What does Veeky Forums think of based Callum?

what does Veeky Forums think of based Callum?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pwhh8tSwzDI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

too big desu - he's the type of guy who looks like his life revolves around lifting

I want to be the aesthetic guy who looks aesthetic, but you still question whether he actually lifts. Does that make any sense?

>he wants there to be a doubt of whether or not he lifts

you can't make this shit up

So... you literally want to be DYEL?

>I want to be the aesthetic guy who looks aesthetic, but you still question whether he actually lifts.
are you 12?

>he's the type of guy who looks like his life revolves around lifting

Isn't that all of us?...

Why do non competing, random juicers always go 80% arms mode?

Other muscle groups are so much more fun to train and looks way better.

he's a nice guy
just a broscientist like every other ifbb bodybuilder, nothing special

Off the mark completely. I want to make me think "Wow he is aesthetic, but hmmm he doesn't actually look like a big bodybuilder, I guess it's just his genetics + he plays sport or something"

It's a mental thing, I just don't want people to think of me as a gym-rat when I am natty.

Come June, I'll have been lifting for 4 years. I got over the obsession of wanting to be "massive" about 2 years ago. I've just maintained a light shredded physique and kept my lifts at a moderately easy weight for my strength level.

I look aesthetic, but normal person aesthetic, not OCD autism obsessed bodybuilder aesthetic (which 99% of the population doesn't even find aesthetic btw)

Nobody would question whether Sandow lifted, you won't look like that from playing soccer on the weekends.

In this day and age,where a lot of people lift and are casual-steroid users....you'd be surprised bro. Especially with social media pumping out images of people claiming natty while having 1970/1980s olympia tier physiques lol.

No shit, I had one of my 20 year old cousins ask me "How come you don't have veins everywhere and grainy skin like those guys on insta-gram, I thought you lifted XD"

Пpивeт, пидopы нepyccкиe

That's why I hate fake natties, but most people should be able to tell you workout. Whether you're lifting or doing wrestling/boxin/rugby/whatever is a question of semantics. At the end of the day you're doing some kind of workout.

what the fuck are these hieroglyphs?

some meme language

This pretty much. I enjoy watching his videos because he seems really chill, makes jabs about crossfit, etc. Seriously like the reincarnation of a young Arnie. I like that his social media shows the behind the scenes of a top tier IFBB pro and everything that entails, compared to the likes of aesthetics/fitness models like CG, Seid, Skywalker, Kinobody, Zyzz, blah blah. I'm hoping he never goes full retard and ends up on stage with the Phil Heath heavyweights though. It feels inevitable, but we'll see.

I remember watching a youtube about him in which he explained that he didn't like the size monsters of the new era of bodybuilding. Rather he wanted to look like Arnold or Franco from the golden era.

Looks like he couldn't resist the urge to tren hard.

Stats on this guy?

5'8 - 175?

That's just him with an arm pump of course. Here's a recent full body.
Mind you his arms are definitely monstrous.

if he's 5'8 he looks much heavier

probably 185-195

looks big as hell

the guy is 6"2 around 240lbs

Still, look at him here:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pwhh8tSwzDI

This was the video I was refering to. He looks a lot better in my opinion.

Baiting or retarded?

He's 6'3" at 230 lbs

rofl he's 6'3
>5'8
you manlets make me laugh every time

Goal body, only been lifting for a 1.5 years but i don't plan on stopping till I look like that. after a few years ill start juicing if I decide that it's worth it to either compete or make money off my body

lmao fuck off

everything he said is 100% spot on

you have mental problems if you think wanting to be 200-250lbs shredded is something that should be celebrated and congratulated

could you make your bait any more obvious

cute

Always has terrible posture with shoulders rolled forward. He looks too narrow for the bhuge arms

hello retard

so basically you're embarassed you've had shit progress for four years of lifting so you convince yourself its because you don't want to be "too big"

Hes competing and defending his mr. Universe title you dumbfuck