Be me

>be me
>squatting LMAO2PLATE!!1
>tall jacked guy takes the rack next to me
>loads up 2 plates
>"huh, that guy is huge and he's only squatting 2plate? maybe it's just warming up? or maybe he doesn't train legs? either way i'm pretty proud that i'm working with the same weight as a guy like this, my progress must be coming along really w--"
>he proceeds to ohp it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g6h5MFhUDGw
lmgtfy.com/?q=Average human weight
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>OHP in the squat rack

>finally hit 3 plate deadlift
>some guy loads up 3 plates next to me and starts squatting it

Fuck off, weightlifters do it too.

recently hit 2pl8 squat. feels fucking good when i see someone struggling with a sub 2pl8 deadlift and i do my squats nice and easily

>deadlifting
>pt comes up to me
"dont look down user, you have to look up when you deadlift
>y-you too...

He's kind of right, don't look upwards, that's only a useful cue for squats, but look slightly ahead definitely.

youtube.com/watch?v=g6h5MFhUDGw

yeah I do it like that I guess. I look a little bit more towards the floor on the pull.
he was telling me to start the lift by looking up at the wall in front of me

>finally hit 4 plate deadlift
>CHAD is at HOME eating CHEESY CRUST PIZZA

>finally hit 3plate squat
>some guy on the bench is repping 3plate
>that guy was me

Is 2 plates actually a thing with squats? I thought pretty much any grown adult male could do that. Much bigger deal with bench, but squats? Come on.

most males can start at bodyweight for five reps i'd say

jesus you fucking dyel manlets, when will you learn? I look at your 2plates and add another 4 and squat that for reps.

lmao I fucking started at 7 plate you DYEL

wanna test me, manlet?

Let's say the average male is 185lbs. You honestly think a brand new fitness person is able to squat that weight to depth for five reps?

Sure lol

He probably means you were missing lat tension, that's usually what is means when people give you that cue and don't know how to properly explain what they want you to do.

>average male
>185lbs

america everybody

do you wear sandals for lifting in?

>2016
>Living in a country of twinks

Lol, you think the average pt knows about lat tension in a deadlift?

He probably meant that he was a huge faggot that doesn't know shit about fuck and is dying to go choke some giant cocks in the sauna. That's what it usually means people give you that cue.

>Found the tiny Chinese guy barely

Haha that was me user. Don't feel bad. I'm on the juice and I've been training 5 years.

lmgtfy.com/?q=Average human weight

Idiot. Stop being Asian/beta.

I can bench 2 plates.

I CAN'T squat 2 plates.