>absolutely hate doing legs
>always skip leg day or only do the leg press

your turn

leg day is a meme

squats are a meme

disregard Veeky Forums and its autistic minotaur virgins

>i smith squat

its like there are only chicken legs or massive tree trunks for them

if i say i dont want to have big Crocop legs and instead i want proportionally smaller legs than my upper body because i think it looks better, like arnold, they think its the same thing as having sticks for legs

like this type of shit, in the CBT, got a million replies, i think this look is absolutely hideous and malformed, he looks like a woman who got jacked on steroids and cut her hair

I only give advice about dieting because I dont even lift.
>Too bad most people on Veeky Forums are too dumb to utilize good advice in the sea of memes.

I look considerably better in clothing, have improved mobility and memory since fat loss, but years of disuse have left my social skills rusted and blunt.
I actually started life quite gregarious, but Time is a strange mistress, and its hard to move against the inertia that Fatness and its incumbent Autism have inflicted on me.

Having a body like Silly Putty and the charisma of Steve Urkel is still better than being a burger lord, however.

I don't lift that often, maybe once a week twice on rare occasions. Usually just do a lot of cardio and watch my diet. Still looking good because loosing muscle is actually harder than people make it out to be.

I don't do legs because running does it instead.

It makes me happy seeing huge fuckers on here with terrible social skills

I'm a manlet and it doesn't impact my life whatsoever

>do legs 2 days a week or more
>can't sit on the toilet without spreading my legs really far or it crushes my dick
>legs rub sometimes

why was i not warned?

he looks fucking hot you sicko

big calves, thighs and butt looks sexy, high test and powerfull as fuck... man or woman

I've had shin splints for the past month because I don't have the patience to take it slow because exercise is my outlet and it has to be at 100% intensity or it doesn't ease the pain of existence

He's my dreamed man

I'm finding difficult trying to understand what you said but yeah I agree yes

Did steroids once a few years ago. Stopped working out until early this year, my appetite is non existent so I get skinny when doing nothing, I lost all the weight but my general shape stayed except smaller, including big round shoulders and traps.

>I permenently look better than most people without even working out.

I am homeless and started lifting because I needed a place to shower every day. So far so good though

My life is an endless pursuit of trivial pleasure that is ultimately unsatisfactory.

But I still do it anyway.

this

The only reason I deadlift is so I can squat more.

>that bacne

roid abuse confirmed

> squat 175kgs bench 120 dead 220
> went on a trip to Colombia
> worked out 1-2 week
> much fun
> lost a lot of weight mostly fat
> came back leaner whilst still having a decent amount of muscle
> haven't squated since and I'm in the best shape I've ever been and like my body more
Tfw coke is better than dnp

is this because of juice? before and after pics?

Describe your life please

Do you go to a gym? Where do you go?

literally wasted 2 years with meme routines and shit consistency, my bench was like 1pl8 and i only squatted in a smith machine

I utterly loath cutting and this is the last time I'm trying it.
Have to litteraly starve myself and I can't even get rid of the fat around my hips.

>live in car
>work two jobs
>saving up money for new timing belt (and eventually a new appt.)
>work out at 6:30 am every day, done by 8:15
>go to work
>chill in car in between jobs
>shit post
>work second job
>eat dinner at work (usually)
>usually only get 1-2 meals a day
>sleep in car over night
Thankfully the weather here in Colorado is getting warmer, so it's not so bad

>rarely read nutrition label
>if i do its only the calories
>eat whatever i want until full, repeat every 2-3 hours
>eat a 14" pizza by myself every thursday
>never take protein shakes or drinks or whatever the shit is in the plastic buckets

still look good, just probably an extra 2% bodyfat than an average clean bulk

I only lift because I keep telling myself that it will pay off in the end. I am doing it because I will get a respectable, attractive wife and a great job because my work ethic will transfer to real life.

but in the end I have only distanced myself from my past fun friends who are all drinking, have hot girlfriends, and are living the life I dreamed of

why did I start lifting

why can't i stop

fag. you don't need drinking. your time will come

>lifting 2 years, natty
>take 2-3 months off every 6 months
>look like I don't lift

also

>love training legs
>hate training upper body
>skip most upper body training sessions

no, it won't. I told myself my time would come 2 years ago, and I've only lost friends in a never ending pursuit of a perfect body. I will die in that pursuit and live a unfulfilled life

I'm scared of doing bench press,dead lifts, and squats. Also I find cardio annoying and only do 15-20 minutes of it.

