Manlets

Why are they so aggressive?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Gh2vpMJVND4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because you see the world through Veeky Forums maymays and haven't been outside in 3 years?

Will you guys ever stop being so obsessed with height? Why does this fuel you?

Just lift. Height is irrelevant.
>inb4 height irrelevant meme

Found the Manlet.

Kek

Question for manlets:
>why the big truck?
>why are you so into guns?
>why did you decide to become a cop and/or marine?

Woah, man. Calm down.

yes yes you're proving op right but why are you manlets so aggressive all the time?

I'm a manlet and none of those apply. Stick to generic manlet insults mate, getting specific makes you look stupid.

triggered.

t. manlet

King of manlets here, because they are jealous and bitter and insecure. Then again lanklets are overly aggressive and angry, they get insecure over everything due to a lack of social skills.

5'9-5'11 is the sweet spot.

Dude I don't even know
;(

>be in the gym
>Asian manlet shrugging 5pl8
>walks over to get water
>70-80 year old man with sun glasses on looking in his direction
>"WHAT MAN?! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LOOKING AT?!"
>"hey calm down buddy the last thing I want is a fight on my birthday"

Higher test bb

youtu.be/Gh2vpMJVND4

Don't project your wee dog syndrome onto us faget.

They have the same level of aggression as an actual man but confined into a smaller body so pound for pound they appear more aggressive.

i'm a 5'9'' manlet and i can tell you that height is definitely relevant (unless your country's average male height is like 5'7'', then you're golden)

Because fuck you that's why. I just like fighting and fucking and being hard.

does the gym count as being outside?

Jokes on you insecure faggot, I'm 6'4

lmao

because im a hard geeza u mug..ill fucking fuck u up

What do I do if a girl teases me about my height? I can't lash out on her because I'll look like a fucking autist.

If you can't have the bigger body, prove that you nonetheless are the bigger person.

But what if she calls me cute because she can look down on me? Should i stand on my toes? I easily lose balance if i stand on my toes and if she decides to push me I'm fucked.

and lack of gains

lmao
can't tell if trolling
no, you should not stand on your toes, it makes you look pathetic.

BECAUSE OF ME HEIGHT WHY THE FUCK ELSE!?

Honestly though, you manlets just need to live your life. "Living well is the best revenge." That should be your life motto. I know plenty of rich manlets living well, probably because of that.

not sure

>6'4
>not a manlet

But user, I don't have a job and have gotten over 3DPD in exchange for my quest for glorious 2D females. How does my height matter again?

Chill, slugger

MANLET DETECTED
A
N
L
E
T

D
E
T
E
C
T
E
D

>I know plenty of rich manlets living well, probably because of that.

Actually it's because of their Napoleon Complexes

Hey guys let's constantly make fun of and put down people for something that's entirely out of their control. Wow why are they so aggressive jeez manlets are awful. I'm not even a manlet but this meme pisses me off. I hardly ever even come on here anymore because of this shitposting garbge. Kill yourself

Manlet here, it's this.

good kot, i want to hug him so bad

When you spend your whole life being short you learn how to handle the banter
Don't worry tallman, most of the people who post this stuff is other manlets fucking with eachother
it's part of manlet culture

Same reason tiny dogs are aggressive.

Here's another picture user I have a few more

Probably because /r9k/ has infested this board and for a neet with nothing going for them, being tall gives them the hopes that they'll get their "waifu" - or whatever the fuck they call girls - even though chadlet is making her gush all over the poor robot's hopes and dreams.

It's just how Veeky Forums has degraded, to be honest. Shorties tend to be quite aggressive though.

5'9 manlet detected kek

because you're a pussy who interprets it that way

that kot has expressive face

>Why did you decide to become a cop
This is a new one. Most cops here in Australia are tall. I'm the shortest in my cohort.

Tell her i might be short but my ass looks better than hers. Then again i've never been teased for my height by a girl because they're too busy mirin the muscles.

5'4" here. I wouldn't say i'm aggressive, but that's exactly what an aggressive person trying to defend themselves would say. I don't have any issues with my height really, it makes it really easy considering I like tall girls. I just wish I could squat ATG, but I can't because I'll clap the bar on the rails of the squat rack, it makes me sad.

manlet rage much?

take a chill pill homie haha :) x

people act like it hasn't changed, but i've been here for ~4 years and it DEFINITELY has. the r9k culture/aura of autism has very clearly infiltrated fit, and there is a much higher amount of whining, bitching, and moaning about things you cant control like height, or face or frame.

if you want an example of how normal people act (ie people who arent autistic and dont browse r9k and dont ruin other boards with their autism) look at /r/fitness or /r/bodybuilding

its just fitness with the occasional gym stories and whatnot

>why the big truck?

I drive a Lexus not a truck

>why are you so into guns?

im not

>why did you decide to become a cop and/or a marine?

i didnt, i majored in computer science

>if you want an example of how normal people act (ie people who arent autistic and dont browse r9k and dont ruin other boards with their autism) look at /r/fitness or /r/bodybuilding

It's so you don't step on their tails.

hello my yellow friend.

They're a little short on temper