Used to rarely call her

>Used to rarely call her
>"You should call me more"

>Started calling her more often
>"You're clingy, I want to break up"

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH WOMEN?
I AM SO DONE WITH THIS GENDER
CAN'T BELIEVE I LIFTED FOR THIS ONCE

YEAH FUCK THAT GENDER LET'S BONE IT OUT YOU AND ME!

>listening to what women say
Start looking at what they do instead.

This
> lifting for women
Summer is truly here

Don't worry bro. Her feelings probably changed and she was just looking for an excuse.

You let a woman tell you what to do. Never do this.

>looking at what they do
you mean you should do your own thing and let her get involved if she wants, since what a women really wants is a man who leads

The correct response to "You're clingy and I want to break up." Is to shrug and go "Okay."

It'll drive her nuts.

Yes actually.

they are bitches most probably

also more funy if its in japanese accent
>you should call me mole
>you'le clingy i want to bleak up

I honestly feel like all women are mentally children

Women do not know what they want.
They think they do, but if you do what they say they won't like it.
Never change for a woman.

I'm sorry user, but you've been lied to your whole life, by everyone, including those who love you.

Women want what they can't have; telling you to call more often is a way of securing commitment. You failed the "test", she now thinks you're equal and realizes she can do better.

>securing commitment
Do I understand you correctly? You're saying it was her way of trying to tie him down, and he went with it and that's why she broke up with him?

Tbh it's even better if you say, "I was about to say the same thing about you."

Calling some bitch more because she asked you to is a stupid behavior change that only makes her think that she can dictate your actions. It makes her think she can control you and now she realizes that she doesn't want a man who's easily manipulated.
I think it's a good thing that she wants to break up now because if she still wanted to be with you after this she would have become more and more controlling. She actually sounds like a decent girl, you were just being a fucking retard.

yes, went with it too easy = needy/clingy

wtf is wrong with a bird that desperately tries to get into a cage that every other bird is avoiding?

If that doesn't make sense, you should abandon women.

Females, fundamentally, have brains that are very different from ours.

Fucking Betas... You need to listen to The world is filled... By the notorious big,it will change your life!.

It's probably because you're needy. It's not what you say. It's how you say it and where it comes from. You're not picking on indirect communication.

That response works well regardless of why she tries to break up with you.

Have to disagree. That sounds too much like "you can't fire me, I quit!"

/FIT POWER ACTIVAAAAATE!

>Complains about being anxious
>Help her work it out
>She stops complaining
>2 months later
>'YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT MY PROBLEMS'

I'm done with women desu