I want a skill to get mired by...

I want a skill to get mired by. I've seen pretty ugly/average dudes (like pic related) get mired because they're talented at one thing so what do you think I should do Veeky Forums? Playing a guitar came up to mind but it's extremely overrated nowadays.

>pic obviously related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JO8c7ggZQ7M
youtube.com/watch?v=HaP_egKUgWY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dance

Sucking cock.
I definitely mire a man with a good cock sucking ability.

yeah sit near a tree and play the guitar you fucking faggot why don't you sing along to your 4 repeating chords that you just learned

That's the beauty of lifting. You don't have to be good at anything, you'll look so good people will think you are.

wrong board fagtron

Dance
Any musical instrument
Any kind of painting
Those are some basic ones

suck your own dick

just do something you think looks fun or cool.

i saw a guy playing flamenco guitar on street in vegas, never heard it before, thought it sounded amazing and looked cool. got to talking to him and started practicing. now 1 year later i can read guitar music and play some tunes. it's hard but it's worth it if you pursue something that's fulfilling.

Where do I learn? That's a good idea tho. This guy is a perfect example for why:

youtube.com/watch?v=JO8c7ggZQ7M

I'll keep it in mind :^)

What kind of dance does Veeky Forums do?

does g4p like guys that can do this or would that be considered odd? is g4p past the point of odd?

he isnt average, he's much worse

indian

>that guy at the party who brings his guitar to play Wonderwall

DESIGNATED

All jokes aside I kind of respect him. I wish I was talented at something when I was his age.

What's a flamenco guitar?

>tfw you're so good at guitar your friends beg you to play whenever a guitar is in the vicinity even at a party

can you actually play guitar or are you just another bullshitter that has 2 songs memorized that both use the same 3 chords

Fuck off you cringy scum. I fucking hate you. Kill yourself already.

Manlet singer/actor here. Talent and being fit gives you a strong good impression, but it's all about follow-through and a personality desu

guitar playing isnt overrated wtf? ive been playing for 5+ years now and still get mired. Piano and guitar (and singing of course) is the ultimate pussy magnet. I'm an average looking manlet btw.

>but it's all about follow-through and a personality desu
How do I do this?

This makes me sad. My voice is too deep and rough for me to sing.

hip hop dancing
ballet
guitar + singing(p much learn how to play 4 chord songs)

you cannot go wrong with learning guitar. Women's pussies have been getting wet from that shit since the ancient greek days, I kid you not. Piano not as accessible.

delete this

Where do I learn to play?

>and singing

>singing

>tfw have a pretty "weak" sounding voice, low volume, doesn't sound pleasant
>singing is even worse
what do?

w2c Pepe hoodie?

>tfw have a pretty "weak" sounding voice, low volume, doesn't sound pleasant
>singing is even worse
>tfw this is me

It's uncomfortably deep as well right....

They're being polite user.

>tfw you'll never sing like maynard james keenan

Answer me please- Like a solid place to learn.

They're taking the piss out of you lmao
>idiot pop guitarfags think they're hot shit fro being able to play a few chords at regular intervals
>doesn't even know how to play classic guitar dances like canarios, marionas, cumbee, zarambique, fandango, etc.
Pathetic.

>zarambique, fandango
kys tbqh fa*milia

>tips fedora gentley in a rythmic fashion

Is lifting/boxing one of these talents?

>he isn't tipping his fedora to the allemande, corrente, gigue, menuet, or the bouree rhythm

theres a 12 year old fucking a mom infront of half a dozen people

>studied classical and modern guitar through middle and high school
>mfw people always ask me to play "free bird" and "it ain't me"

>implying that's not a grown woman
2/10. Made me check.

>Friend always brings guitar to parties
>We all love it
Nothing better than chilling around a fire at night with some beer and a guitar

anyone bringing a guitar to a party is a master level douche.

like there's literally no higher level of douche..

and i play guitar

bump

THANKS FOR THE (you)s

>What's a flamenco guitar?

youtube.com/watch?v=HaP_egKUgWY

it's not a good example of traditional but it has a lot of the same themes.

No worries lad.

Now answer me.

i play piano, not guitar. sorry mate. but desu u can learn by yourself by youtubing. a lot of my fellow musicians learned by picking it up in their teenage years when they listened to metal or some shit. Go find a nearby music shop and inquire about lessons, or craigslist that shit. Make sure you specifically mention getting women or just learning how to play simple shit, ie pop, because goals vary for different genres of guitar music.

someone mentioned flamenco guitar. that shit is fucking hard, from what i see and is waaay too advanced.

i did learn how to sing classical music (think opera). weak voice simply means untrained. u can easily train it. Youtubing how to sing is not an easy task, because you will need someone to explain to you in a way for you to interpret it properly and do it correctly.

consider finding a voice coach, or a voice/singing teacher. They should know how to sing classical, along with whatever genre you choose (ie pop or jazz). Yoga practitioners are also an interesting thing, because they also focus on breath, and the natural way of breathing. Although, it is holistic, so you may not get the amount of attention you want to get a great voice. Another avenue that one would consider is finding a Voice Actor. Although I don't recommend it. In my limited experience, it's too new of an industry, and voices are not the sole focus, but the character you want to embody is.

>Make sure you specifically mention getting women
I don't think I can do that with a straight face. Too cringy desu.

then say it with a smile and laugh.

ask and you shall receive.

