This is what normies consider swole

This is what normies consider swole.

To be honest most Veeky Forumsizens would be happy to just have this body.

Mirin those calves though

This. It's not a normie physique at all. It takes some degree of effort to obtain/maintain. Probably not a ton depending on genetics, but more work than the average normie puts in (2 months after New Years, maybe some cardio spread out across the month)

his body is weirdly proportioned, good face shitty frame

not even making this shit up

he's off cycle

He looks good for a lanklet

if i had a daughter with a vacant vagina i would sell my asshole to this guy in the hopes that he wanted my daughter afterwards no homo

Correction: this is what people without body dysmorphia consider to be the ideal male physique. The "swole" look is considered disgusting and anything that comes close to swole is disdained.

>he doesn't have body dysmorphia
kek m8. been lifting 6 months?

loki pls go

but he has HEIGHT

top banter my lawd

Too much lats or too little delts/arms. He looks wierd.

I have pretty similar body just not as tall. Every time I look at my body I think I look like a dyel piece of shit.

Whenever anyone says I look good I just know they are lying

its all about HEIGHT, FACE, PIZZA

Yeah man he's such a fucking dyel to us hardcore lifters!!! XD amirite? ??

>Things are black or white

id be pretty happy with it u cum guzzler

He lets himself go between every single movie he does then gets back in shape for the next cause hes a moneyhungry autist
obviously movie version is better

He has a great body. The lighting is just shit. Put him in your generic CBT pose and you'd be be miring all day.

Def on roids.

No shit. If there is one category of people who look good that you can always assume are on roids, it's actors. Every single one of them.

This was probably taken between that moby dick movie he did and thor 3 while he was still gaining weight back.

He has nice 3d delts and pretty thick and vascular forearms. Your statement is only true if you look at it from a pro bodybuilding perspective.