Wagecucks BTFO

I hope you wagecucks are having a good weekend. Only 2 days until you're back to work.

Do you have time to hit the gym on weekends? Or are you to busy cramming in as many activities as you can to trick yourself into thinking you're happy?

Do weekends throw off your meal plans because of the lack of structure in your day? I bet they do. I bet you haven't made gains in years.

Tick Tock wagecuck. Time is running out.

>posting in a NEET thread

Low effort 2/10

You should go and tell your boss you got quads wagecuck. He'll want to take some of the credit.

How can i live without having to work then? I need to pay my rent nomsayin

If you gotta ask. You don't know.

>Do weekends throw off your meal plans because of the lack of structure in your day? I bet they do.

>It's 8:20 and all I've had so far today is coffee

You hit a little too close to home desu familia

Pretend that you have autism and leech off of society via your monthly tugboat.

Check em

Pretty sure OP is not a NEET. Only someone who works all week would be aware of those feels.

I do hope you enjoy living in your shit filled basement, or in a spic and nigger filled project.

Eat shit and die faggot since you have nothing of value to say and you have decided to be a leach on society.

>tfw life is good and easy

I hope you only talk like that on Veeky Forums wagecuck. If your boss were to hear about those anger issues he may be displeased.

>Got made redundant a month ago
>First 3 weeks feel fantastic, do all the little odd jobs id been putting off and a few big ones. Teach myself basics of using T-SQL and SSMS as a side project to push my career forward.
>Now bored out of my fucking mind.

What do you do to fill the time NEET bros? Im spending a good hour every morning sending out resumes for any new jobs but after that i am at a loss of things to do. Thinking about going through learning MS Access as a quick and easy activity.

Stop trying to better yourself professionally Mr ex-wagecuck. Just make more gains and shitpost, it is the way of the future

Not everyone is a genius like urself mister computer man

hey look I just spent $800 on frivolous hobby shit and thats only half my disposable income for the month. You can afford that on your neetbux, r-right?

>implying i'm a materialistic scum fuck.

I wish I had a job so I wouldn't have to spend all the goddamn day taking care if the family's puppy who is so annoying and I hate so much
Please retire already so you can be with your little hellhound all the time mom

How do you silence that part of your brain asking what you have achieved in a practical sense recently?
I used to think this shit was really complex too, then i actually started learning it. It is honestly a lot easier than people think it is. SQL is great coding language to start with, its built for once purpose, database manipulation and management.

Shooting to become a Database Admin within 10 years, £40K ($58K) avg salary.

>When you're dad woke you up this morning and told you to go find a job
Look, most of us have been NEETs at one point, but we didn't make shitty posts to hide how miserable we are.

YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO POST THIS ON R9K,KID.Oh,I forgot.You fags have found a new place to troll.

jokes on you, my family is from old money

>Only 2 days until you're back to work.

Joke's on you cause I have to work Saturdays too, faggot.

>"look mom i posted it again!"
>"moom gimme 50 bucks i need it for chicken and gym omg why u such a bitch!"

>h-ha st-t-tupid neets. atleast i have alot of money to spent on anime figurines heheh t-take that
>unfortunately i never get to play with them because mr shekelstein is making we work extra this week. hes also keeping 90% of the money i worked for and an additional 5% goes to taxes(like welfare for NEETS).but im grateful atleast i have a job.. y-yeah thats right.

Boo. im sure triggered mate.
also i get 700euros neetbux a month here in the Netherlands, plenty to buy the things i need really(most of my hobbies are cheap. i mainly draw and paint )

I'm not a pathetic robot. Just a NEET. A Veeky Forums NEET.

This guy gets it.

that way faggot. Go back to your containment board.
Sage

bro just keep doing what you're doing. take up new hobbies (jogging,cooking,etc.), keep trying to better yourself and increase your knowledge for your career.

>implying tripfags aren't worse than NEETs

>Not doing a job you enjoy
>Not taking 3 day weekends
>Not spending 3 months a year on holiday
>Not earning six figures anyway
Have fun being a NEET though

>Implying there is job I enjoy more than no job
>Implying I don't take 7 day weekends
>Implying I don't take 12 months a year on holiday
>Implying I need six figures to be happy
>Implying six figures is worth my life
Have fun being a wagecuck though.

Damn

I was a NEET for 2 months, was honestly the worst time of my life. Don't know how you can live like that, I doubt any NEET posters get laid

That is because you have not been enlightened. You were unhappy because you were judging yourself for being NEET instead of embracing the life we were supposed to live

Whatever makes you happy

i mastered SQL on the job, it's just part of being a programmer. Already make 70k with 100k in my investment accounts. I can pretty much code anything in anything.

Get on my level.

... but no gf
tfw crippling oneitis

Feeling the Bern I see m8

That's exactly how I live my life. My happiness, not my bosses

My anger issues are not in question, your choice of glorifying the NEET lifestyle is.

Everyone is disappointed with you, user, you are a literal walking waste of space.

For everyone that had the misfortune of meeting you, I think there is one thing you could that everyone would be happy with: remove yourself. Do it now.

>the only way to live a worthwhile life and not be a waste of space is to have a job
You really need to reconsider life wagecuck

I'm getting paid to sit in an airport. My company is also paying for the beer I'm drinking and food I'm eating. I'm also salaried so I pretty much make my own schedule at this point.

Sitting naked in your own home is the most comfy feeling in the world son. Autism bux won't afford that.

Is coding actually hard user? I feel like it's more like boring than hard.
But I probably wouldn't be able to do it anyway
I couldn't even figure out to make a layout for my Wordpress blog when I was 16

how can you live with yourself knowing you are the bottom of society?
and the worst part is how can you live being this fucking poor? dont you ever wanna enjoy good, expensive things in life?

