TFW finally hit the 1000 lbs club after over a year

TFW finally hit the 1000 lbs club after over a year.
>135 Bench
>200 Squat
>250 Diddly
>90 OHP
>90 Row
>70 lat Pulldown
>100 Incline Bench
>30 lbs Curls
>40 lbs Tricep extention
>1005 LBS total

I'm finally making it bros

cool

curls and tricep extensions don't count toward the 1000lbs baka desu senpai

xd!!

I know OP is being a tard but what actually contributes to the 1000lbs? OHP, Bench, Squat, an d Deadlift?

The Press is a meme lift. It doesn't count towards shit.

135 bench!? 30 lbs curls?!?! damn breh, hows it feel to be so swole?

THANK YOU FOR YOUR GUIDANCE WE ARE LOST WITHOUT YOU

Big 3

bench squat and diddy son

Pretty great DESU senpai, you should see the mires when I'm setting up for 40 lbs skull crushers.

70lbs lat pulldown is completely irrelevant because machines can differ in the weight they show and what it actually feels like. And are all these max? Or for reps?

No need to mention it but I'll do it anyways. Only benchpress, squat and deadlift count to the 1000lbs

p.s kys

Bro you forgot to add your lunges. It looks like you swept right through the 1k club. Welcome to the 1,030 lb club!!

Of course they're 1rm, how TF would I DL 250 more than once? That's like 1.5x my weight, probably super dangerous.

Quality post

well meme'd

But in reality, the press is far superior to the bench press in every aspect except chest development. Only broscientists and meme lord would say otherwise

You might as well count the weight of the door to the gym, your gym bag, the weight of your clothes, the weight of the emotional strain girls put on you...
so you're well over the 1000 mark

>this shoulder exercise is far superior for shoulders than this chest exercise

Also in reality, the squat is far superior to the ohp in every aspect except shoulder development.