Be me

>be me
>5'3 / 5'4
>4.5in dick
>5 more months til 19

is there any hope for me to grow more? I just want like 2-3 more inches and i'd be happy(er) :(

just estat your dick size and height no one cares in real life except everyone here with their "SMALL 8X6 COCKS" they need a bathmate for lmao

Accept your fate and trap for me

When I was in school giving physicals I saw a lot of boys of all ages and 4.5 inches is completely average for your height. You are the height of an average 13-14 year old and your penis size is what we would expect to see on a 13-14 year old. You can't expect to have a man size penis when you are not man size.

Kek
I thought there was no correlation between body size (or any body part) and penis size. Is this true, or just a lie to keep manlets from killing themselves?

It seems ridiculous to me. I mean if you have different dog sizes they also have smaller/bigger dicks ofc. And it's not like you'll see a car with a whale penis or something.

Cat*

Learn how to navigate darkweb safely and buy HGH (Hurman Growth Hormone). If your growth plates aren't sealed this will do the trick. It's expensive as fuck though, mind you. 100 ius costs probably ~$200ish. You'll be taking about 3-4 iu per day.

Same guy

Even if your growth plates are sealed this will still boost you up at least 1 inch. If you're working out as well anyway. It increases your bone density and will cause you to grow taller.

if you look up correlation between height and penis length, then your statement is actually false.

>5'3
>small feminine benis
HNNG.
VANCITY
A
N
C
I
T
Y

You actually believe this man to be a doctor

You're a fucking retard kys

So structures without bones (ears, noses and penises) can vary widely in size regardless of your height. Structures with bones (hands and feet) tend to have a smaller range and correlate more closely to height. But even though there is a wider range for penis size, the average penis is larger on a larger person.

If I see a 14 year old boy who is already 6' I would be surprised if his dick 6 or so inches already. Like wise if I 14 year old is still under 5' I don't expect his dick will be over 4 inches.

>he thinks there aren't any bones in the ears and nose

some doctor you are kek

he has a DDS, i think he knows more than you or some search engine

Thinking cartilage and bone are the same thing

What do you guys think of Growth Factor-9? Is it worth it?

he has a department of developmental service? Doctor of dental surgery?

He is a doctor of dental surgery: He has a doctorate in dental surgery.

t. Manlet

Man as someone with a big dick but loads of other issues I don't get why you guys are so concerned about it.

Genuinely curious why you'd want a big dick instead something like good facial aesthetics.

>implying his story wasn't completely made up.