Go back to your containment board, Pussyfatniggerrobot.

>Judging yourself by the arbitrary scale of society
What is expensive that I would want?

>dont you ever wanna enjoy good, expensive things in life?

Not OP but not really tbqhwyfam
Even when I do have money to spend I like to pinch my pennies

Right now I'm standing in a Chinese restaurant. I have money and lodging, and they are paying me very little anyway (

I love those meme pictures, look, I can post one too!

Devious

>Have friends who are engineers etc.
>Make a fuck tonne of money
>Stressed a lot
>Drive nicer cars than me
>That's literally the extent of the difference in our lifestyle
Why bother lads?

>equate expensiveness with quality
>equate wealth with happiness
not OP but you're fueling his argument, you retard. don't be so materialistic.

That's a very defeatist attitude. No one starts out knowing how to do something, especially not at a young age.

Eh it's not really I didn't start out knowing but more couldn't learn the steps properly

Kinda like how no one starts out knowing NEET life is best life. Good insight user.

Then keep trying, find good learning resources, etc. It's OK if you can't figure everything out yourself, most worthwhile things in life are too difficult for that.

>not equating expensiveness with quality
>not equating wealth with happiness
unless you really hate your job or the way you earn your money and you have zero free time you are happy if you are wealthy
dont come with this hippie shit that poor people are happy with their poorness or even happier than rich people with a good job. grow up delusional NEET

You seem very interested in proving you're happy

>You are happy if you are wealthy
Tippy toppy kekky

I work every Saturday, but I work three 12s a week so I have plenty of time to do other stuff.

>implying the same can't be said for all the wagecucks ITT

kek

If being a NEET is really all you want in life then I'm happy you've found you place in society. With technology as advanced as it is these days no one should havee to work.

But I could never be happy living like y'all. I've got too many expensive hobbies.

What are these expensive hobbies?

>not being able to get nice things including but not limited to fun drugs
I bet your life sucks. How long have you been eating ramen?

Who is truly happy? Insults show nothing but weakness and discomfort. Who is actually fulfilling their own needs? ( not only financial)

>Is coding actually hard user?
No, any fucking monkey can vomit code into an IDE. Actually designing software that can survive for a meaningful life cycle and doesn't require a team of Pajeet working around the clock to keep afloat is hard.

I remember being NEET for a year, after a while it felt like my brain was rotting. I just felt so tired and bored, all the time. Never again.

I do mdma every couple months (only safe to do it this often), it's not expensive mate.

Haven't eaten ramen in years lad.

>insults show nothing but weakness and discomfort
have you actually read the things being said to me ITT kek?
>who is actually fulfilling their own needs?
What needs other than financial does a job bring you?

There are other ways to have fullilling lifestyle, being a NEET is not one of them you useless tub of lard. Except that's an insult to lard, which has a use, were as you do not.

Calm down wagecuck.

Literally worst drug. Shit taste m8

was it easy to get neetbucks? woon je antikraak?

>literally
Kek alright mate. I'm here to trigger wagecucks not argue over a subjective choice of drugs

The funny thing is, free time is much more enjoyable when you don't have it all the time.

I remember my time as a student when I sometimes had weeks off and free time wasn't all that special.

Now that I work my free time has actualy become valuable and I have plenty of money to do the things I always wanted and buy the things I like in that time.

Neetcucks BTFO

Nice

>74 posters in
>First user to call me Neetcuck back
Good work wagecuck. You might make it. Probably not though.

>What needs other than financial does a job bring you?
Some people actually enjoy their jobs. I'm a scientist working in academia and it's fun and fulfilling.

Womens studies is not a science user

Not him but I spend a shit load of money on possessions, food, and events.
Then of course, outside of lifting I need to pay for my video games, bjj, and yoga classes.

Sounds not worth 40 hours a week tbqh

I'd be pretty interested to see what your definition of making it is

Happiness and freedom to do whatever I want

And who pays for that?

Mostly traveling. I know it's possible to see the world on a budget - god knows I traveled cheaply enough before I graduated and I still do sometiimes - but now I like having the option to go anywhere and do anything I want.
The other year I summited Everest and sailed through Komodo National Park, that would've been damn hard to afford on a NEET wage. Next month my gf and I are heading through Europe where we've booked rooms in Venetian palaces, a yacht trip down the Dalmatian coast and a gorgeous little cabin on the shores of Lake Como.

Other than that I blow a lot of money on fancy restaurants and bars. It's a shallow pleasure but i do enjoy tucking into aged steaks and Michelin-starred meals.

Guvmont

So people who work

>Summited Everest
Possibly the biggest waste of money on earth. 40k to climb a tall mountain for no reason when you can just summit less tall mountains for free.

>playing video games at your age
C'mon son

Yeah. You should keep your job user, I'll send you a thankyou letter

Makkelijk om te krijgen duurt alleen lang (bijna 2 maanden. en ik woon bij mama)

not him but your opinion is shit mdma-taker

You're a parasite and you'll regret your decisions a few years down the road when you realize free time isn't special anymore when you have it all the time, and when you realize you haven't built any foundation for a future whatsoever. You'll also have effectively ruined your chances of finding a normal partner because they avoid manchildren like you like the plague.

Shoo Shoo mdma hater

Fuck off, I love fighting games, RPGs, and horror games. Being a Veeky Forums adult doesn't mean I can't have childish hobbies that make me happy.

Slam and jam

>I'm battling an internet addiction

this is probably a bigger problem than we realize right now. i think the internet has a bigger downside to our actual human lives than it does an upside.

Waar is papa?

>living with your mom
dat
Take shrooms, DMT or acid, fag. Maybe you end up getting a job

We really are /r9k/ now