"i just want to learn how to play in a social setting; like at a party and someone mentions (X pop song) i can quickly play the chords and do sing-a-longs"

ez pz nigguh

shitskin thinking he's hot LOL

fuck off

Learn how to vape and do vape tricks. I can't stress this enough. Once I learned how to vape I literally drowned in pussy. It's almost to the point where I have to decline and turn down women who are less then 8/10. Knowing how to do vape tricks is so versatile because you can take your vape literally like anywhere like at a party or when on date just start vaping and blowing O's and show everyone how cool you are.

Why you so triggered son? Caramel dreamboat steal your girl? :^)
>inb4 cuck

I just quit smoking so that's gonna be a no from me m8.

Why?

Vaping is not smoking you fucking liberal

What if you bring an amplifier with your guitar to party would that make you a douche still?

I'm not a liberal but
>breathing smoke in your lungs
>projecting it
NOT SMOKING BREHS

They're different

Ceroc is a good thing to get into

Highly disagree with the part about them smelling good, but don't know enough to contravene the rest of it. To a non-smoker they smell just as awful, it's just a different kind of awful. I actually think they smell even worse because they distribute their smoke/smell over a much farther area. At least with a regular smoker I have a chance of walking right by without smelling anything if I hold my breath, but not with people who are using vapes.

Looks fun haha

You obviously never vaped before you should try before you go around acting all tough. Vaping isn't something you just do it's a lifestyle that only the sickest kunts choose to live by

idc if you're puttin on act either way it's makin me laugh. keep it up.

What the fuck is happening to our society...
We need a WW3 to reset this whole mess.

Who the fuck is that

Why don't you learn a skill yourself that makes you happy instead of putting down others who already did?

I bet lifting is the only "skill" you have, and it fits because you can do it alone and it requires no social interaction.

Fuck, I love lifting, but miserable cunts like you is why every group of anything is hated.

> sucking robot dick

>e-cigs get recycled

Fuck off with that faggot ass """fact""". They probably get recycled as often as AA batteries which is NEVER. How many people here have gone to a battery recycling or hazmat facility for the sole purpose of disposing of 2 AA batteries? Nobody. You chuck them in the trash just like everything else. I've never seen an e-cig recycling plant.

Learn to sing. Anyone can get good with diligent practice. Guaranteed panty dropper.

Needs more reloading animations

I don't know. Some Sri Lankan fag

How?

How do I git gud at singing? I used to be the best singer in my class at elementary school but puberty ruined my voice. Do I still have potential?

>tfw rumba gets a party going no matter what

Learn how to cook, I'm dead serious. Chicks love good food and you can easily invite them to your home

This.

>hey do you know any Hotel California?
>play some backstreet boys!
>why aren't you singing?
>do you that new jount on the radio?
>how come you never bring your guitar?

At least people are mirin your talent/skill

>look up some throat exercises and information on the head voice, throat voice and chest voice
>acquire a taste for hot ginger tea
>sing songs that are easy for you to sing with a loose throat as if you're speaking the notes to practice breathing/holding a throat shape
>sing songs that are difficult to sing right as often as you can
>don't forget to breathe
>sing often
>never sing with a dry throat

Forgot pic

I vomited a little bit in my mouth.

no

>Reading musical notation

Fuckin' faggot.

Reading tab is so easy though. Should've had it down in a day or two.

I bet that even took him a fair while to learn to do. What the utter fuck goes through someones head when they're learning that? How can you possibly think thats a worthwhile way to spend your time?

Examples of easy songs to sing? I'm into country rock which isn't hard to sing but I'm not sure whether it's a good exercise

Depends on your voice. Country rock isn't bad for practice. Try singing them all the way through in falsetto (look this up) for breath practice. You want to have at least a half a lung of air throughout most of a song.

Making sculpey dildos

You may want to acquire a taste for R&B.

"I want a skill to get mired by. I've seen pretty ugly/average dudes (like pic related) get mired because they're talented at one thing so what do you think I should do Veeky Forums? Playing a guitar came up to mind but it's extremely overrated nowadays."

Should've green texted it

Why do you want to be mired by completely irrelevant teenage nobodies? Do you think any of the people in the picture you posted have ever had an original thought in their heads?

>people are doing things I don't like
>this means society is doomed
>let's have another terrible war lmao

okay grandpa

>irrelevant teenage nobodies
As opposed to some 20-something nobody?

>have ever had an original thought in their heads?
And you have? kek

They're attractive because they're passionate about something, you can never be what is attractive about a guitarist with that attitude
t. Musician

Looked like he broke his ankle at one point. I guess he meant to do that.

I too have no skills. I just flit from interest to interest maybe picking up a few things before I ultimately lose interest and move on to the next thing.

Lifting is the only thing I've stuck to my whole life. I just want some creative and more interesting hobby.

get a bike,gid gud,profit?

>have doctorate in instrumental music performance
>also a singer (oratorio solo work, freelance choral singing, opera very rarely)
>pretty much only date musicians so none of it is really impressive to anyone in my social circle
>meh

To fuck said nobodies.

Singing is the upmost top tier talent.
For a reason though, not everybody can do it, you have to be naturally good. Even if you learn how to sing people can still tell / a 13 year old natural can destroy you

Vote Trump

Be Hitler

You know writing this out.... I honestly believe women would get wet from seeing Hitler alive and well in the flesh in front of them even besides all this propaganda from the USA
..... this...is weird..........

Jesus that's super fucking gay and screams normie.