Just got my blood test result. (pic related)

Just got my blood test result. (pic related)

Thought my testosterone was low, but it's not.

I'm 22, no beard, skinny fat with small dick and low strenght.

Asked my doctor for help, he says fine i'm giving you sustanon 250mg/month

told him sustanon needed to be injected frequently to work, he said "yeah but the guy doing that are fucking crazy you need to stay safe"

What am i in for with 250mg a month? will i notice change?

my ass hurts from the injection btw

You don't have low test but your doctor is just giving you test?

And lmao what's the point of 250 a month

Nice bait thread
No doctor will give you sustanon for no reason

Did you just watch durianrider or something?

yep

not a bait i swear

Post pic of sust

>No beard, skinny fat, small dick and low strength.
Non of those are a direct result of low test nigger.

dont have it anymore, but have paper for the next one i need to buy

bump

dont 404 me need advice

Is 250 a month any higher than natty?

last bump then fuck you guys

dont fucking know

22m here too for me my testosteone upped from lifting. It increased growth of facial and body hair (still only a small amount). So I guess that any addition would help.

i know very little about roids, but im 99% certain 250mg per month is nothing, and doesnt even make sense

wouldnt it just spike your test for 10 days and then the remaining 20 days of the month your test is back down to low?

lel

been lifting for over a year now, i started really from the bottom, now im looking a bit better but still a lot of fat, no beard gains

I have thick chest hair and go grow long, thick sideburns, but no beard. What's going on?

genetics is going on

You really jumped into unnecessary and counterproductive TRT. At 250 a month, not only will you suppress natural production of testosterone, you're not taking enough for effective treatment and will likely end up with less testosterone in your blood for all best but a few days after injection. Your levels are gonna be awful.

So grats on your useless trt. It's like you sold your functional car for a bus pass on the weekends.

maybe it'll crash his T so his doctor can put him on 500mg a week

Your doctor is a good man OP

Dont do it op

gonna call my doctor and ask for more, i trust him but yeah everyone telling me the same

>there are people browsing this board right now who are so detached from reality they actually go to the doctor to get their test-levels tested because they believe pathologically low testosterone is the root of all their shortcomings

absolutely hilarious tßh

teach us senpai you seems to know everything

i hope you get sterile you fucker