Wide or Normal Hips?

I've been doing SS and accessories for one year (and as you can see not getting a surplus). Currently I'm forbidden to going to the gym before seeing the doctor due to possible posture problems.

I was wondering if I have wide hips or it's just an illusion caused by my narrow shoulders and maybe some quad development. So whats the verdict?

>inb4 eat
I know.

Other urls found in this thread:

startingstrength.com/articles/clarification_rippetoe.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Normal hips

bro are your parents starving your or something? Or do you starve yourself. seriously what the fuck. looks like you're from a concentration camp.

>inb4 "oh broo im a hard gainer"

Eat chicken, steaks, potatoes, oatmeal, fruit, veggies, fish, and REAL food.. get the fuck out of here. Try lifting too.

>Currently I'm forbidden to going to the gym before seeing the doctor due to possible posture problems.

All in your head. Never post a naked pic again, seriously. Nobody wants to see this shit. I'm sure you look somewhat decent with clothes on

>I've been doing SS and accessories for one year

No you haven't.

startingstrength.com/articles/clarification_rippetoe.pdf

YNDTP.

Your hips are fine. Your posture will be fixed once you get stronger. It's a total joke that you've "been doing SS for a year" and look like that. Never post again.

Sorry for shitty quality. I'm grounded until next month. Anything involving shoulders looks completely unbalanced, left shoulder goes at least 1 inch below right shoulder even if I try to keep my posture.

What I don't understand is why I have a widest point below the hips. I know the guy has more muscle but isn't it the bone shape?

My squat is 1xBW and deadlift 1.5xBW. Bench is only 90. I went from 116 to 130 lbs.

thank mr skeltal

thank mr skeltal

Every morning and night drink a 600-800 calorie shake with protein powder, peanutbutter, oats, milk, and a banana. You can also add yogurt. You should gain .5 - 1 pound a week.

thanks mr skeltal

thank mr skeltal

thank mr skeltal

>just an illusion
Nope, you almost look like a woman. Time to shave and wear dresses, then you'll feel complete!

thank mr skeltal

That's really, really bad user. Apply yourself.

thanks mr skeltal

>eat chicken, steaks, potatoes, fish
every fucking day? Do you not want to kill yourself from the bland flavour from eating the same things every single day?

>eating for taste
Not gonna make it

Meh, i used to look way worse than you do and gaining some muscle changed it for the better a bit. Lift hard eat lots and the gains will come.

You bench 90lb after lifting for a year?

What the fuck man

desu OP looks better than you

I mean, I'd fuck OP, but I wouldn't fuck you

>What are spices
>What are different cooking techniques
>What are different species of fish
>What are different types of potatoes
>What are different cuts of meat

damn son, i'm 5ft8 and i weigh around 125lbs, and i started benching 115lbs after 4 months of soley bench press.

Yeah, it sucks but if I try to increase the weight I feel like tearing my muscles. Maybe it's bad posture.

That's fair enough but I was under the impression that OP was asking if his hips would hinder him from building a more masculine physique and from my personal experience I would say no.

What bodytypes you prefer doesn't really matter here.

all expensive as fuck

AYYYY LMAO

thank mr skeltal

jesus fucking christ you're supposed to EAT

EAT FOOD, COUNT CALORIES AND EAT MORE

There is zero point lifting if you're not eating properly, you will not grow as you can probably see

What the fuck else are you going to eat? That's a huge variety. Especially "fish" is a fucking cookbook in and of itself.

I always thought I got fucked in genetics for my hips

damn son

you did

What do

The problem seems to be in that there additional X chromosome

chubby baldfuck here.
Do compound lifts and eat. It will take longer for you to look decent but you will improve. Wide hips also pretty much automatically give you good insertions for your quads so you'll always look like you squat a trillion which is nice.

Lift and eat, friend.

lift for 2 years and if you don't look better roid

U'd make a nice trap

jesus christ

dude you actually have little titties wtf

I lost over 100 pounds from being an obese teenager

Your hips are are normal i guess. I think you would look awesome after some years of lifting.

You have already a nice body though, i always thought i am straight, but i would fuck you, so probably i'm a faggot desu.

trans?

I already said earlier but I lost around 110 pounds as a teen, went from 290 to 185 currently. I'm by no means trans and I've fucked plenty of girls. I just wanna look better naked

thank mr skeltal

Son, that bone structure + little titties would be normal individually but together it's pretty abnormal. If it interests you you should get karyotyped because you're probably some form of intersex.

