Summer

So Veeky Forums, tell me
What are your plans for summer?

Get an A in organic chemistry :(

train for half ironman in august

summerbulk 2016

lift, work, hang out with gf and puppers, cook out

it'll actually be kinda weird, I quit drinking 5 months ago and haven't had a summer without drinking beer in a while

I'm taking a diving course, and I'm puzzling out what to do after that. I could just get the gear I need to dive and use the boat I currently have, but I've also had my eyes on a parachuting course, getting my hunting license and picking up a gun, working on getting a motorcycle driver's license, and I'm also of a mind to get a new boat (or at least a bigger engine) and I'm on the fence about buying a new compound bow and just sit in the mountains and poach puffins and shags and have a few drinks, as I've got a sizeable store of drank I haven't really touched since I stopped binging on the weekends. There's also a festival I'd like to attend down south.

Probably just gonna stick with training hard and take whatever else as it comes.

I should do that too, to save on calories and self-hatred

>woke up hungover at 5:30 this morning JUST

I'm really fucking excited
>Got tickets to concert with my m8s
>Going on holiday with m8s
Im kinda sad because not all my mates can go because they have no money
I'll just keep lifting so that I can get easy qts
Got one the biggest mirrin ever yesterday
I'm getting closer to making it...

Continue my forever cut
Play softball
Work
Pay off 2 more loans
At least one hiking/camping trip to the adirondaks with the gf and pups
At least one trip to PA to ride some trails on my dirtbike
Shoot guns at least 2x a month.

>lift
>get a tan
>shitpost on Veeky Forums
>chase tail
>drink myself to death

Nothing new under the sun.

>Summer Anonymous 05/21/16(Sat)08:45:00 No.3725
work out for next summer.. :/

Lol if you just replaced that last one with something productive I'd say fuark bro! :)

Summer is a dark time and this year im single so its gonna be even worse
Prolly gonna bury myself at work 7 days a week, gym in the evening and study before bed to survive

>Lift, probably more hours or two times a day
>Get my teeth bleached
>Go to the beach
>Get Abs

ayyy, I got that back in middleschool

don't remember shit

Leave for Basic Training for the Airforce.

I wish you all good luck in your future endeavors

>finished med school
>5 years natty lifting while studying
>first proper cut - already at 10%, going for 8%

Going to chill and show off my gains for 2 months or so and then start working like a madman

Working until august and then take a 2 week break to the beach with some friends.

I thought about putting shooting hoops on there instead of drinking but I think I'll be doing more of the latter.

>Just finished HS, going on a graduation trip to Malta.
I feel alive for the first time in two years, I know it's a temporary buzz but feels bretty fuckin good mane.

read Veeky Forums

hamster wheel

I think I might get around to reading the sticky. Is it really worth it though?

snorkel the life out of me, visit best beaches of my country

fuck, a lot. I have to compensate for three years with tfwnogf

luckily start definitive plans to emancipate my ass out of my parents house (23 yo)

work, and maybe find some other shit to make money with

get shredded by the day

hellfest someone?

suicide

I'm graduating in June, so it's only work from now on.

I like you user. You're actually doing some really cool shit with your time.

going to Cabo in 2 weeks woooooooo.

Gotta get a job though. sheeeit

Staying inside where I have AC.

2 weddings to attend

Half marathon

Costa Rica for 2 weeks

Throw some Olympic parties

Move to Ithaca NY

Attend some copa america matches

Put a few more hours towards a pilots license

Sell my car

Start new Job

Hopefully coach youth soccer at local high school

Get season pass for local ski resort

Finish cut because I'm nearing twinkmode

Go to festival and have the time of my life

spend the rest of the summer making friends, going to parties, etc. but most importantly GET FUCKING HUGE

Cutting and more cutting until I reach my 175lbs goal.

Just end my life, senpai

I would do this but goddamn I feel like it would make my social life kinda gay plus I love drinking with friends. How do you explain to people you don't drink?

Kek are you me?

This plus I wanna take up muay thai. Checked out a gym last week and it was fun as fuck and a great workout. Worried about the $140/month price tag, but once I get more caught up financially that's the first thing I'm doing. I'm pretty sure I could afford it if I quit going out but it's just too fun. Plus I have my regular gym anyways so I'll just keep going there everyday for the time being.
Also fishing/camping trip is on my list. I live in based Texas and we have some great state parks.

I'm planning on doing the same. I have to wait six months though, cause I got seperated from the Navy.

I'm getting swole

Still skinny fat, so will continue to cut so I can be skully mode by mid July. I tell myself that that is better than being fat and at the beach so I don't want to start a bulk.

Lol, wagecuck

cut until i can see abs, then go abroad and fail to get laid because i'm still a beta sperg. then come home and find a way to get to a decent gym in an area that doesn't have any.

You don't need to give it up completely. Having even 2 drinks a couple times a week won't destroy your gains. Just have a drink when you first arrive and drink it very slowly.

Practice, practice, practice. Read the material thoroughly and go through every example by hand and then do all of the end-of-chapter problems. If you do these things properly (i.e. don't be zoning out when you're reading, fully understand that shit and practice consistently), I guarantee you'll get an A.

You lucky mother fucker.. I wanna take a trip there

>doing summer intensive, 7 hours a day dance training
>Kung fu class 3 times a week (in b4 meme martial arts blah blah)
>lifting for 2 times a week
>work on the weekends as a food whore (server) making tips off mirin gay people since I have nice ass
>live in my car close to the beach like a hobo
>shit post on my favorite Vietnamese paddle boat bbs
>life's unironically great which makes me feel a little guilty for some reason

Get Veeky Forums. Or at least lose some fat.

> 6ft
> 225lbs

>go abroad and fail to get laid because i'm still a beta sperg
yeah I am not travelling abroad until I KNOW I can pull girls