youtube.com/watch?v=1NvgLkuEtkA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zj-eQFam5-s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw 5'7
>tfw have 3 fuck buddies

just lie constantly and use the confidence meme

>Why do manlets even live?

To lift more than you and to have dicks the same size as yours, but look bigger anyway.

I can smell your raped asshole through my exhaust vent already :)

I fucking hate Lorna jesus christ. I cry every fucking time with this pic.

>it's a 'OP's height is the only thing going for him' episode

i'm 6'1 so don't even bother

This

>tfw my lanklet buddy constantly relies on me to hook him up with pussy.

The number gets higher and higher every day. I remember back when 5'10 was the Manlet cut off.

Do you ask the members of your family, who are "manlets", that as well?

>inb4 no one my family is a manlet

you do realize the manlet cutoff is 7', right?

doglets when will they learn

>that webm

5'9" here

Yeah I feel like a manlet when I'm around Americans, but I come from a Mexican family so I'm pretty average when hanging out with Mexicans.

Feels neutral man

>but look bigger anyway.
I'm 6'5, and have a 7 and a half inch dick, have made a women vomit form hitting her cervix, but my dick only looks average on me. Also, I hate squats so fucking much.

Why do you care how short or tall other guys are?
Does it make you feel better or worse?
The words manlet and lanklet say more about who's using them than who they describe.
Also 99% of these threads are made by manlets looling for other manlets to back up why they aren't dwarves.
If you haye being short that much move to Asia

King of the manlets

I know a guy above 6 ft that's a kissless virgin

Want a medal? You just described like 30% of /fit

youtube.com/watch?v=zj-eQFam5-s

You I know myself too

that video is completely irrelevant because google lies through their teeth about people's heights
nearly everyone is 1.5 inches taller on google than they actually are

>manlet is just a meme
>manlet is just meme
>when the board looks rough as hell
>/r9k/ and /b/ shitting up your thread
>you just remember what real life is like
>boy, manlet is just a meme
>some other folks may be a little taller than you are
>maybe stronger too
>but without confidence, none of them could score a lady the way you do
>when you feel good, boy
>and as you realize
>twitter posts are just a lie
>you go see, it's just a meme
>manlet is just a meme
>manlet is just a meme
>boy, manlet is just a meme

this post is wonderful

m-m-m-manlet detected?

this pic is hilarious. You can easily pass a girls shit test. Game is required no matter how tall you are

I'm 5'10" and it's pretty average height... I don't see a problem with it

6"5' here and couple of years ago I wouldve given my life to be few inch shorter.

Now I''m kinda fine with it

Hey friend

>and a half inch dick

>made a women vomiting
Hello Jamal
>hate squats
Hello ironing board

I think thats a very reasonable way to put it. Way better than the short fat bitches that say "NO SHORT GUYS LOL"

I care that I'm not 5'11'' or 6'.
If I was that tall I wouldn't give two shits about the manlet memes, but as a 5'9'' it's just more salt in the wound.

If shes 5'10 i understand wanting a tall guy, its the

>5'1 please be over 6'2

That pisses me off

>he thinks manlets are stronger for some reason
>he thinks dicks look smaller on a tall guy for some reason

hahahaha where do you guys come up with this stuff? You manlets are funny

I'm 6'8"
Have no problems attracting women.

Veeky Forums's obsession with height continually reminds me how retarded this place is.

womanlets have daddy issues

Being very tall is miles better than being very short, user
Imagine if you were on the other end of a spectrum, imagine if you were a 5'3" guy
You'd take height pretty seriously then

this
Most womanlets are disgusting and shouldn't be allowed to date guys whose armpits are taller than her

What is Veeky Forumss obsession with height? I've met some pretty fucking alpha manlets in my life

kek. thanks op.

manlets BTFO once again.

My old roommate is less than 5'4" and brought home a different woman every weekend.

People whining about height are just making excuses for their shit tier personalities.

I know a KV above 6'5

protip: its me

theres a lot of hot short guys. Being an ugly lanklet would be way worse. The only time i wish i was a lanklet would be if i was at a concert or something

>go on a date yesterday
>get told by my date that 6'2" isn't that tall
>despite being a foot taller than her

Guys I don't know what to believe anymore

Does being short matter if you have a wide frame?

I know a dude, 5'7 but an absolutely shredded motherfucker, is in the SWAT (or the australian equivalent) etc. and because he's so buff and has a wide frame, you'd never guess he was a manlet unless you really stood next to him and sized him up.

Does OP only care about height cause that's the only thing he has?

He'll never be a bad-ass commie killing manlet.

>be 6'
>be in burgerland
>all my college friends are minorities, i'm white
>I'm the tallest in a group of 10 people, 4 women 6 men
>all the dudes joke about how they wish they had my height

probably just like anyone, they would look better if they worked out

Yeah, but i'm not talking about "filling out". This dude is wide because of his genetic frame/bones (but also the muscle, yes).

well broad shoulders are attractive so yea its better to have them than to not

theyre not joking

You're right why choose consciousness when you could choose not existing!

