Tinder and gains eidiot /general/

Share your stories brehs did being Veeky Forums change anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H2-1u8xvk54
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

quite a bit

I just got matched with qt 3.14, blonde same age as me, we went to same school, prom was 2 days ago but didnt see her because our school is too big, so we have 2 proms for 2 parts of school.

She is some kinda of serious rower, loads of pics from competitions. Brehs how do I engage?

Ask her if she has a bone for you to examine

Matched, had a good convo for 2 days, then I got banned for using a temp email for my tinder Facebook account.
RIP

so that's how that line goes
was trying to remember thanks

Yes going out for a second date with a high test colombian chick, got laid last night and almost every night this week.

godspeed, dood, dat ass is insane.

It's always weird to be reminded how many high schoolers are on this site

damn girls in high school are using tinder?

>tfw made tinder a few days ago
>still only one match
>pretty sure she's fat too
Might as well just accept I'm ugly at this point

I've had around 30 matches, around 10 responded were bots, the other 20 never responded.

I don't fucking get it.

>sth
Did she misspell sith??? The fuck is that?

I got bad news user, it's mostly high schoolers and under. That's why the comedy here died.

What do i talk about with girls? It's like all of them are interested in fucking nothing, except hair and make up, normie music, traveling, wine and some other shitty stuff they picked off of instagram.

>I got bad news user, it's mostly high schoolers and under. That's why the comedy here died.

Eh, at least the underage here isn't as bad as the other boards.

Welp I am not high schooler anymore....

Over 1000 matches, I've hooked up with countless of them, fucked well over 20. I'm 22 and in college. Tinder is easy and fun.

No this is actually one of the better boards. But as a whole the comedy has died and the memes have went from bad to horrible. I basically just use 3 boards now because it's so
shit.

Veeky Forums is basically 16 year old DYELs asking if their dick is too small, while talking shit about people for their height

I come here for the ego boost, im just glad im not like these autistic faggots. they are not going to make it.

Don't know why I get wierded out. We all pretty much started on /b/ when we were 14-18 like a decade ago

im drunk as fuck. You ghuys wanna help me lose my vbirghingtY?

>have went from bad to worse
Your English is awful.

>live in america
>2 matches in a week
>move to japan
>50 matches in 1 night

Guess I was too ugly for america.

Recently met a girl (woman of 30, I'm 34 so it's fine) and we set up a date. Let me tell you what happened, and this is all verbatim. I won't lie to you Veeky Forums. You've got me to where I am now.
>her: "we can see a film then see where it goes ;)" (verbatim)
> I think that sitting in a dark room for two hours and not talking is a terrible date
>replied: Nah, I didn't have a cinema in mind
>so what were u thinking of?
>(Yes I did actually say this) Instead of a film we should get to know each other properly
>.... (silence)
>me again "What about a meal somewhere? You choose the place because I'm a bit useless, I don't know where people eat :p"
And I never heard back. What the fuck did I do?
And yes I realise that asking Veeky Forums for dating help is like asking which limb I'd least like to lose, and in this case you are my left wrist

>One day Tinder bugs out.
>Thinks I'm somewhere in Brazil.
>Gettings matches every other swipe.
>Handful of top tier thick supermodel type women.
>Tfw they're all a continent away.

gr8 b8 m8

she just wanted to fuck you
the movie was just a buffer so she could meet you in a public place to make sure she was safe then go see the movie so she wouldn't have to talk and get to know you

Instead of shooting down her date, then asking her for someplace to eat, it wouldn't have been hard to just hop on Yelp and actually suggest something.
You sounded really wishy-washy the way you did it.

