/plg/

>sexy butt edition

powerliftinggeneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lL0a881FMc4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for if you think french blue cheese is better than celtic blue cheese you are retarded and wrong

hey

Your opinion is wrong desu

Trip on trappy and thanks for the sexcellent webm

Almost threw up squatting today, was very tired desu. Time for a nice long weekend off.

Can I do sheiko intermediate medium load from the app while cutting? Is food a meme?

boardie how long you been training approximately

>ywn be 6'4 and will remain 6'0.5 midget tier

feels bad

3 months

Let me know how it goes

2.75 years

what program do i follow to get stronk?

SS+GOMAD

Sheiko

congrats on the 3pl8 pull

>tfw you will never be as stronk as chadshorts

a-aren't those pants too lewd for the gym?

Is Saturday night, why aren't you out pounding balloon knot?

fuck you prutus you ain't no cheese connoisseur.

Never say this ever again.

New trip the guy from the last thread with shit stats.

>saturday

No its Saturday morning you dumb fuck
PRutus? or fat retard? or trappy chan? or boardshorts? or underscore?

>saturday night

user...

That guy that posted under deity and posted two pictures of himself.

Im going to powerlift now and lurk.

i dont think you realize the joke but literally every single fucking tripfag besides me in the last thread is a weak shit lol

Rule #1: Stop replying to Sean and his characters.

>implying we have a dress code here

>implying

I wouldn't know

I got the joke but even they are stronger than me tbqh.

K ill probably join in also.

I wish boardshit would drop dead

Right now

have a heart attack and drop fucking dead

nothing would make me happier

Brehs I just took a massive dump after eating that whole pizza and half a gallon of milk.

I haven't felt this relieved after shitting in a long time

Shut the hell up trappy

bitches should only speak when spoken to

Yeah Ill definetely fit in here tbvh.

you're a bully

But boardie is a qt

More than 1

Autismo protip: Those clips usually add around 0.3-0.4kg to the total weight.

Bagboy goes to a new gym now?

Also that squat wasn't even close to depth

3 RED lights

So if I steal all the clips in my gym I can use that instead of buying microplates?

you seem to have mistaken a 5'7 230lb american child for a 4'11 40kg peruvian female

if those are the standard spring collar clips then they dont weight near that much lol

boardie lemme be honest man what are those shoes

jester looking ass

Hey what's up girl? Glad you're here, I really like you :3

If I post a pic of me can you tell me you're attracted to me sexually or not?

Thanks!

I wish there was a stronger word than hatred

because I fucking hate boardshit

hate hate hate

hate is not strong enough

if he was tortured to death it would not be enough

if his soul was torn piece from piece for a billion years it would not be enough

I fucking hate that guy

kek

Yes, we legit do that in my gym actually.

Or use the crossover metal handles of the cable machines.

Only if yours are made of cheap plastic. I've weighed mine and they total 0.5kg the pair. Though mine are a bit thicker and have one more loop than boardies.

Asics wrestling shoes.

trip on AM

>Only if yours are made of cheap plastic.
they dont make spring collars out of plastic you mentally retarded dimwitted dumbfuck

I'm no tripfaggot piece of shit scum like you

j

Dude lmao did I fuck your dog and killed your wife or something

he was probably chilling with a grill and scrolling through plg and she saw a webm of you and left him to try to pursue you

Please continue this, its actually really funny

Well frankly you haven't really done anything

you just seem like the kind of guy that would be my mortal enemy

like the guy you see on the street and you just start beating the shit out of eachother, that's what it's like

I see you and I just want to mash your face into fucking bits

so easy to hate

so easy...

I want to crack a brick and physically rape boardshorts....PHYSICALLY RAPE BOARDSHORTS!

j

bait

>implying nonhomosexuals find memeshorts attractive

Exactly my point...

Yes but we already knew you were a mentally retarded dimwitted dumbfuck

r8

Should we explain to him trappy was making fun of him?

C U T E
U
T
E

u get so much shit each post trappy, idk how u do it

Except in this case trappy is wrong as usual
if you can use google like a non-mentally retarded individual, im sure you will be able to also see that he is wrong (about the weight)

now run along now little retard, and use your google search to see that i was right, again

F U G
U
G

youtu.be/lL0a881FMc4
Deal with it

wew nigga

>literal homosexual men having a gay conversation in public
California, not even once

I believe I said deal with it

Any tips on improving explosiveness? I've been working on my warm ups being as explosive as possible but once I hit the 80% range I can't seem to do anything with any speed at all.

