>pay whatever the lady says
>take your stuff and go home

never been caught so far

Filthy degenerate
>can't wait for America to become great again

>Never take anything you can't pay for a few times over

>remember that there are cameras.

Absolute madman

Normally I just go to a Walmart on days when they get shit in. Most of the employees don't give a shit enough to be present all the time so I literally just walk up to pallets and take shit

>stealing candy

how fucking poor are you

Dairy first, then protein, then produce.

Rage at all the people strolling around like they have nowhere to be.

ShopLifts 5x5

>Low reps
Never gonna take it

>milk duds
>probably gyno ass bitch tits under that hoodie

The irony is not lost upon me, friend.

>shoplifting
>while wearing a military uniform
Do you have no honor?

shoplifiting totally expected from army fags

lolz join duh muhreens

As if vets could afford their own sustenance.

fuck off jason

wat, how do people still get away with shoplifting in big stores? Every item is tagged and if you walk out with it without paying an alarm goes off...

>America has always been great

I inject my armpits with synthol 1-2 hours before I go to the store and cram packets of oatmeal in the gaps between my torso and underarms. I can make off with about 8 packets before anyone becomes too suspicious, though I do get a lot of people looking at me for some reason.

>tfw I have about £10 worth of ASDA bags for life in my apartment and didnt pay for any of them

>every item is tagged

nope

NO DIGNITY

The local shop near me has self serve checkout. These things usually have a scale to catch shoplifting. These scales don't work for most of em? If no pass all fruit as the cheapest fruit.

>local store has thoes bulk bins and tie things
>scoop in jasmine rice which is like 2.99
>lable the tag as short grain white rice which is .99
>cashier's cant tell the difference of the rice so i cant get caught

>take the organic lable off produce
>cashiers cant tell it's organic so i get better quality produce for shit quality price

Never gotten caught. And honestly i doubt i will

I do this too, 5/5 works like magic

Pic not related?

>Literally throw out 3 people shoplifting daily on average

I manage a fucking dollar store and these piece of shit little kids keep trying to rob the place with tons of candy.

The other robbing clientelle is these poor as fuck people who are literally stealing cans of tuna and shit off the shelves.

>tfw random girls tell me how they used to shoplifting hundreds on dollars worth of clothes all the time growing up

>Go to self-serve
>Buy less than $5
>Put in a damaged coin
>Feed jams
>Wait for 5 minutes as employee attempts to remove it
>Eventually just tells me it's all covered
>Walk out and go to the next store for another part of my list

It's fucking depressing that for the employee, the feed jamming is a reprieve from the hell that is retail.

>work in busy 7/11
>drunk people and gypsies stealing beer all the time

I could catch a thief a day I swear.
And fucking homeless people stealing beer. And gypsies complaining how little money they have and wanting free shit, even though they can afford to buy cigarettes.

>>tfw random girls tell me how they used to shoplifting hundreds on dollars worth of clothes all the time growing up
welcome to entitled vapid whores.

shoplifted is a red flag
showing off about shoplifting is a giant flag the Guinness is seriously trying to get measured up

Exact opposite hurr.
Produce/protein/dairy.
I don't like my milk and cottage cheese to be out any longer than it has to be.

sometimes i take a few sweets from the pick n mix section and eat them as i'm doing the rest of the shopping

You'd be surprised what you can walk out the door with. TVs, dvds, etc. Given you cut off the spider wrap on em. Best thing to do is have a friend who works there tell you what time the AP goes home or switches shifts. So you don't have to worry about cameras. I used to work in asset protections.

Never got into shoplifting cause I have decent parents
Once I was 5ish and stole a m&ms tube cause my mom refused to buy it for me, the whole ride home it would shake and make sound from the m&ms inside, I felt stupid guilty, especially on the speed bumps. Even though I swore I'd never steal again I went crying to my mom and confessed and she gave me a talk
My friend got caught stealing from a Walmart once, it literally almost ruined his life cause they wanted to put it on his permanent record

What the fuck is that in Pic? It's slightly cute

i was high a few weeks ago and accidentally stole a bag of bon bons. is was in my right hand the whole time when i went to buy alcohol. even got my ID out whilst holding the bon bons

fuck shoplifting

I went to a typical clothing store for ~18 year old punks

everything was tagged

except the one beanie i wanted, and i put it in my jacket pocket and walked around with my gf andher mom a little bit more before saying i want to go sit outside

they were eyeing me and i felt like i did get caught but they didnt say anything. I ended up losing that beanie either by my own fault or my gf took it

This is the only way I can think of stealing a tv

>welcome to virginity

whats the difference between a man shoplifting and a woman shoplifting? why the double standard except your hate of women?

putting in anything small like a watch or aspirin in a bag of oranges and shit, or slipping in some shit when you get a plastic storage bin.

yesterday i went to target and put a $40 gold chain into a bottle of shampoo.

Whats the belt?

let them steal cans of tuna man They might need to make gains. Be considerate

Found a dried up one of those in the screen of a halogen light I was taking down yesterday, what are they?

You seem like you would be a wussy man and if you irritated me enough I'd initiate a fight.

>Been stealing since 6 years old
>typically cousins video games, later get >caught by them, huge shame falls over me >from my family, especially because I got >kicked out of kindergarten for swearing at the >teacher too many times in too many days

I don't shoplift anymore, I use to be really good at it and made off with $240 in bracelets from Kohls as my biggest payoff, but those just went to waste as I broke them. I still have one in my car I like to sell. That was years ago.

>Be at claires with gf
>see headband, want headband, decide to go4it
>a man is watching the entire time
>this store has tons of mirrors at the top
>can be seen from any part of the store, >anywhere
>Tells us to leave the mall or get the cops >called
>Not a store clerk, just a man with his son
>Yelling at us and exposing us
>We sulk out and go downstairs to a lego store
>he meets up with us there and harrass him by >staring at him and being obnoxious in front of >his son

>sized him up and wanted to fight, waiting for >him to come out

Lol

I remember as a kid I was always tempted to steals my friends things. However for some reason I was able to see that it was a bad thing to do and never done it

some of you are some real pieeces of shit

You know the employee that watches over the area knows you're lying. They all know what fruit you're actually buying. So you should probably stop doing this because you will soon run into someone who gives a shit

>can't greentext properly
>also a degenerate

I've been a student in belgium for two years
There was a Carrefour Planet there, I'd go every week to get groceries, spent approximately 40€ there every week.
I would also take my backpack with me, and steal for around as much as what I was buying. Even if it was stuff I didn't need, I took it, I would usually take 5 packs of beef jerky and 3-4 packs of maquerel.
I did that for two years, only got caught once cause of a cuck new cashier, I probably stole for over 2000€ of stuff there. Good times

It's a house centipede

when i need chicken breast

>go to ASDA like normal customer
>fill up basket with packets of chicken breast
>take basket to toilet
>bring ziplock bag from home and stuff all chicken breast in there
>put in backpack
>pay for one packet of chicken

Making gainz for free man, feels good

Are you black by any chance?

he is probably white.

whites steal alot more than blacks, lol..there is so much more white trash than black thiefs stealing in supermarkets

White people are able to get away with it easier too

I want one :3