Are eye bags a sign of inferior genetics?

Are eye bags a sign of inferior genetics?

if that person bothered to cover their fucking forehead, they wouldn't look so ugly.

Kwik Trip graveyard shifters are the biggest plebs in the world.

they mean you stare at a computer screen for hours a day

nah, he's classic ugly.

Big long nose, retruded orbitals, bad skin, dead eyes. His hairline only adds to his ugliness.

>Big long nose
Having the long nose is literally Aryan material Jewish scum.

Is this faggot still working 3 jobs or what?

>tfw got really bad sunburn and constantly have eye bags
>everyone thinks im either sleepy or high all the time

Have you tried any eye creams? Theres a ton thats supposed to reduce either wrinkles or dark bags.

He's white though, he'd automatically hotter than any minorities

What?

/r9k/ gtfo

Nah, long noses are disgusting-tier.

Upturned snub noses are ideal.

Is eggman still alive?

Last I heard he found he decent paying job. $12/h

Is he sucking dick?

Little low test faggotass nose lol

its literally just thinned skin to where you can see the veins under my eyes. shit tier skin genetics

His face has "melted" for various reasons.

Google Mike Mew on Youtube.

It's what girls want. Deal with it.

Fuck you. Eggman is hopeless

Is he still alive? What's he up to these days?

bags under the eyes can be because of a poor diet or because your body is having trouble digesting a particular food.

eggman killed himself a few weeks ago.

Sauce???

that entire face is a sign of inferior genetics

No he didn't. Pretty sure he just did a Q&A a couple days ago

it's just edema which is basically inflammation. don't know if one could be more genetically predisposed to this condition, but there is treatment for it

just possessing one of these qualities on your face will make you ugly, this guy has all of theme jesus

edema != inflammation

What an unfortunate soul

He should get into acting.

How long does insomnia caused eye bags take to go away if you start sleeping consistently each night? I assume months?

Never. Eyebags are mostly genetic unless you're having an allergic reaction. It has to do with the bone structure and thin skin around the eyes.

This, sleep deprivation causes the purple stuff, not eye bags.

I have them from allergies and i have to take meds or they get pretty bad.

Thank god
>tell myself I'll go to bed early
>can't sleep so do homework/lit review until 4 in the morning
>wake up 5 hours later
>rinse and repeat, replace homework with anime once I finish my assignments

My under eye area is as bad as eggman's and it's made my life complete hell.

I suffer from puffiness, shadowing from deep set bone structure, and purple discoloration from thin pale skin.

It sucks, but I just wear makeup everyday to make them less apparent. I found losing weight and eating less salt/carbs can help with the puffiness, but nothing can fix the thin skin and shadowing unfortunately.

I feel ya, bro.
I tried the makeup route when I was younger, but eventually just gave up and learned to accept them.
Still wish I knew a way to get rid of them.

Are you overweight at all? I had them really bad when I was fat as fuck. Like obese levels. 5'8 220. I got down to like 160 and they completely went away. Unfortunately I have tons of sleeping issues so the purpling around the eyes stays because I'm always tired. Drinking lots of water and sleeping on your back works too, assuming you can sleep

Have you tried vitamin C serum under your eyes to make the skin thicker?

Eggman is apparently a father now.

If eggy fixed his hairline and got /fit he would be a solid 5/10

believe it or not eggy has had several gfs and gets pussy on a daily basis

It's probably not quality pussy though.

This is why ugly people shouldn't be allowed to reproduced. Those kids are going to have rough lives just because of their faces.

only people with severe facial deformities, people with just plain ugly faces like eggy should be allowed to reproduce because not everything is looks

What really posts my pepes is that ugly girls get to spread their shitty genes due to makeup.
Any male offspring they may have is gonna get fucked over.

The genes that make a woman beautiful are not the same as those that make a man attractive. Case and point: slavs.

False. Short, upturned noses are a womanly feature. Look at most traditionally beautiful women- Audrey Hepburn, etc. they all have little button noses. Men have bigger noses, and typically they are flat on the bottom and the nostrils aren't visible when looking at the face straight on.

They probably have Werner's syndrome

Nope. The snub nose is voted as most attractive on both sexes. Obviously the male snub nose is larger than the female snub nose.

A long nose is unattractive, especially eggman's.

>get to spread their shitty genes due to makeup.
>due to makeup.
nah mate, thirsty niggas will hit on a girl make up or not

Senpai i have a lil baby nose and girls fucking love it. Idk why youre pushing the honker agenda so hard.

I don't know if this is CP or not. I'll fap to it just in case.

are my bags genetic brehs?
i sleep 7-7.5 hours a night

that man is unattractive even with his "snub nose"

Jew detected

I have some pretty dark bags even with enough sleep. I just blame my damn pollack genes. Don't be self conscious about it though never stooped your ancestors from slaying pussy