Feels good mang

Oh kay

I didn't want to sit in a sticky cinema seat just to make sure she felt safe, and a cinema date is a weak date, and we'd known each other for a while. I should have mentioned that, my apologies.
She was really into the Batman thing, the Joker especially, and I don't get it but fair enough. She wanted us to watch Batman Vs. Superman and I can't think of anything worse desu, I'd rather we had some quality time at my place where we could actually converse and get to know each other. That's what I meant.
Plus, I'm sick of having to choose where we're going to have something to eat (which is always way overpriced for what you get, fuck that) and basically make all the important decisions as to where we go etc and be the "big man" who knows everyone and everywhere.

I wanted an easy, laid-back date, is that too much to ask for?

>I wanted an easy, laid-back date, is that too much to ask for?

Yes. That's not what she wanted and you were too autist to not see that and even more autist to ask why she stopped talking to you.

To be fair, though, I would turn down sex if I had to watch BvS before as well

Why would you remind us of that aweful fact? No I have to go slit my wrists

no

I get a good amount of matches on tinder and prob could have had at least 10 dates with qt's but for some reason im too autistic and/or anxious to set something up and go out with them without freaking out. im dyel by fit standerds, but have a pretty good body for normie standards . also im a kissless virgin any tips bros?

you could've just watched it, went on another date with what you had in mind. fuck, dood.

the first step is the tindr banter

just remember these girls have no clue who you are, and will probably never see you on the street.
start off by just fucking around with girls for shits and giggles then move on to actually flirting and setting up dates with others

I'm not Veeky Forums yet but its not like it matters on tinder. It is all about the bio

god just stop it you pathetic faggot

holy shit, no one told me it was this easy. took one week of tweaking my profile and getting matches. I have more potential girls than ever before and i'm a kissless virgin.

I've kind of postponed my Tinder use for now since I'm already talking to two different girls and both situations are going somewhere.

now i'm confused as of what to do since I like both of them. It's the best problem i've ever had but now i'm really distracted from homework and shit

Cant cure this autism f a m

jesus christ lmao

Oh god m8

>packin bombs and plowin moms
I'm going to start saying this all the time.

> A-anyways whats up

I want to put it on mine sooo bad, but I'm afraid it'll drop my matches from few to no one.
>fuck it, I'm ma do it anyway

Not like id stick my dick in something that dumb anyways (ok yes i would)

>I no longer want you immigrant swine
Trump 2016

You are the worst

Dumb roastie

> she obviously wants to fuck
> never make the offer
> conversation eventually fizzles out

My spirit remains untainted by this hive of succubuses

How many matches should you get per day if you're kinda picky? not really picky but no uggos and no fatties.

>get fit
>lose fuck load of weight
>thanks to a combo of scobby and fit
>go on a date with qt Chinese girl
>at some point during the date she sees me she says I'm too thin and I need to put on weight
>also that my muscles are too big and unattractive
>all those years of getting fit
>all those scobby videos
>my confidence shatters into a million pieces
>also that I'm short at 6'2"

Getting fit was a mistake

beggars can't be choosers user

> first date
> points out all the things she dislikes about you

dump the slut

bait

Those were all confidence tests that she really didn't believe. ...and you failed all of them. Fucking christ nigger.

>That's why the comedy here died
if i wanted comedy i'd just ask what your 1 rep maxes are

But I already have a second date with her...

>girl says she's from south Carolina
>I ask her if she still says y'all
>she says yes
>I ask her if she listens to twangy country too
>she gets offended and calls me a stereotyper
>I call her tumblr and remove her
Most action ive gotten on tinder

>playing piano

>halfway through my practicing

>oh no its that song again

>comptine d'un autre été

>my fucking wrists hurt like shit when i play it

>take a break and go on tinder

>high test sluts give me the test boost i needed and i push through the entire song

is there a better motivator than girls, for straight men? I'm pretty sure there isn't.

youtube.com/watch?v=H2-1u8xvk54

just make cock.li email

fucking why lmao
I'm desperate and lonely but i would fuck a bitch off if she shit talks me on the first date

hey guys if I'm a man and look for men will it only show fags?? I wanted to check the competition

Fourty keks

>comptine d'un autre été
>on piano
>hurting your wrists

try it on classical guitar and see if you'll still complain about piano wrist pain.

