this hipster glasses that are really cute

I asked her out on my birthday (1 april) bc I was tired of the anxiety of not saying anything but she thought it was an april fools joke at first. she did apologize but gettin gdunked on like that was awful

we haven't talked since but she likes a lot of the stuff I post on FB so. idk

Been going back and forth now for a month talking. Both of us have been busy so I'm hoping things ease up and I can take her out for an afternoon to get to know her more in person, such a cutie.

I'm the first user you replied to, have you guys had serious conversations in the past or has it just been FWB with really good chemistry? If she's never sat down and had a serious conversation with you before it may be off putting for you to just drop it out of nowhere on her.

Well you have a few options

Option 1: Go full romantic. Say you want to be with her and you're tired of playing games. You don't mind that she's with someone else as long as you can be with her too, but it seems like sooner or later she's going to have to pick you or him. So make it appear like she could lose you. Say you don't see the point in keeping in touch if she's always just going to go back to him. Say it's making you sad and stressed, that you spend way too much time thinking about her and what it would be like to be together.

Option 2: Go full Chad. Tell her you want to see her again before she leaves to sort things out between you. Proceed to give her the dick by any means necessary. Then when she's recovering from your 90 second humping session tell her she should leave her boyfriend and stop fucking around.

Option 3: Go full retard. Confront her boyfriend and tell him the truth, that he's a filthy cuckold and will likely end up raising your child if he doesn't leave her.

try again one more, if its a no, forget her

>not kicking her to the curb as soon as the pussy gets dry

what's her initials user

I don't "like" girls anymore, I just find them attractive or nice to be around but not in the romantic sense anymore. In a similar sense I don't think I have true friends.

She is married. I met her at my best friend's wedding. We went to college together, but didn't know each other then.

your prob just fucked up of not getting any attention from them, once some noice bish shows interest in you you'll prob come pout of it, that happened to me any just getting a job that gets me out of the house worked wonders

this was the 2nd time, I asked her almost 2 years ago (we've been friends a while) but she turned me down. I'm not gonna make it awkward
kd

nice devil trips

not who I was thinking of tho

good luck user

>friends

dont be a gay user, if you like her alot and she doesnt like you the best thing is to just not talk to her

thank you
that's why I ain't fucked with her since then, user. unfollowed her on FB, no interactino

I do have a job, actually it seemed I had 2 girls that were interested in my at some point, I pursued the less hot one, she was the easiest choice, I was a virgin and I felt unprepared/unable to handle the hot one. Long story short, after I got my dick wet I realize I don't really "like" girls I'm just horny/lonely. But a gf won't help I don't have the patience to fake feelings again.

I dont even talk to her

She's smart, pretty, and too good for me.

good man

maybe you don't or maybe you iust didnt find the right girl

you'll never get shit with that attitude user

Most likely I just don't have those feelings anymore. My first gf really demystified women and relationships. I don't think I want to have those feelings and be in a relationship. After that I fucked some girls with bfs and I wasn't the only one they cheated with. Poor bastards think everything is going great.

>Poor bastards think everything is going great.

I love this

Randomly show up at some event with both of them in attendance and make nice to the boyfriend so you can watch her sweat and stutter like a retard

>Lin Algebra
>Top kek

Alright nigga listen listen listen
Check it, so this chick and i started having an actual conversation after being in the same class for a few months now. I would often catch her looking at me and she would often get caught by me looking at her. However, this chick is like a 9/10 mixed race beauty. She looks fucking amazing and i would never think i would ever actually talk to her aside from casual small talk and little questions, nor would i think she would be into me at all.
Anyways, today that shit actually happened. And it felt fucking amazing.
You guys dont understand, i thought it was nearly impossible for me to have that type of connection with someone as beautiful as her. Holy fuck its actually happening. Before today, this week, and the past 2 weeks, i considered myself as literal fucking dirt. Like, an absolute fucking worthless human being when it came to girls and talking to other people. Dont get me wrong, i have plenty of confidence in the type of shit i do, except not when it comes to interacting with people; im like a literal fucking autists who can barely make eye contact- but it finally happened. And holy shit i feel good.
Then literally about 10 minutes after that, as i approach the front gates of my schools campus, i see this absolutely beautiful girl- literally almost as pretty or even prettier than the girl in class, waiting for someone to pick her up. As i walk by and start walking toward her direction, she starts fidgeting a bit and looks down to the ground. Literally THE EXACT SAME SHIT i would do whenever i saw an absolutely beautiful girl walking in my direction. This may seem pathetic as hell but this is literally the first time ive ever experienced this feeling

Oh my lawd Veeky Forums, I thank you for my ottermode body and increased facial aesthetics.

