.i just Dont understand...he Had it all

.i just Dont understand...he Had it all.
jaw,charisma, FACE

Birth Name Elliot Oliver Robertson Rodger
Height 5' 9" (1.75 m)

Americans look so damn weird sometimes,

he was flawless, it is society that was wrong.

He was a mongrel. Mix raced people are just off putting. Sort of uncanny valley tier. You know there is something wrong about them.

only the men really

mixed women are pretty fine

Mixed manlet

/tread

his lips looked like sausages mange

pic related

It's photoshopped

>Height 5' 9" (1.75 m)
Manlet

If only he lived to hear the truth:

It's all about FACE, FRAME, HEIGHT

>mixed women are pretty fine
No, its because women arent held to any kind of standard whatsoever and can look/act however without fear of anything bad happening

I'm sorry, my native language is not English. What is meant by frame? Is it posture? Is it wealth?

FRAME is hip to shoulder ratio. A good FRAME consists of wide SHOULDERS and narrow HIPS

This really only applies to men that are mixed with asian genes.

Obama is black and white - that didn't stop him from becoming president of the most powerful planet on earth.

Women seem to like Drake for some reason, but he's mixed too.The Rock as well, and he ain't bad looking. He's a fitness inspiration. Plenty of examples.

I'm in the military and see a lot of children of white men/asian females, because a lot of service members who get stationed in asian countries usually bring back a wife. the half white/asian females do just fine but the half white/asian males are always awkward in appearance and personality. Just like elliot rodger.

>most powerful planet on earth

That's good for California lol. The pollution is a disease.

>Doesn't know if the American economy crashed the world economy would as well
>Has no idea how many countries have continued to exist because the steady value of the dollar
>Is a retard opening his mouth without knowing anything about world economics

Skinny autistic manlet probably with a personality disorder with a hook nose and sausage lips who more likely punched way above his weight with girls.
Maybe if he just settled with a fatty he probably wouldn't have killed anyone.

Just so people know, OP's pic is shopped

>with a fatty
Except himself, right?

hahaha holy shit are you dumb mate
reread what he wrote

Drake is fucking ugly though, its only because he is a famous musician that women flock to him.

>he still doesn't get it

>This really only applies to men that are mixed with asian genes.
This really. I've seen normal men of all kinds of mixed races- from curry to tacos and whatever. But I I have NEVER seen a successful hapa man. Don't know why.

>>Doesn't know if the American economy crashed the world economy would as well
So would China.

>Has no idea how many countries have continued to exist because the steady value of the dollar
That's because the ones that try to change this high maintenance status quo """mysteriously""" turn to shit :^)

>Is a retard opening his mouth without knowing anything about world economics
Lol. Americans are all retards. Bitching to everyone about how they want to be isolationist and not the world police anymore when that's a role they thrust themselves.
I'm Australian and while my military isn't the best it's good enough to repel any superpower that wants to try their hand before our other allies step in. Kys cuck.

Oh boy, you dont get it do you...jesus

>planet
>on
>earth

>planet on earth

Can you read or are you always like this

Being this fucking slow

you're obviously a butthurt mixed mulatto. Atleast the half white half asian mongrels have a higher IQ, you're just a more ugly and less intelligent version of your white parent.

;)

>with a hook nose and sausage lips
His nose/lips look hooky because of his eyes. There's literally nothing wrong with them.

> who more likely punched way above his weight with girls.
No such thing as leagues desu.

Exactly, he thought this too and yet was a virgin, it confused him so much he raged quit

He was seeing a psyc

so obviously attitude

yea, that explains why there's no successful half asian and half white people...

>muh superior chink intelligence

cherrypicking is not an argument, especially when there's much less half white half asian people around than half blacks thanks to degenerate mudsharks Mixed race people have an average IQ between the parental races, leading half asians to be in the 105 IQ range on average and half blacks to be in the 90 IQ range. Brazil is a country full of half black mongrels, look how well that turned out for them. I'm not advocating either btw but it's pathetic how you try to justify your existence