What is the most Veeky Forums approved bread?

What is the most Veeky Forums approved bread?

Seasoned salmon on a piece of toast is one of my favorite lunches so I want to know what bread I should be using.

Bread is not a Veeky Forums approved food.

fuck off nigger

any bread thats 50%+ rough, fresh and a rustic variation.
French and austrian countrybreads are fucking god-tier

I like Dave's killer bread. I'm not generally one for the "muh organics" bullshit, but it's really decent bread.

Mind you, I haven't had any in moths because at the end of the day, bread is just wasted calories, but if I had to pick one I'd say that's it.

Generally, if I have to wrap/cover something, I use a tortilla now. I forget the brand, but my grocery store carries one that's got something like 20 grams of fiber, and works out to around 60 calories per wrap. Much more reasonable that 120 calories a slice.

>Much more reasonable that 120 calories a slice.
wtf? I'm sitting here looking at the package of normal white bread that my gf bought and it says 70 calories per slice.

I genuinely wonder how americans have it when it comes do nutritional education.

>white bread

As a Dutchie, American bread is hella weird. It's sweet as fuck and doesn't even taste like bread.

The simpler and less processed the bread, the better. If you make your own, it'll be better than store bought. Although bread isn't really a good choice for someone on a cut.

White bread is goat.

You take that back.

>ohboyherewego.jpg

Fullgrain rye bread

I eat Franz organic nine grain. I need calories and protein so looking at 120 calories and 5 g protein per slice.

Depends.

Are you american? then no, you are literally unable to eat bread because real bread does not exist in your third world country.

Are you from europe? then yes, just make sure to avoid the rare white/wonderbread piece of shit that manages to invade our country because of dumbfuck american/oriental immigrants.

The sourdough whole wheat bread from my local bakery is GOAT. Makes amazing turkey and salami sammies. Can't stand eating weakass wonder bread.

Anything wheat is good. Jesus Christ its like bread is Veeky Forums's kryptonite the second they mention it they start hissing. As long as you dont eat a fucking loaf a day youre good. 2 slices never hurt anyone and also as long as it fits your macros.

I've been liking Dave's Killer Bread. have only seen it at Sam's Club but i also haven't looked elsewhere. it's pretty tasty when you're coming off a cut

this thing over here

tastes like shit though

actually looks like shit too

P28 Bread is good and really the only thing like it on the market. There's a few "high protein" versions of normal bread brands, but P28 packs 28g into 260 calories (two slices per serving).

Even better than their bread is the wrap/flatbread they offer. Exact same macro's, even better tasting than the loaf of bread, and more versatile. I use them in a ton of recipes, especially for killing "chips and dip" cravings. Cut bigass wrap/flatbread into a bunch of triangles (nets 32 dorito-sized chips per 1 flatbread for me - they're huge). Spray with pam, then season them however you like (onion powder + garlic powder + italian seasoning is a classic mix for dipping in hummus, onion dip, cheese dips, etc). Try powdered cheese + spices for high protein Doritos.

Alternatively use them any time you would have otherwise used a macro killer high-carb low-protein tortilla. Quesadillas, Tacos, Fajitas, Enchiladas. 1 wrap = 4 full large tortillas.

Keep whole and bake with toppings as flatbread pizza, f'ing delicious and hella fast. Attached Cheese Burger Pizza pic. I had one at a pizza buffet, was good AF, realized I could do it at home, tasted even better. All about the mustard base layer. Add bacon = BCB god mode. Adjust baking time if you prefer crisp or softer crust.

I could go on and on, but you mofo's got me planning dinner tonight now.

Is bread even worth it if you're cutting

Veeky Forums my mom only eats wonder bread

she's not gonna make it :(

If you've never had a Monte Carlo sandwhich before, you haven't lived. Here's my version using P28 bread.

Lean Deli Ham
Lean Deli Turkey
American Cheese (fat free)
Any fat free white cheese, mozz or swiss work well

Fry in frying pan: (protip - stop using butter to fry your grilled cheese, use a thin layer of plain fat free greek yogurt, drop in a PAM'd skillet, it crisps/browns perfectly on each side just like butter). Remove from pan, immediately sprinkle Stevia in the Raw sweetener and your preferred flavor Sugar Free Jelly on top of the sandwhich, traditionally it's raspberry). Serve asap while cheese is gooey.

I about cried when I bit into it the first time. That melted cheese, crisp/fried outside, warm meat, sweetness from the jelly, it doesn't get any fucking better. Normally the macros on a Monte Cristo practically qualify for carnival food, being deep fried, higher fat meats and cheeses, sugary jelly + actual powdered sugar). But this recipe should come out to about 500 calories with 50g+ of protein.

Pumpernickel masterrace

Do you like it? If yes, as with anything if it fits within your caloric goal and macros, then eat it. I don't really know what you mean by "worth it" though. If you go by Veeky Forums logic, then a couple slices of bread every once in a while will suddenly make you gain 15 lbs and completely ruin your cut (cutting/bulking is a meme btw). You should probably avoid it.

That image turns me on, I'm going to see about trying that shit.

Best bread

I hear ezekiel bread is good shit but I can't ever find it/don't know wtf it is.

I always go Rye or Pumpernickel or a Rye/Pump interractial gangbang swirl. Shit is delicious. Also dat fiber and low-ish GI is nice.

bagel thins

depends on what you get

Theres poor people bread and normal bread. Everything that is popular here (read: marketed to the fat and the poor) are pure sugar and fat.

honestly, thick white bread is fucking god tier for BBQ and vinegar based foods. Not much else though.

You're a retard

I'm cutting and eat 2 slices with 2 hard boiled eggs every morning. I only have 150g carbs a day

my nigs

>select all images of bread
:^)

Holy crap, so much this.

ScoobyPillowScream.jpg

sprouted grain.