Who cares what side the grass is greenest, enjoy the grass you got

kek

Its alright if you have a wide frame, defined face/jaw and a generally alpha personality, if not, prepare for a life of pain

>manlet defence force is this desperate
Even women are 6'2" nowadays

That's fair. Shit, I'd like a girl to be shorter than me as well, nothing wrong with that.

It does look smaller, I'm 6'5 and I think it looks small in my hand because it does

it's called scaling, idiot

>implying I'm not getting a chin implant to get that Chad jawline

How insecure are you user? Don't worry, this is a safe space

I'm 6'1" and feel too tall
I feel like I tower over everyone whenever I go out in public.

try not living in an area full of inbreds and shitskins then

why do tall people think height trumps being ugly?

ugly is ugly, tall or short

>attempting self projection
One thing I'm not insecure about is my height.

I want /gfur/ to leave

honestly though

how many people here use "im tall" as an excuse for ignoring aesthetics?

sure, height may matter to some extent, but do you think being tall makes up for having an ugly face? regardless if you are tall or short, if you are genuinely ugly nothing will save you.

holland is filled with ugly men for example, and they are the tallest on average.

source? I don't think I've read that

Jokes on you, i'm 6'2. People like you are no different to other people who have nothing going on with their life. Like my one mate who always compares peoples cars to his bmw since that's the only thing he's got going for him.

>5'8
>manlet
ur funny dood

208 cm
>tfw everyone else whines about their height and you literally have to duck through doors
Being tall is overrated, and anyone tall knows this

>Even women are 6'2" nowadays
No they're not.

I'm a human fucking ladder at work.
I'd tell them all to fuck off but my job _requires_ being on good terms with everybody.

>tfw gainz don't fix manlet status

I FUCKING KNOW RIGHT
>oh, i don't want to hassle with the ladder to get that rope that's suspended 4 meters off the ground. user, I'll bet you're tall enough to grab it for me!

Personally I have no issue with this, I'm a manlet and this don't get me all butt hurt because I like short girls... They fit me better, I don't like fat chick's either, nothing wrong with having personal preferences as long as you aren't a cunt/ prick about it, my tinder says " I like girls smaller than me" not " no amazon bitches yo lol" we all got our things.... I also don't like blacks

just give me some and we'll meet in the middle

t. 165cm

That's a very catchy song. I'll be humming it all day.
>Short people got no reason
>Short people got NO reason
>Short people got NO REASON TO LIVE

Why are all the Mexicans in my family tall then? All north of 6 feet. The white people are all short. My white grandpa was 5'6"

>north of 6 feet
>tall
You mean average r-right?

>be 6'3 Nordic mustardrace
>literally everyone is a manlet to me

Seriously, I can count on my hands how many times I've even seen someone taller than me IRL, and I only know one person who's taller at 6'4

>The verses and chorus are lyrically constructed as a prejudiced attack on short people. In contrast, the bridge states that "short people are just the same as you and I." Newman interprets the song to be about "prejudice" as was widely thought, but added that it was "about a lunatic". As with many of his songs such as "Rednecks", Newman wrote the song from the point of view of a biased narrator.

sage, reported

Sure you are user we believe you

brilliant

how tall were the girls?

That's probably the only girl that doesn't sound like a total bitch, she just wants her bf to be a taller than her.
Like said, it's the 4'... womanlets that piss me off.

Look at that horse teeth, she's laughing because she knows that manelt thinks he has a chance.

>tfw 5'11 and still care about manlet memes since its the average height in my country.
end me senpai

The formula to determine height from femur length is 2.32x+65.53 where x = length of the femur in centimeters

>In these pregnant adolescents with a mean (± SD) age of 15.9 ± 1.1 y (range: 12.7–17.9 y), dairy intake had a significant positive effect on fetal femur growth after adjustment for gestational age, biparietal diameter, maternal age and height, and prepregnancy body mass index (P = 0.001, R2 = 0.97). Fetal femur length was significantly lower in the lowest dairy-intake group (< 2 servings/d) than in the highest dairy-intake group (> 3 servings/d), and a dose-response relation was suggested in the intermediate dairy-intake group (2–3 servings/d; P = 0.089).

I'm 175cm and have the proportionate femur length of a 160cm man

If it weren't for my fucking vegan mother I'd be 6'4"

>6'3"
>nordic masterrace

Are you of scandinavian descent or actually living there? I've been on vacation to Norway before and I'm 6'2" but still felt between short and average there. Can't believe you would only know one person taller than you.

manlets have better leverage and a shorter range of motion. They can lift more period

Also scaling is the reason why my 7.25 inch dick looks bigger than your 7.25inch dick. So suck my visually larger dick.

5'7" manlet reporting in

never had issues getting girls due to my height. just date short shawties. I never understood Veeky Forums's obsession with height

Timestamped pics of you're just another lanklet jealous of our aesthetic dongs

Some are. But there will always be tall women.