Veeky Forums how do you cook your chicken breasts?

Veeky Forums how do you cook your chicken breasts?

With 2 scoops and a pinch of semen for flavor

Half thaw in microwave (3-4 minutes at THIRTY PERCENT POWER. This is important!)
Cut into thin strips or cubes. This is easiest in its semi-thawed state.
Thaw it some more in the microwave at low power. If a little bit denatures this is a no biggie
Put paper towels on a fresh plate, transfer cubed chicken over and blot out excess moisture.
Stir fry with peanut or vegetable oil on the hottest your stove can go. Deglaze the crunchy bits stuck to the pan with vinegar and then move to plate.
Salt and garlic powder after.
Awesome crispy, juicy texture with minimal ingredients

Grilled with salt
I like to make a honey sriracha chicken fried in a bit of olive oil

I also have a bunch of different rubs I've picked up from places on the Internet/my mom's cookbook, I'll put them in a bit of olive oil, sprinkle the rub on there, maybe mix some broccoli or other veggies in there and add a bit more rub and cook till it's done

medium rare

With heat

By putting in boiling water for 20mins.

Throw them in a crock pot with some chicken broth and some random seasonings before I leave for work. When I get home, they are SOOOO fucking tender.

I even tried the brine thing, didn't come anywhere close to the tenderness of the crock pot. Maybe I just did it wrong, I don't know...

Dice it, then throw it into a pan with 1 tsp olive oil (only adds 30-40 calories), pan fry, maybe add some vegetables if you want.

>cooking food

enjoy losing 90% of the nutrients through cookery

ew

worchestershire sauce
siracha
pepper
salt
cayenne

oven for 20 minutes at 250c, 40 minutes from fro

Boiling chicken is actually pretty great if you eat everything in a big bowl like myself. Chicken, rice and veggies mashed up together is delish

oven, 200, 20 mins, take out, dice, another 10, add veg and spice, another 5/10

I cook my breasts all different ways, but no matter how you do it don't forget to remove the nipple rings.

Teriyaki marinade grilled, or diced and fried with a little oil, lemon and herbs, plus lemon pepper. Grilled with spices or BBQ sauce if I feel like some sweet delicious chickens

This. Diced up, fried with some kind of oil depending on what I want. Usually peanut oil. Fry some brocs next to it as well.

White people are disgusting

>Line pan with foil
>Place breasts, Pat dry, spray with olive oil
>Season with salt, pepper, chili pepper
>Spray again, cover tightly with more foil, bake for about an hour at 395°
>Baste if I feel like it

Alternatively
>Slice or dice
>Use butter chicken or tikka masala sauce
Or
>Brown in pan
>Pour in a quarter cup of lemon juice, water
>Season with salt, pepper, cumin, turmeric
>Possibly cover with sauce made from mayo, lemon juice, garlic, oil (basically, aioli)

>thin slice them
>pour olive oil one one said, season with your choice of seasoning
>flip breasts over, repeat
>bake @ 350 for 45mins to 1hr

Sounds freaking delicious

Like protein nuggets

Chicken breast doesn't have to be cooked until its bone dry and stringy you know

If you cover tightly with foil like I fucking said to, it won't be. That's also what the basting is for but it carries some of the seasoning with it so I've started to avoid that.

Season however I want it. always salt but maybe pepper or chilflakes to.
Just brown both sides in a pan, after they're both browned put a lid on the pan and cook on low heat for 10min.
Remove from pan after 10. Leave it under the l id for a few min if you want it really juicy.

>peanut or vegetable oil

>two of the most commonly used oils in america
>some of the most neutral tasting oils
>vomit

ok

>two of the most commonly used oils in America

Bingo.

enjoy salmonella

soak them in a tin pie pan with vinegar, olive oil, and salt free herb & onion mrs dash for an hour, and throw them in a high-heat pan

Black folks used to live in scrap meat. Intestines, organ meat, etc. This is why dishes like scrapple, chitlins, giblets, pigs feet ended up as black staples.

It takes a lot of spice to make a pig's asshole taste edible, and as such, they developed a taste for heavily spiced/seasoned foods.

In reality, most black people eat terribly. Fast food several nights a week, with deep fried southern staples the rest. Probably why black obesity rates are significantly higher than you see in white populations.

>being this offended by a shitty twitter joke
butthurt betacuck detected

Ya got me

1/10 weak bait

Yeah, that's all totally false.

Obesity rates are actually about the same when you control for poverty. Not just income, mind you, but education level of the parents and grandparents and the economic climate of the local region. Starting to see ridiculous obesity rates in some portions of the rural white population because we're entering a point where they've been poor for generations like many black people have. The grandchildren and children of middle class blacks have a much lower rate of obesity.

In reality, most Americans eat terribly. But at least black people have an excuse since many live in food deserts. White people drive right past a Stop and Shop on the way to KFC.

Last note: BMI is shit for charting body composition, and blacks have high LBM.

Brine then bake
They're stored in one big container. Pretty depressing dessu

i boil mine to get rid of all the calories

>Marinade that shit for a lil bit.
>Fuck ton of seasoning.
>Salt, pepper, adobo, garlic, paprika, lime, olive oil. Whatever the fuck else you like.
>Throw that shit in pic related
>10 mins each side
>No smoke, no burning, nothing
>Juicy af

Don't mind some extra carbs? Slice them breasts up, put them on a whole wheat wrap with avocado, lettuce and tomato.

Forgot pic

breast is for suckers. too bland.

thighs and offal is the way to go. and grilled with a brushed on marinade.

Kek underrated af

i wish it was bait

>tfw i used to eat fried chitlins and pickled pigs feet like candy