I love lifting weights but hate doing abs...

I love lifting weights but hate doing abs. Is the ab roller enough for me to have nice sculpted abs or what other exercise do I need to supplement my routine?

planks

It's better than nothing. When I do abs I always do at least the roller, usually w planks, and some sit up variations. I dislike doing them too.

Ab wheel
Lever
Planche push ups

Heavy deadlifts
OHP
Russian Twists

abs are made in the kitchen user.. you can do a ton of ab work and none of it will matter if your diet is shit.

For the past two year I've been lifting and never doing anything such as planks. I was told that squats and deads would be enough but as my lifts went up my neck became very disproportionately stronger than my core which started to cause issues

This is pretty much true but if someone has never works a labor job or player a sport they may not have abs even at a low bf%.
I have this friend who, at 8% bf, only has definition on his top two abs

meh i use the ab crunch machine and do good mornings which use abs to stabilize

Anyone else get nauseous doing core work? It's suffering.

no way man there's few greater pleasures than pressure on the abs

Weighted Russian twists, leg lifts, v ups

I used to be a super skelly and had no abs. Sure they won't show unless you're low bf but you gotta train them hard.

I squat 3pl8 but I can't do a single rep on it. What the fuck

Nothing feels better than heavy ass ab work lads. My gf has orgasmed from ab work before.

wut are you gents literally talking about tho tbqh?

whenever I do ab work I feel the urge to vom. what kind of exercises do you do?

> abs are made in the kitchen user.. you can do a ton of ab work and none of it will matter if your diet is shit.

This meme has done so much more bad than good, just like "dont do cardio" Yeah abs are made in the kitchen, but if you don't bulk & lift, you'll just cut to skelly & still not have abs.

Despite loving the feeling I don't really do much these days cause my gym atm has no equipment.

My old gym had a weighted crunch machine. It's a totally different feeling doing heavy crunches than doing high rep crunches. It's hard to explain.

My an routine is:

3 sets of leg raises on the leg raiser thing (looks like a jet pack) Bc not strong enough for real leg raises yet

In between those I do 3 sets of back extensions

Then I do 3 sets of ab wheel with planks in between

And finish up with sit ups to failure

i'm the person who said ab crunches/good mornings with a tight ab brace, but i also get a weird kick out of punching myself in the gut.

btw to clarify i meant the crunch machine

i mean it's there so why not

Ab wheel
Planks
Scissor kicks
Knee raises or hanging leg raises