Nigga that doesn't help me though. Should I just say fuck it and roid at 19? I hate my body lmao

Unluckly women dont think the same

You did son. You did.

>It's a png

wow, that's unfortunate.

>tfw I know girls with less attractive hips than yours

Slightly more updated pic cause y'all are making me suicidal... Is it really that bad?

are you FtM?

well it's not good, man...

but you look like youre still a kid, so start lifting heavy and build up your chest and core and you'll be alright

Do nonstop oblique and ab exercises.

No. Literally spend 2-3 years building muscle and you'll be none the wiser.

It just looks like you recovered from being fat. Fill that skin out with muscles and you'll be fine.

Nice shoulders btw.

It's not that bad don't worry about it. Remember ur on Veeky Forums don't take these guys opinions too seriously. Also girls don't really give a fuck you have a decent FACE just work on ur personality

>I've been doing SS
more like the SS did you

No because thats stupid and probably going to give you bigger gyno if you don't know what you're doing. Go to a doctor, show him your little titties, and tell him to fix it. He'll do some blood tests and probably put you on testosterone that will be covered by your insurance.

Also your body is fine, I would love to grope those cute titties while plowing you.

I don't have insurance

Wtf are you woman?

How long have you been lifting, how much do you lift, and how tall are you?

You have a cute face. As a gay man, I'd bone you.

You do have big hips but I'm sure that after a couple of months working out you'll look really good. Not that you don't already, but it'll be even better.
As cliche as it sounds it's true that if you're confident about yourself and your body you'll remain attractive.
When I began to truly like myself instead of relying on the approval of others is when I got really hot.

show the doctor your little titties and pay for it

Fill up with user. You'll fix that shit up.

good face, wear clothes

>Never post a naked pic again, seriously. Nobody wants to see this shit

couldnt have said it better myself

Hey thanks, that means a lot. As for the people asking me about lifting, I just recently (yesterday) joined back at a gym so I'm planning on getting back into it 5 days a week after a 4 month hiatus of not being able to afford it.

Testosterone + blood tests + doctors visits aren't that expensive going through proper channels tbqh even without insurance, I get like 6 months of t for like $80. If it makes you feel any better I am ftm and have bigger titties than you they are pretty gross.

*cups your lil man boobies in my masculine hands*

Work your core, obliques, lats and back. And throw out those faggy underwear and get some Adidas briefs and brief-shorts

Stop drinking milk, it has way to much excess estrogen. Just gain a lot of mass and your shoulders will fill out and your hips won't matter.

I always think "yeah I'm totally attracted to fit muscular guys"and yet I have never been with a guy like that and always find myself with tall lanky as fuck guys like this

Not this though lol gross af

salt
pepper
paprika
oregano
tomato sauce
curry sauce
lemon juice
grill
bake

so many different combinations.

Then remember you can alternate your vegetables and fruits, alternate between bread, pasta, or rice for grain.

You're just too dumb to think.

garlic powder
onion powder

thank mr. skeltal

While we're on the topic of fucked genetics, how shit is my FRAME?

Underrated post

Damn wide hips, but the shoulders are at least normal width. With clothes on you'd look good.

But with those hips, you should become a qt trap.

Good work son
Now, lift

> i'm grounded

underage, reported

It seems like you could recover. Hit the gym and hit it hard.

Your body seems to indicate a youth / puberty spent playing computer games and eating shit.

Getting some actual muscle will help you a lot especially pecs and lats. You have shitty hips and probably gyno (high estrogen due to shitty life choice during puberty) but eventually normies wont notice

thanks mr skeltal

Thanks mr. Skeltal

>And mrs. Skeltal

Natalie?

1%er right here ladies

thank mr skeltal

how the fuck is she still alive

hey nice thighs tho man dont listen to all those faggots
i mean if i really had to like a matter of life or death i sure would fuck that tho no homo tho

pls go die you dumb motherfucka. OP probebly got more knowlegde than you

>these are the people saying 2 plates is easy on Veeky Forums

thank mr skeltal

You are literally the type of guy that rippletits is saying should be on GOMAD. There is no way you are:

1 - Eating enough
2 - Doing SS properly

>I'm grounded until next month

You have to be 18+ to post here.

thank mr skeltal