That's because the faggots from /pol/ need a reason to believe they're social ineptitude is out of their control

Your gonna have a shit body soon if you don't work out
You're gonna die early

LOL that's your own damn fault for being a beta fag

Whoops meant /r9k/

but I'm not, I can still socialize just as easily, but my addiction to obtaining this "perfect body" won't let me enjoy things such as drinking, eating out, and hanging out with my friends as they would all impede my progress

he's hot af desu, imagine the hip drahve.

I get naked in public bathrooms.

Do you live in a dodge caravan?

I lift for girls and I have tattoos mostly for attention. I'm also fine with it.

I also hate squats but I do them anyway.

I use chalk for everything. Is this bad?

that's fucking funny user

>cutting for 4 months on IF at 1200kcals
>didn't lift at all
>swimming is the only cardio
>went from 18% to 10% BF
>haven't lost any gains

Almost fell for the "cutting makes you lose all your gains" meme

It makes me sad in almost 5years no one asked to workout with me from all my friends.

> still calling them frends TopKEK

working out with friends sucks

Unf. I'd grope that ass while sucking him off.

Why?

Mfw Veeky Forums think that women with muscles look like men. mfw when Veeky Forums think that men with muscle look like women.

It's like you haven't figured it out.. muscle can make you attractive, cuz.

Just read that story from your image. It's a load of shit.

I know right. I went to their gay plays and band practice and open mike and dance offs and shit but no one wants to lift these heavy ass weights w me.

>Mfw Veeky Forums think that women with muscles look like men
W-what?
Veeky Forums likes fit girls
Well if you look beside the "high test fatty" threads

squats are a joke, i get more leg gains off of leg press and various extension/curl machines

i also hate free weights and prefer the contraction and muscle connection i feel on cables/machines

Thanks for making me feel better

Thats because squat isnt an isolation movement ya numpty
You also exercise your core

>defending squats

who cares about core strength, im not trying to do sports

You're gay

I've been really sad for the last two days, depressed for as long as I can remember.

I try my best every day.

I miss who she used to be.

I don't have a good reason for wanting to die.

I'm sorry Veeky Forums.

I hope you get on your feet soon and find a qt to snug in bed in youjew warm apartment, user

I bench more than I squat

I never seed my torrents.

I am making excuses and convincing myself that running on the treadmill isn't that important to cut and I am not really that fat to need intense cardio (a lot would probably say othwerwise) so I just do abs instead of cardio.

My only source of cardio is high volume deads.

I never squat.

I squat more than I deadlift...
20kg more...
To depth...

I don't count every calorie

i just track the protein amounts

>don't bench or squat
>only do dips, pull ups and deadlift

I gave up getting drunk in order to successfully cut but i still smoke marijuana erryday

anybody else like this? it's the only way i can function without wanting to just lie in bed all day

>lifting 1 year and 4months
>can't even bench 2 pl8
i stopped doing flat bench like 2 months ago fuk that

I haven't worked legs in a 5 months

it took me 3 years to bench 225 for reps

For what purpose?

>3 years on Veeky Forums
>still haven't been to the gym

>Have shared account used by like 10+ people on private tracker
>Download a fuck tonne
>Never seed
>Our ratio is always shit
>mfw I log on to find someone has donated to fix our ratio

i tell people everywhere online and irl to do SS regardless of what they're trying to accomplish because it's very funny to me to think of 40 year olds squatting three times a week when they have ryan gosling as a goal body

Same lad. The less people that look good, the better I look.

I'm such a poorfag I had to start skipping legday a month ago.
Had 9 pairs of pants, ripped 6 of them because of leg gains and to poor to buy new pairs of pants.

Which tracker? You can get banned on most of them for sharing accounts.

Whenever I start to feel good about where my lifts are at I remind myself how long I've been doing this so I feel like shit again. I focus on the negative to avoid being satisfied

It used to be bitsoup. I dunno if it's even up anymore, they were begging for donations a lot last time I used it. The group has a new one now and haven't been banned there either as far as I know, I dunno what it's called cause i've just been streaming shit recently.

They must have been aware of the shared accounts because things like game of thrones were being downloaded 10 times to different IP's every week.

>>take 2-3 months off every 6 months
>>look like I don't lift

what a fuckin suprise you retard

just do leg press, calf shit, leg extensions with light weight and high reps, leg curls, and the exercise bike with the balls of your feet on the pedals, guaranteed to not make your legs look giant and proportionate

>love cardio
>weighted dips are one of my fav exercises
>I'm a chink

I use uTorrent, because I am too lazy to switch.

That's fine as long as you use 2.2.1

I have never lifted
I don't even work out
I starve myself to get to the weight I want