I think im going to kill myself tonight, lads

I think im going to kill myself tonight, lads

I'm 50% sure I have an anal fistula that will require surgery. say goodbye to my asshole and my gains. this is probably the last straw

but were all gonna make it, right? fucking kek. goodbye niggers, i hope u guys dont have to deal with this disgusting shit.

DON'T DO IT user!!! PLEASE!!!

you said goodbye to your asshole the first time you posted on Veeky Forums

All that is lost can be regained bruh.

Also post a picture of your weird butt

Don't do it!

seconded. Dun do et, bb. We love you (no homo).

/r9k/ pls go

Don't do it! They can fix your booty bro.

Shits horrible bruh, feel real sorry for you

going to clock out because of a fixable problem?

bye beta you don't deserve your gains

Bruh don't do it man. We can all make it, no matter what

I have cystic scar tissue in my foot. If it ever heals, it will take years.

Realistically, I will never to be able to train legs again without the mass punching the nerve that it rests on.
I smile every time the pain jolts through my foot. Every step. Every deadlift.
We all have our problems. You test if to see if you have the strength to overcome them.
>Surely you are strong enough to overcome your burden, user

How does one get an anal fistula? I just got passed a hemmeroid

excessive anal sex

this is a solvable problem
Difficult, but absolutely solvable

gains are easier to get back the second time than they are to build up for the first time, don't kick the bucket because you have a weird poopoo hole you fucking retard

If you're gonna off yourself because of your swollen colon then you deserved to die anyway

Life can be shit sometimes but consider it an obstacle to be overcome, I've dealt with some shit and here I am and even if it doesn't get better which it probably will it could always be worse yo.

user, don't worry, you can fix this

suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem

Hey, life is so rare and unlikely in this uviverse that there is a massive waste in you trying to end it because your butt doesn't work right

holy shit that pic is inspirjng

Don't do it bro. We're all going to make it, and that includes you.

>I think im going to kill myself tonight, lads
Not gonna lie bruh, there's literally not a single reason to stick around this dump other than being too pussy to pull the trigger [like me]. Do it bro. Leave this shithole forever. Good luck, mang.

Literally get it fixed right now, you can be back lfiting within a month if you do it incredibly fast

My brother had one but ignored it for some months until purple shit started coming out. He was in bed for an entire year before the hole healed

The house was about half a kiwi deep

It depends, the doctor that treated my brother told him that his one atleast was due to an ingrown hair that kept growing into his body and started fucking shit up

>tfw you will never band some chicks

Rip my man