Does Veeky Forums vape?

Does Veeky Forums vape?

What mod ya runnin'?

Other urls found in this thread:

rcplondon.ac.uk/news/promote-e-cigarettes-widely-substitute-smoking-says-new-rcp-report
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Vaping and smoking is for the weak

Kbox 200 with a rem Atty.
Pretty much just quit though because I kept getting phlem/ felt sick in the morning.
For the love of fuck get high vg low Pv juices if you're gonna vape and change out the cotton every damn day.
It's really not worth it in the long run, but whatever helps, helps I guess.

No, I'm straight.

>that guy who vapes in between sets

i got the elastic vapor hash tray 3000 scoop trick flip tony hawk pro-nator spinner maidback hack slash durator pin wheel spawn titanium flip20 burning maiden man mania pinball machine scoop in the loo 4 bin c20 kys sixty twenty thirty ninety blast dew mod

how about you

Ive smoked and vaped. Now I do neither. Holy god is vaping worse. You are filling your lungs with liquid. After vaping for a few weeks you will develop a bad cough. You are drowning yourself. This will make you very ill. If you need nicotine just fucking smoke a cigarette.

>he inhales vapor

Doing it wrong kiddo. Also, I stick to 0mg

brain damage: the post

Dude looks like a fat genie coming out of his lamp.

I use a dry herb vaporizer to vape weed. Don't smoke tobacco though

Here to grant three items from McD's

rx 200 with an obs crius currently dual twisted vertical coil.

i mostly vape nicotine free and make my own flavors and sometimes vape nicotine on parties to prevent myself from party smoking.

This is what I do, once in a long while if I get enough shit done to justify smoking weed for any reason.

we get it, you vape.

This is exaggerated but I don't think it's necessarily untrue. You are inhaling vapor which does have water crystals in it. This creates a good, wet, dark environment for fungus.

I am not a doctor/scientist though so this may be complete bullshit.

Also when I did try vaping for 3 days my tongue developed gross, thick whiteness on it. Possibly early signs of yeast infection. I think the flavors have glycerin in them which is basically sugar and yeast thrives on sugar. Look it up, this isn't an uncommon side effect.

I wasn't exaggerating it really fucked me up.

Should try vaping pipe tobacco sometime nicotine standalone is rather benign.

>everyone in this thread

>the human body is made of 60% water
>there is water in air to a certain extent
also
>water crystals

and the yeast infection or whatever is probably because you dont brush your teeth. in all seriousness i think it might just be that it actually dries out your tongue which makes the skin look white.

the liquids can contain sweeteners but ive never heard of them actually containing sugars.

some flavors can contain diacetyl, cinnamaldehyde or other stuff which some people dont mind and others steer clear off.

no shit you arent a doctor or scientist, you have no idea what you are talking about.

>my faggot ass hobby is safe, i know this to be a fact though there a few to zero legitimate studies on the health effects

>don't brush my teeth
Yeah fucking right don't insult my dental hygiene, ive been brushing 2-3 times a day and flossing every day since you were still shitting yellow

>inb4 the royal college of physicians wants to promote it as a smoking substitute

rcplondon.ac.uk/news/promote-e-cigarettes-widely-substitute-smoking-says-new-rcp-report

while vaping still is new and might have side effects yet to be discovered i am positive that it is much less bad compared to tobacco smoking.

you brush your teeth so much because of all the dick you have to take instead of smoking you oral fixated cockfag

Holy shit, underrated kek

I don't fucking get this subculture.
>Do you eat brah? What's mod you running?
>Yeah brash I've got a nickel-pewter spoon with a custom polymer head

kill yourself

Vapes are literally mouth fedoras

honest question

bought a cheap e-cig few months ago, about 30 dollars, some ego-c thing with 2ml tank, i dunno

I'm pretty happy with it so far. What is the main reason I should spend a lot more money on all those mods and take time to learn all the shit that comes with it ? Does the flavor get so much better, or what's the difference really, between my cheap vape and someone's 200 dollar mod. ?

I have a kbox + subtank mini. You can rebuild coils. For the cost of a 5 pack of coils you can buy the material to make enough coils for a lifetime. More durable, more flavour, better batteries etc.

I guarantee you your vape will break and leak soon.

Where does everyone get their liquids from? I buy from vapewild cause it's dirt cheap but I'm thinking of trying another supplier.

It's so strange when losers are collectively drawn to things which mark them as losers

It's like when a bunch of fat nerds collectively decided that fedoras were the way to go, even though every single person who was wearing a fedora was a fat nerd

Now, we have vaping, which is once again being taken up by a bunch of fat nerds. Why are you all so hell-bent on signalling to people that you too are a fat nerd?

What are you wearing, I wanna see what kind of vape suit you are sporting.

vape nationnnnnnnn

interesting
yeah I noticed the quality of the tank is debatable, battery is fine but the tank is weird af, the rubber band that stops it all from leaking is just glued there and could get loose

I've been looking at some less pleb but still cheap, like e-leaf ijust2, but i don't have money right now anyway

I buy juices from fasttech, they ship to Europe for free, and it's a lot cheaper than here, like 2-3x times. They sell liqua, dekang, hangsen, etc.
But again, I'm pleb so I have no clue if those are any good. I'm pretty pleased with it so far

Remember kids, there truly is nothing quite as desperate as deriving self worth from putting others down.

I derive self worth from not being a faggot vaper like you

GO GREEN BRAH

V/\

Vape Naysh y'all

FAT RIPS BRAH

Poor guy, you must be dead inside. Maybe speak to a therapist or something, I hate seeing people so emotionally fragile.

