Lost the Genetic Lottery

So I have a 1/25million genetic disease. It was confirmed last Monday. I've kept fit my whole life and was even briefly paid to play basketball but I always had joint problems and I was always underweight for a PF.

So now that I know, cons;
I'll get softball tissue injuries all the time until I die. I could tear a ligament opening a milk bottle one day.
I am already developing osteoarthritis at 26.
I am not supposed to lift weights since I have about 1000 times the normal aneurysm/haemorrhage risk.
It causes "severe chronic muscle wasting".
I can't fix the muscle wasting because roids would raise blood pressure and this will definitely kill me.
I have a bunch of minor skeletal deformities like scheurmanns kyphosis which caused a lot of pain when I was young but which were improved by strength training. Now that I've been off training for a few months, these problems are starting to come back

And the worst con of all is the only pro: i'm basically incapable of getting type 2 diabetes because I'm resistant to insulin resistance. This sounds great but it means that my disease is being studied to help the fucking fatties who bitch about THEIR genetics.

So what the fuck do I do? Do I go gentle into that good night?

How can I maintain as much strength as possible without doing anything that will impact my blood pressure briefly and kill me?

Tl;dr I-I'm not gonna make it Veeky Forums, hold me, I'm scared.

Pic related, it's my knee joints now.

>softball tissue
Soft tissue. Fuck me for posting from my phone

what disease do you have ?

A rare variation on Loeys-dietz syndrome.

Marfan syndrome?

No, that's its own disease. This is potentially confused with Marfans, and I was tested for Marfans when I was 19. This has similar skeletal symptoms but it causes muscle wasting, osteoarthritis and it has a much much much higher chance of killing you because it has far worse arterial symptoms.

EVEN 102 YEAR OLDS CAN LIFT COME ON BRO DON'T GIVE ME THAT DYEL CRAP

you can search the web and learn from other people who had the same condition

also did you ask if you can take a low test dose

you have some some sort of ehler danlos syndrome or wtf? there are some types that are more vascular then marfans, or what is it..

MD fag here

buy a revolver and when it goes to far pop one in ur head.

Suicide is permissible for the wise person in circumstances that might prevent them from living a virtuous life.

Do something that nobody has done before. Become a fitness model and milk the condition all over social media. You'll be a role model for millions. People will suck your fucking cock for it.

This may or may not kill you, but fuck it. You're gonna die anyway. Leave your legacy. Prove the doctors wrong. Prove to yourself that you're not just gonna sit back and waste away.

I literally said Loeys-dietz. It's the SMAD 3 variation.
There are three families on the planet with it. There's no information. Everything is about the more common type 1/2 variations.
That would increase my blood pressure. So no.

I'm leaning towards this. I am seeing an expert soon and if he says there's a 50 percent chance I'll survive it, I'll go back to lifting. I decided that's my limit.

Then godspeed user. Go out fighting and even if your contribution is a better understanding of the human body.

Look into ostarine

God bless you user. You can do it! I'm sorry about your disease :/

Donate your gains to science or go out in style

Really sorry to hear that. I wouldn't bother with lifting, just go out and have fun - do some outdoors exercise whilst you can, go bmxing, skydiving etc. Don't give a shit seen as worst case scenario you break something and that seems like a given eventually in your future.

I know the anger of looking after yourself fucking well whilst others are shitty gluttons but then you get fucked over. I developed crohns, arthritis and kidney issues that made me lose over 20kg of muscle, gave me nerve pain and permanent tinnitus and my bones are weak (teeth basically falling out weak). It's not as bad as yours obviously, i just had to accept I couldn't be fit anymore but im capable of living a lazy shit lifestyle, but i do get the unfairness of it all. Just steal every enjoyable moment you can, none of us ever did anything to be promised a long life, every minute alive is just a fucking honour.

sorry brah, didnt read the whole thread :/

sucks :(

This.

I'm sorry to hear that OP, horrible news.

Hey user. I guess you should train if you believe it will make you get better. But honestly you should listen to medical advice and if you understand that training will hurt you, you shouldn't it. Just try to understand your problem the best you can and find a way to do what you love without hurting yourself.

>Loeys-dietz syndrome.

Jesus, what did you do to your body to get all of that shit?

>I am not supposed to lift weights since I have about 1000 times the normal aneurysm/haemorrhage risk.
1000 times almost zero is still pretty low. Better take your chances with that live with the consequences of muscle wasting.

I'm not OP with the Loeys-dietz syndrome.

But how i got my illnesses was a just an unfortunate perfect storm. I developed crohns just as you do but it went under the radar for months because i didnt get bowel symptoms or pain and I had a long standing allergy that I attributed a lot of symptoms to.

Because I didnt get it treated for about a year an ulcer bored its way into my bladder and I got lots of uti's which fucked my kidneys (again no pain so i didnt get it checked until too late). Kidney disease really fucks with your bones combined with the fact that at this stage having crohns for a year basically meant i had slowly been starving to death, so my teeth started to decay and all my bones hurt. Deficiency caused my eyesight to blur and my ears to ring, i started twitching all over and my fingers became numb or otherwise tingling - but i was so exhausted i barely cared.

Crohns has a few other fun possibilities, so i got arthritis as it made my joints inflame, my back and thumbs hurt quite often. My fingers also swelled a bit at the end, so that looks great. I also became intolerant of milk and gluten. With health when one thing goes wrong a whole lot can join in.

You get used to it all in time. Just as I said to OP, it feels unfair seen as I really did everything you are told to do. Just remember that one day it will all happen to us all one way or another, so dont miss out on too much of life in exchange for health.

SARMs for muscle wastage, won't raise BP

Just have 5 scoops and you'll be golden

Put a .45 in your noggin so the fatties won't become diabetes resistant.

Do it for the betterment of human kind user

Well obviously go fucking mental on the sugar, go absolutely crazy. It sounds like the only other downside (atherosclerosis) wont get you before your illness does.

Fuck

I feel terrible for laughing at this

Roid. That's what I'd do in your situation. Well, it's what I'm doing anyway but I'd do it doubly so.

Feel bad for you OP