WTF IS A LUNK?

WTF IS A LUNK?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8eAj08nAFP4
youtube.com/watch?v=SbK3wWpWNto
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't get this at all. I love it when people drop their weights. It pisses me off and makes me lift heavier.

>one who judges

Sounds like they're the judgemental ones. So what if someone wants to wear a tank top and drink our of a gallon jug?

LUNK ALARM LUNK ALARM LUNK ALARM. You fucking LUNK get off my board

I'll take being a lunk over being an obeast any day

Guys we need to get the LUNKs off of Veeky Forums.

People who drop weights are attention whoring scum. If you can't put it down you can't pick it up.

>lunk detected

Apart from the weight slamming, I don't see anything else wrong here.

>I'm intimidated by big boy and i'm never gonna make it

>Making excessive noise to assert dominance

>I'm an insecure faggot that needs people to recognize how heavy I lift.

Never reply to me or my wife's son again

>one who judges

wtf how does this fucking exist

you know weights make noise when they hit the ground, right? It's not possible to have silent deadlifts unless you are lifting bitch weight.

You know there's a world of possibility between being an aggressive dick hole and a fat person, right?

You do realize that if you drop the bar at the top of the lift you haven't completed the exercise, right? Also, I'm Refering to those dorks who drop their dumbells mid fly. Not only can you hurt yourself but you could also hurt others, which makes you an inconsiderate faggot.

>dropping weights
Do Americans actually do this? It's considered rude as fuck in my country.

>planet fitness
>bringing the insecurity out in you

Me too desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=8eAj08nAFP4

I'll be a honest, i do find the big boys in the free weights area who seem to all know each other a little intimidating.

Not because of their bodies or their lifting, but in a social way.

God im so fucking lonely

youtube.com/watch?v=SbK3wWpWNto

I went to planet fatness for a few months while doing PT so that I wouldn't be around heavy weights. I almost dropped weights on my face a few times because this thing scares the SHIT out of you. It was always the same fat girl, too.

Also, pizza days are real.

Dropping weights, unless you're doing something like extreme deadlifts, is fucking retarded attention whoring, I agree, as most people who do it are actually slamming their tiny barbells after curling like a bro for a few seconds.

However, what I drink out of is my own damn business, you mongrel.-