I use a evic vtc mini with a herakles plus tank. Stainless steel is the best tasting coils to me I would recommend trying it if you're new to vaping

Vapor and hondas for life bros

Got bored a while ago and made a box

Vaping is really fucking retarded.
Especially speaking about it in this board

>vape
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Oh you're not joking???

WAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAH

OP probably wears fedora and trench coats too. Get a life dicknose

Any form of smoking is for faggots and slutty women.

So no.

\/ /\

\//\

you hate to see yourself then. Your mother is right, you're a failure

That's a good one

>being this fucking brain dead

so you literally just do it to blow clouds? blowing anything else while you're at it user?

The new Theorem RTA by Jaybo on an Aspire Pegasus. Good shit.

I think it's fucking with my sinuses so I might quit.

Have you even been out lately? I see more girls vaping than dudes.

VAPE NAAATIIOOOOOON XDDDDDD

>smoke cigarettes
>consistent smoker's cough
>cough shit up all the time
>allergies every year
>smell like fucking cigarettes
>start vaping
>cough goes away in a week
>don't cough up anything, ever
>Almost immediately feel a thousand times better
>Smell like mangos if anything at all

Your experience is not the norm, my friend.

Vaping and smoking is for weak faggots who seek validation from others.
You know it's unhealthy and will definitely damage your body over the long run and you still do it because you want to look "cool".

Ultimate cucktool. You probably vote for Sanders aswell if you do this shit desu

All or nothing am I right faggot?

>cause I want to look cool
>been vaping for a year and literally almost no one has ever seen me do it

Ever think that maybe it actually helps people that have trouble quitting smoking?

You guys have this idea that everyone that vapes is a young kid tryharding. Go into an actual vape store someday. It's almost entirely older people that are using it to quit smoking.

The Dairy Queen you hang out at that's across the street from the junior high isn't representative of the average vaper.

lmao this argument is such bullshit

for every study showing that vapes help people quit smoking theres a study showing that vapes are more likely to lead people to smoke cigs

also, vaping is literally smoking anyway

Underage please leave.

Vape naysh yall

I have the excact same setup. I buy from onepound liquid.

>so you literally just do it to blow clouds?

Nicotine enters through your tongue

No inhaling needed

>mfw this thread

VAPE NATION BRO YEAH INHALING AND EXHALING SMOKE CRAZY WOW

>water crystals

well put
also made me giggle

\//\

I vape after I workout.

Great for relaxing.

>water crystals
> t. Department of assanalysis

why is there gsl dota and navi on his glasses

he mlg dog

I use a simple vape pen. I don't need to be that one person who clouds an entire person's room with one or two drags.

80/20 PG/VG, 24 Nic. Just like it because been smoking for years.

>What mod ya runnin'?
actually kill yourself

It got me off 30 a day

I was more of a loser paying 7 quid a pack 10 months ago

I got a thank you basket from people at work because I told them what to get and they quit as well

I just vape weed. I dont really see the point of vaping unless you ether want to quit smoking cigarettes or want a healthier alternative to smoking weed.

(im not saying that the vape chemical is healthy, Im saying that vaporising THC is healthy)

Nyt vittu Mike

TIEM TO POAST LE FEDORA MEEMS XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

How's your first week on Veeky Forums going?

>vaporising THC is healthy
>inhaling addictive substances that are illegal in most of the world is healthy

top kek dude, i don't hate on weed, and vaporising is ofc better than rolling a joint, but don't be delusional

Regular cannabis users do not experience physical withdrawal symptoms upon cessation.

sick cloud bro

I dont live in a shithole and the ones i see vaping are literal neckbeards, fat and unkempt

"I dont [sic] live in a shithole and the ones i [sic] see vaping are literal neckbeards, [sic] fat and unkempt"

*tips fedora*
*vapes in order to calm down*
*sheathes katana*

when you take a hot shower you're also filling your lungs with vapor you retarded pieces of shit

Nothing if they suck at building. Ego and low end tanks generally have high failure rates. The point of rebuildable atomizers and high watt devices is to achieve exactly what you're personally looking for, whether it's flavor, vapor, or temperature.

They have coil builders now, so you don't even have to tinker with wire if you don't want to. Wicking cotton varies from coil to coil. I could use the Fedora Fog Machine with a Hat Tipper rebuildable atomizer and have worse everything than an ego due to a shit build, dry hit city, etc.

How is this any different from video games? Fags who used to play games were total fag nerds, then the playstation came out and everyone was playing videogames. The xbox and gamecube came out, some kids still tried to validate themeselves by calling others fag nerds for playing Shinobi. Soon, the xbox 360 was released, as well as the PS3, the wii. Everyone was playing games, normans on the Wii, normans on the xbox, normans on the nogames. Brian saw a glimmer of hope, his friend, Chad, has blessed the room with his presence. "It's now or never." nervously thought Brian. There was a gamer in the room. Brian went to make his move "Fag ne-" was all he could utter. Chad interrupted "Hey man. Is that Halo 3?". Brian was crushed, he opened his eyes, the room was his concioussness, Chad was his better self.

You have been visited by the Vape Genie of eternal rolls. You will be granted three wishes, but only if you reply "ya I vape" in this thread

except minus the neurotoxins and unregulated chemicals.

Coming from a grill, vaping is the most cringe worthy thing on the planet. Every guy that I see do it is automatically trash.

Coming from a grill, no one gives a fuck about your opinion.

I have some big ego 2 twist battery and a large aspire tank. Currently vaping something by bad drips. Fancy upgrading though