OWG

For the general discussion of weightlifting. Enough with the trap edition.

MRI in 9 days.

Tfw going to gfs highschool grad ... and have to explain to her dad why it's okay that I'm 5 years older than her. I feel like commie

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ephebophilia
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGYKQZg-b1FaJbNrQrwYXkP0BVDKdTpPy
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGYKQZg-b1FYhl4P8OnCd_C2v2tjOC55X
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why is it OK?

You should've tailored the suit and shaved.

I used to lurk Veeky Forums for a year ..... I know but I ain't spending money on that idgaf about impressing highschool kids and their moms. Shave? Nah never

Because dat pussy tight.

you look really good man, mirin'

stop making threads with your picture just for attention though

go boy, i'm 19 and gf is 26, just be cool about it

You fucking pedophile kill yourself

Pedodurkz lol

Tits get saggy at 30. Just sayin .... unless they're small or she has the cash for an upgrade.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ephebophilia

Lol you actually researched it

How old is she 18?

And I don't prefer them. I just like anything that looks good. So like 16-26 range. With exceptions

Have you met her dad before?

Go date girls your own age it's already hard enough to find a good girl without pedos stealing them

Your pants are too long buddy, get a tailor.

Ya all her friends date guys my age and her friends who are slits fuck my friends that are my age.

And how old are you?

Could be worse, I just find anything under 18 abit weird. I'd probably find a 17 yr old too annoying

She's mature. Lived on her own and worked full time as a finishing carpenter. Just had 1 class left to graduate.

so what do I do when my back collapses during a heavy clean?
happens for front squats too

I have no idea how to maintain an upright torso angle and it's destroying my wrists

Rows. Also front squats more often . Work your abs too

alright

how much should I row compared to front squat?

kys

Did you learn to lift properly yet

Until your back is stronger, ratios don't matter

Also, front squat lighter until your back catches up with legs. Don't allow your shoulders to collapse

Can someone please link the old thread?

You don't have permission to post nigger

>Wearing a tie without buttoning the collar button
Fucking disgusting slob tbqhfam

Two consenting individuals

;^)

Gl with injuries

107/137 @84.4 this morn

300 total when?

"Soon"

"soon"™

Your age/2 + 7 = Her minimum age.

Always try to keep it at a minimum, or you're basically a cuck.

You mean her maximum age

Also works.

You mean (-7)

Oh, you devil you.

We broke up

lmao

I'm proud of you commie senpai!

:3

how?

Boop

ur cool

Dead thread, dead sport.

edgy :^)

What do you folks do when you have a bad time at a competition? I competed in my first weightlifting meet yesterday and I only managed to make 3/6 lifts so I'm a bit disappointed in myself. I made 2/3 snatches and 1/3 CJ... it was a small meet so I had to follow myself twice on the CJ which I think is why I missed the last two attempts, I was so exhausted and wasn't ready for that kind of strain on my body. In training I give myself plenty of time to rest between max out attempts... 2 minutes just didn't feel like enough.

But anyway, I've been weightlifting for about 8 months. I weighed in at 69, snatched 74 and CJ'd 84. My training maximums are 79 and 91, respectively, but I just couldn't make it happen in competition. Is this normal?

I have a full time career that I love and weightlifting is just a hobby that I casually pursue for enjoyment and aesthetic reasons, but none the less I'm feeling a bit discouraged at the moment and could use some stories about you people feeling the same way about a bad, or maybe your first, weightlifting competition.

You's a bitch

This is why i didnt compete til i was 120/150

What i normally do after being disappointed at a competition is go home and lift again

but if you're missing because you have to follow yourself you need to work on that with more excercises, volume etc

Just try and beat what you did next comp

very helpful.

these numbers mean nothing to me in a vacuum. body weight? how long have you been training? lifestyle? career? family duties?

this is good advice, thank you. my goal right now is to just do better next time. I suppose I need to increase my work capacity so that following myself doesn't feel so brutally draining.

You didn't bomb. Well done. Don't worry about missed lifts, you got a total. You can beat it next time.

Those numbers are not bad at 8months 69bw at a local meet.

Thanks friend. I know that my numbers aren't impressive or anything but I'm certainly not looking to break any records. I'm sure that some of the number whores around here will come out of the woodwork and call me a weak fuccboi or whatever else, but it was my first competition and my goal going in was to make 5/6 lifts, so I definitely let myself down a bit in that regard. Just something to work on for next time, I suppose.

What's a good book for someone wanting to learn how to do a power clean I tried doing what rippletits advises but all I keep doing is reverse curling the weight up.

I've been doing weightlifting for 5 months now, prior to that I've been your average gymbro for a few years.
My 1RM PRs:
Bench: 120kg
OHP: 70kg
DL: 220kg
SQ: 140kg

How many sinclair points should I be expected to hit in a years time? I still can´t really hit a proper snatch, I'm effectively power snatching

Snatch: 70kg
C&J: 85kg
@ 84kg BW

gf 20,
u jelly?

Well my first comp I weighed in at 78 lol and did 65/80 missing two snatches and one c&j I know I suck but it's an experience

It's so much different to lifting in the gym. I've seen a former Soviet coach give his opinion and he said a beginner should compete every 2 months ideally, with no taper, regardless of lifts, to prep them on how competition works. That's maybe a little extreme but there's no used waiting until x nunbers cos if you have no idea what's going on you could fuck it all up anyway. Just seek to improve your own totals and oneday you may find yourself competing for podiums

You sound like a butthurt fattening 30yo woman looking to ring some poor sucker

>220 kg DL
>140 kg Squat
>For 1 RM
What the fucking fuck are you 6'7 with gorilla arms? How is this even possible?

I'm 6'

I injured my knee at work, stopping me from squatting properly. It's been a while now, I can squat again, but still pretty weak. the PR was right before i injured my knee.

I know youre just being a faggot, but what OP has is called ephebophilia (which is the attraction to young, but post-puberty, adolescents), not pedophilia.

This is true. Nothing prepares you for your first meet other than actually attending it. So I think it's important to go into it with humble goals and just do the best you can with what you've got.

There's no reason to wait or to set some arbitrary numbers for yourself before attending... just go out there and get it done and have some fun.

this thread is gay im outta here

Ironically you leaving made it straight again

So literally every man ever?

yeah but there is still a name for it

Form check, think I'm my tec. is preeety good desu.

Get a suit that fits, maybe that will help.

I miss this guy, my favorite one to bully.

every fucking time

He actually competes. Kek.

Post his IWF results.

>inb4 his webms have all been a ruse and he totals 240

he told me his lifts in comp were
snatch 51kg and cj 59kg @ 82kg bw

and in training for accesories hes done
press 40kg 1 rep
pwr sn 45kg 2 reps
pw clean 70kg 2 reps
front squat 80kg 1 rep
back squat 90kg 1 rep
and hes at 84kg bw now

>snatch 51kg and cj 59kg @ 82kg bw

Literally weaker than trappy-chan

you arent me though

Honestly his pull looks alright to me, not perfect but alright. I'm a little concerned about that pull under, though, he clearly has muscular imbalances because he should be power cleaning that easily.

Jerk is awful and needs to be reevaluated from the ground up.

And are those swimming trunks?

Is there a guide which teaches how to clean and jerk? I tried googling but everybody seems to have their own take about it. I don't lift but need it to show this grill at my gym that I know my shit about weightlifting :^^^).

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGYKQZg-b1FYhl4P8OnCd_C2v2tjOC55X