What I feed my cat

> What I feed my cat

Is that okay? Is he Veeky Forums?

He's 16 years old and still looking good. I just feed him and unspiced portion of my food. He fucking loves it.

Im not a vet but cats are carnivores they can only properly digest meat. I don't think broc and carrots are a good thing to add. They need more fat than the pic provides too. I've always heard the best thing to feed cats is ground rabbit with some ground up bones included as well.

>feeding a meat eater veggies

Kek

I should reduce the veg, but:
> "Although cats are meat-eaters, when they hunt and eat their natural prey, they eat the vegetable matter in the prey's gut. Cats are built to tolerate a certain amount of roughage in their diets. If your cat is overweight, adding some veggies to her diet can help keep her weight down."

I feed my dog chicken, rice and broccoli, sometimes carrots or sweet potato.

It's a pretty healthy alternative, she gets dry food in the morning and homemade food at night.

Bump

Anyone else feed their pet Veeky Forums food? Anyone have any badass pets?

that cat is skinny as fuck..

watch out with feeding them fish, it can fuck up their kidneys. cat food is formulated with taurine.

>thinking cats and dogs are the same thing

are you a female user?

Cats are not pets for men.

>I feed my dog chicken
>>thinking cats and dogs are the same thing

You can pretty much feed a dog any of your table scraps except for a weird list of foods like chocolate that will fuck them up. Cats are a totally different story, they have a very particular diet which isn't so easy to understand.

that is a dyel-cat for a dyel-Veeky Forumsizen

Pet for people with a personality complex you mean

>being such a beta that you exclusive want a pet that listens to everything and is 100% submissive and loyal

I've had both and love both, go enter a console war threat if you want to be an asshole.

Yeah, the meat alone is fine, but carnivores like cats can only get vegetable matter that has been 'pre-digested' (i.e., from the intestines of their prey, I kid you not).

>Cats are not pets for men.

Indoor/outdoor cats are pure prison-cut psychopaths, m8. They murder every day and will fuck your shit up if you look at them wrong. I've always had dogs and cats, and the dogs are always extremely respectful of the cats-with good fucking reason. They are born serial murderers.

>implying owning a pet that was partially responsible for mankind becoming the #1 species on the planet is beta

Dogs are cool but id rather own cats. I have three and foster a 4th. My lab and norwegian forest cat clean and cuddle each other.

>not even trying to refute the psychological point of the previous post

Don't like cats, I've made my own dogfood for my dog for years.

>save any scraps, skin or fat
>cheapest ground meats I can find
>chicken or beef liver
>rice or oats
>a little carrots and peas

Boil in a big pot and freeze. Serve over a little kibble.

He'll probably outlive me.

that cat is legit dying of starvation, please fed your cat properly and stop giving him your fucking stupid vegetables, they don't need them

cats will eat all meat that they can chew and swallow, dice/shred it well. they also adore meaty aspic

my dog eats everything that isn't fruits, nuts, vegetables or starch

whatever you give them, just make sure it isn't hot

he's 16 years old you jerks

Again he's 16 years old, he throws up store brand cat food. This is all he can tolerate. I've had him since I was 6.

He's gonna die soon user. You're gonna carry that weight ;_;

That's what everyone's been telling me for 5 years, at this point I'm wondering if he'll outlive me

It's unethical to feed cats, or any kind of pets (pets are a form of slavery, but that's another topic) meat. It's pretty much cannibalism.

Cats are perfectly fine and happy on vegan diets.

Prove it.

>> It's pretty much cannibalism.

Yeah felines hate meat.

Faggots eating bait