Complicated relationship with ex.
Trying to move on.
Can't seem to stop stalking her ig because I don't have any new suiters.
Tinder and pof just haven't been producing results. I don't think I have poor social skills, and I'm a pretty decent looking guy.
Shit is frustrating.
I guess there's the woman who runs my anytime fitness I go to. She's cute and super nice.

Besides money, I'm used to not getting what I want. It seems to be the modus operundi of whomever is pulling the strings of my life.

I got close to one around 18 the feelings were mutual. It felt so natural to talk to her literally autism disintegrated and I barely noticed. She laughed alot even though she had been through so much. Turns out we were hiding one thing from each other. That we were both leaving and decided to tell each other last minute. I left first and barely got to say goodbye I completely forgot I was leaving when around her. She lives in PA and plans to stay there.

Met another girl...basically a copy of the first one but has a bf and wears glasses. We hung out what 5 times altogether in the past 3 years but like the other it felt so natural. I moved away again but we texted/called each other alot. I realized I was getting too close and she wanted to maintain this connection. I have plans to move back home when I graduate but Ive been so depressed I dont feel the same towards her anymore. Idk if I could move back and risk seeing her or someone she knows.

Would pay for someone to kill me in my sleep.

Tried but I can't get him out of my head.

>not turning her into a lesbro
>not having her as a wingman
Cmon

>Tried but I can't get her out of my head.

As much I I try to delude myself, I know she isn't real and my "love" is just a coping mechanism.

Help me, bros.

EVERYONE'S A LITTLE QUEER. WHY CAN'T SHE BE A LITTLE STRAIGHT?

:^)

Show her the pleasure of being cumed inside

no, you tell me, she's your mom afterall

many hos are showing me attention, but this one in particular, she has a goofy smile, rly big light brown eyes, rly soft hair, ive talked to her only a few times and we both spill spaghetti all over eachother its intoxicating, i catch her miring me often but im too cowardly to capitalize, one day i may

Shes very pretty, red headed, has a nice smile and cute dimples. She is decently fit and has a great sense of humor. I think I am in love. Im flying back home to see her for Memorial Day weekend.

She's a shy redhead, very cute Emma Watson type look, is incredibly nice to be around

Ive known her for awhile but never talked to her until recently, and I noticed that she acts differently around me, a little more jittery, though I'm loathe to jump to conclusions.

Only caveat is that I'm 5.11 and she's 6 foot 3, and I'm well aware about women's preference for Men taller then them.

>Tfw I sometimes feel like I'm living the plot of Lovely Complex.

tall women are insecure about their height too

just go for it m80

>A GIRL WHO IS INTO STOICISM I
holy fuck, why would u date a grills who's on the real human bean tier

>She's a god damn genius
>She's a solid 8/10 with 10/10 personality
>Going to IVY league phd program for chemistry
>Family is amazing, loving, caring, fun
>Super driven, crazy potential for her life
>MFW we're getting married this summer

she is cute and intelligent but i hate her friends cant approach to her because of that

Just be an alpha and forget about your height

Don't let this place discourage you, you miss 100% of the blah blah. Ask her out being rejected sucks but it's way better than sitting around wonder what if?

I'M DUMB SHES A LESBIAN
I THOUGHT I HAD FOUND THE ONE

Don't worry brah, I was planning on asking her out as the worst that can happen is she turns me down. My problem is being a 18 year old HS male with no money, so I haven't a clue what to actually do for a date if she did say yes.

All you guys thinking of these girls you barely even know as being some special human being are just fucking with your own heads.

she shits and farts just like you do. She has problems and insecurities jsut like you do. She doesn't live some fantastic life so radically different from yours.

Just fucking make your move, time is slipping away

We had one date then she stopped texting ME back that was a month ago I don't know if I should see if she wants to go out again

you are right bro b-but

This, they are just toying around but since women are very insecure they need to identify themselves by every fucking think they do (I play games Im a gamer grill, I listen obscure music I'm so alternative and different), they usually are just most demanding in the physical aspect but that's why you are on Veeky Forums

This

>see muscular guy around gym often
>ignore him
family raised me to "dislike vain guys because they're sluts"
>greet him when I see him and ignore him the remainder of my workouts
>we constantly make small talk
I get shy and run away a lot though
>start working out together
>start hanging out outside of the gym
>hang out at his place
>we do IT

We've done it twice. He's like a jackhammer in bed but I want him as a fwbs. He seems trainable.

I hear you man, shit sucks. :/

She's just cute desu, but I'd rather not get involved with a girl that's already involved, ya feel?

Are you boy or grill