How much water does Veeky Forums drink daily?

How much water does Veeky Forums drink daily?

never enough

If you're having trouble getting a decent amout of water in your system, think about getting a nice bottle. Pic related.

Keep it with you AT ALL TIMES and make sure it is never empty, you'll drink 3 liters a day in no time.

I've started doing this but with a cheap bottle and it really helps. keep it close at all times and try to force yourself do drink as often as you can. I can really notice benefits, mostly concentration and hunger.

As much water as I feel I need.

4 liters.

Yeah

I drink, on average, 14 to 18 cups of water daily.

Half my bodyweight in ounces so ~85-90 oz a day

Pain from a ten scaled to a 4, been 8 hours.

Two tall glasses. One in the morning with my breakfast and one in the night before bedtime.

If weather is really hot at work (or if I work next to a scalding hot engine for hours on end) I'll drink extra during the day to cover the extra liquid lost.

This is bait

How is that possibly bait? Oh you sweet summer child..

Ps this is bait you're newfag summer babby

2-4 liters, sometimes more.

4 liters+

1 liter sometimes less

Not much, I don't believe in your memes, I hit the gym everyday and work which muscles aren't sore, not caring about anything else. A good routine is one where all your muscles have felt sore during the week.

Bout tree fiddy

O shit waddup

anywhere from 2 to 6 liters desu

>tfw casually sipping on dank ass water while cramming overnight for finals and accidentally drank like 5 liters in 4 hours

water intoxication isn't a fun lads

Gallon or more a day

As much as I need, the fuck kind of question is this. Fucking americans.

Usually two gallons, as long as I have a steady water source.

~2gallons mix of water and water+mio

I keep 2 Nalgene bottles at the ready, drink 4 liters a day. Worth the investment as easy to clean and fill. Also best to have them fairly transparent.

What is mio user?

A zero-calorie sweetener