How is Jason Blaha not the King of Veeky Forums?

How is Jason Blaha not the King of Veeky Forums?

>Ex-Mercenary with confirmed kills
>has more muscle mass, than George Subret, and is natty
>owner of a successful Youtube channel
>2 Black belts
>has 2 majors: psychology and nutrition
>has a female girlfriend

U jelly Veeky Forums?

Ps: also reptilian assassins, dude

i like his vids and don't get the trolling at all, but i haven't been around that long

Go to bed you obese weakling

>tfw im actually a pathological liar, just like blaha
>tfw i have to actually constantly confirm where i am and what i am saying before I say it just incase i start making shit up

i don't know why, life seems so much easier when i just lie and make stuff up....its the only way I can actually communicate with other humans that I am not familiar with.

anyone else have the same issue? how do normies actually chitchat and get along so well, while speaking 100% truth (or at least mostly truth) for me I basically need to make everything up or i dont know what to say

tell me if your being serious or if this is bait

Honesty is the dopest drug..

me too, bro, i told a bunch of lies yesterday when i was drunk, i wasnt drunk in like half a year now

i'm 100% serious. found his channel whilst looking for guides/tips when starting out 4 months ago and find his stuff really useful. i like his humour too and the fact that he tries to help people from being ripped off by the supplement industry

You're probably just really fucking insecure about your life.

I feel like honesty never works for me, at least from my own personal experience, people don't like honesty, Ive had a lot of bad experiences with being honest...I guess its why i turned into a pathological liar. Conversations are so easy when I am lying and I just mesh my words into what the other person is saying. When you lie for so long, it becomes second nature.

>has a female girlfriend

DELUSION
E
L
U
S
I
O
N

Yea and he has the results to show it right? He looks like shit and you look like shit. Get outta here bait monger

delete this

he lifts pretty heavy. i look ok for being a beginner i suppose. ur the baiter here m8

You forgot
>has an IMMENSE PENIS

you're too young to be posting on Veeky Forums

And a low enough sperm count to be considered infertile

Because he's an autist Walt cunt.

Okay brah, never gonna make it
You're right man. How could I ever expect someone giving out fitness advice to be able to stick to a cut and not make fun of someone's addiction when he is dating a "girl" busted for coke

wouldnt surprise me if blaha made this thread himself

Autism has no limits

Sounds like you're talking about white lies that help avoid unnecessary conflict. Not just making shit up to cover for what a zilch you are. Or at the very least obvious grandiose lies that everyone knows you're lying & laughs at you because your embarassing yourself.

DELETE THESE COMMENTS OR I'M CALLING THE CEO OF Veeky Forums TO GIVE UP YOUR IPs

I'VE JUST BEEN IN FBI BUILDING WITH SOME OLD FRIENDS AND THEY MADE A LOG OF ALL THESE DEFAMATION CLAIMS
PEOPLE THIS IS A CRIME, IT'S CONSIDERED A CRIMINAL ACTIVITY
I JUST HOPE THAT PEOPLE WHO WRITE THESE DISGUSTING RUMOURS ABOUT ME KNOW THAT YOU WILL SOOßN HAVE TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR CRIMINAL ACTIONS
You're fucking dead, kiddos

Is icf good for beginners or is it a meme

8/10 keked a little bit
to make things more authentic, it must be twice as long

ICF is pretty good

lmao

I like cock