I thought this was bait at first, but you're not following up with more bait. Are you playing us for the long con or are you actually going to let yourself get cucked by some Asian chick?

I'm pretty sure it'll only show cock suckers. You'd have to make a female profile. Stop being a noob.

great question user
I dunno I mean if it happens again I'll probably end it after that.

Tbh if this bitch is too dumb to understand alcohol is a drug then fuck her anyway.

Sure kek

small hands

i also can't play Forever Young on the piano because my hands are too small

JUST

i have small hands too pal. shitty stubby mexican fingers. i quit a couple times because of it but realized it's just an excuse and that anything is possible. i've seen peruvian manlets rockin latin canciones with fingers shorter than mine so yeah. if there's a will, there's a way.

Possibly related, but where can I find feminine skinny crossdressing twinks? Is it grindr?

Been getting tons of matches since Veeky Forums. I got a thing for asians so my most recent was this chinese chick. We went for coffee a bit late in the evening, on the way back to where i picked her up she jumps into road head. Ended up fucking her in the car before heading back. She now regularly messages me for sex. Feels good man.

Lol

Wow

You did good, user.

Bitches be crazy

From a fellow Veeky Forumsizens failure months ago.

Thinking about getting one just to work on conversation starting and a little bit of ruseing. Should I?

Anyone got some solid openers? Got about 20 matches that i havent msged yet

So who's gonna try that number?

She ended up being a cutie, too bad she lived too far away from most of us.

Yeah but they separate it so u18s can't see over 18s and vice versa

>match with 17 year old that set her age as 24
>fuck said 17 year old
>mfw

The fact that she's still replying to you either means shes interested in you or shes stubborn and wants to get her uneducated thoughts out

She's just playing tsundere call her out n see if she blushes and calls you bake desu

Not with that whisky dick we dunt

KEK

Tips on whqt type of pics to put up or what to put as my bio? I have no idea. Please help. Also, great opening lines?

My first thought was "no it doesn't" but then I saw the problem
>uneducated
Bruh

I just have my height as my bio, but im kinda tall so dont do that if your short. Also looking for opening lines

I mostly just jerk off with girls on omegle, how do you get confidence to tinder, im very anxious about possibly seeing IRL people or having to meet people.

Pic semi related

1 group pics little to none, have the first pic be of just you are least
2 we all wanna put that one stupidly good pic of ourselves in, and do that, but also include what you're going to look like in person. the worst thing that can happen is meeting up and not actually digging each other, that or feeling betrayed

Good that you take charge.
She basically gave you an inch from netflix and chill.
Pretty much just wants to fuck, notice the winky face.
Shoot her down for a better idea like a great activity, checking out a tourist trap, paintballing, nope shoot her down for every girls worst nightmare an awkward dinner date with a stranger who only wants to get in her pants
But instead of taking charge of this situation like a man you leave a woman with unanswered questions and a very large commitment.
How did you think this was going to go?
You do everything and then share your magical lotus flower with me. is your negotiating position from the start.

How is she not enticed?

TALLY
A
L
L
Y

I was so damn anxious before I just went for it. I said FUCK IT because I had nothing to lose either way. Got a confidence boost when the first girl I asked to coffee said yes. Nervous as fuck at the coffee place waiting for her but it (mostly) melted away when she showed up. They obviously liked you enough to say yes, why the hell would you be nervous about it at that point?

Went on a date with another girl today and it went fucking great because the more I talk to these girls in real life, via text, and even on Tinder the more confidence I build in myself. Just do shit for the experience and don't expect anything to come of it. If shit happens that's fucking great! If it doesn't it's just practice for the future.

Could you lift much when you first started? Probably not. It took a lot of patience, determination, and practice to get to where you are right now.

You won't strike gold right away, but it's within reach. You just have to fucking try.

Lel