How old are you? What was your backround before lifting?

Turns out they don't even have the extra loop I though they had.

Replying to from last thread
>That's bullshit. No one is questioning his competency as an athlete, no, all the hate seems to stem around his social media presence and him being "whiny".
I guess we've just had different experiences with this. The only people I've talked to it about are a couple of small fitness communities I am part of and they people I train with, among whom the consensus is a criticism of his competency as an athlete. It could well be and probably is true that the wider internet is complaining about him being whiny but I have not seen that because I don't hang around the internet PL scene much these days.

>Junior achievements absolutely do matter - that's why records are being broken, and not stagnating - and Layne agrees with that.
Junior achievements really only matter in the capacity of a signifier of who might be a good open athlete. Think of national rugby and soccer teams all over the world, hardly anyone gives a hoot about what the junior All Blacks do or what Germany's junior soccer squad does because everyone knows that the peak of athletic achievement is in the 'open' class so to speak. Records being broken does not mean junior achievements necessarily matter very much. I'll concede that I am being a bit hyperbole and that junior achievements do matter a bit, but really not that much at all compared to open achievements. The myth that junior achievements matter a whole lot only exists because PL is a young sport and the most exposure people get to the sport is young men spamming youtube with their lifts, and also because a lot of the influx of new competitors over the last few years are young themselves.

>But people would have him withdraw quietly and pretend he's never done a single good for the sport. Those are the retarded casuals who lack the ability to appreciate athleticism.
For the record I think he is right to announce his retirement, I don't agree with people saying he should leave quietly.

ever considered that your cheap little fucking piece of shit brazilian clips on top of your piece of shit brazilian shit scale is wrong?

SEAN BTFO AND ON SUICIDE WATCH

trappy 3 x 0 sean

Im not Sean and im also not wrong lol

D A M A G E C O N T R O L
A
M
A
G
E

C
O
N
T
R
O
L

Replying to from last thread

>It's a fine line between injury and breaking records, and sure he made a mistake first time around (which is why he's withdrawn second time), but you make it sound as if he shouldn't have even attempted to, that he should have been conservative until open. But that's how potential dies. You can't compare casual lifting to the perpetual grind of champion athletes.
Hancott bombed worlds last year, publicly declared he would not bomb again and then subsequently bombed his next major competition. I don't think any rational person could asser that there are at all the actions of a competent athlete. He can attempt to break records fine, but he should have known better than to wreck himself to get junior records. I could not disagree with you more on this point, potential dies when an athlete makes stupid decisions when they are young and never lives up to their full potential.

>Without his ability to climb like he has in juniors, he might not even have been competitive in PL in the first place.
And it's this drive to climb as high in the juniors as possible that has ruined him. Being competitive as a junior is far less important than being competitive as an open as I have argued earlier. This is the crux of my argument and it's what people need to understand. In every other sport it takes many years to reach the top, yet in powerlifting we have kids who are obsessed with being world champs within several years of even beginning their career and that ruins them. Hancott did this, his naivety of the nature of sporting careers was his downfall. Pulling out from worlds this year itself would have even been a wise move if he had planned to come back in a year or two with a healthy back but he doesn't seem to want to do that. The guy even had a 5 minute highlight reel of his lifts in his video and spoke of his "long competition career". 3 years isn't shit in terms of time in a sport and if he was smarter he would know that.

SEAN ON SEPPUKU WATCH

Ever consider that YOU are the one that is wrong, sean?

>a grown ass man is sitting in front of his pc furiously typing these posts out

On a Friday night.

>an under grown ass twink

FTFY

are you a new sean toon?

He's legit

No just a newfag looking for a new general to dwell and ive found it. The memes are dank here.

better stop triping or i will make you, you will regret this.

not even sean

The same can be said about everyone posting here m80

so have you ever unracked and benched 260lb

>"not even sean"
-sean, 2016

Honestly I side with S man on all issues

All others kindly fuck off on out the thread

Thanks

No, I can give it a go next week, and find my 1 rm if you want.

I'm not even an imbalance memer but look at that asymmetry

Just gotta train it. Doing explosive lifts (ex. power cleans) will help related muscle groups, and so will working with chains/bands.

Although, 80% is super heavy and difficult to move explosively over several reps. Try lighter

>navo

ahahhah holy shit im talking to a fucking spic