Fit PLEASE help I'm thinking of ending it all brahs

Fit PLEASE help I'm thinking of ending it all brahs
>be me, pajeet with shit hair face and body
>literally no interaction with people in high school unless they want my homework
>try to be alpha in uni and message girls on normiebook
>they just want me for my homework/labs and most call me creepy behind my back
>graduate get a good job in process control
>nice girl from uni messages me
>we date for a while, no sex though
>believe that I made it and the good guy won in the end
>so blinded by the thought and work that I didn't see she wanted to fixed me into chad
>tries to get me to go to the gym, buy new clothes and let her hairdresser friend cut my hair but I never do any of it
>she has enough of my shit and cheats on me with a fucking lanket
>couldn't believe she did that but then look at myself
>5'5, weird afro, dad bod at 23, nasally voice, literally weaker than she is
Here is where it gets fucking bad
>forgive her and try to become Chad
>Join local gym
>See lanket and his Chad brother
>go to the bench but can't even lift the bar
>I hear laughing but I say to myself it isn't at me
>try doing dumbbell pullovers with a 20
>arms spaghetti after 3rd rep
>shout in my kid like voice "watch out" in a mostly empty gym
>drop it really awkwardly and fuck up my left shoulder
>Chad and lanket laughing hysterically
>leave in shame and shoulder still hurts like hell
>try and salvage the situation by telling gf that I'm going to the gym
>she laughs a little and goes silent for a bit
>she tells me chad snapchatted her the whole thing
>Chad from gym shouts something in the background
>hangs up
>can't lift becasue of shoulder
>gf getting spit-roasted
>miserable at my job
FIT I REALLY WANT TO GO ELLIOT ON THESE CUNTS AND JUST KILL THEM ALL THEN MY SELF WHAT DO?

oats and squats?

Don't take on more than you can handle.

Pls be bait

if its that bad just buy 15 pound dumbbells and workout at your house until you're strong enough to do other shit at a gym, what's the point of the membership if you aren't using most of the shit there
>inb4 you can't do a good workout with just dumbbells

can't you just get your street-shitting parents to arrange a marriage to someone who also smells like curry and BO

No shit

I'm indian too brah. I was born here. I am 5'8, 130lbs.

Just in case your fresh OC is real, I want to just tell you that life isn't as hard as you are making it out to be.

Life isn't good or bad, it just is.

I love you man. I just want to hang out with you, lift some heavy ass weights and watch some movies and chill.

If there are toxic people in your life you can avoid, then why are you still around them? If you can't avoid them, then why are you letting their baggage get in your way.

here

I don't know if I have "made it or not". But as a fellow brown guy, ask me anything and I will try to give you hope. The people who aren't even my friends say I have a pretty fortuante life so I feel like I might have some hope to impart!

Are you Hindu? Not that it has any bearing on your situation, it's just so retarded I like to hear about people who actually believe in it

user I'm going to be real with you. You are fucked atm if this is true. If you never did anything social in high school you pretty much missed the window to have reasonable social skills and there are no opportunities like it now that you're an adult.

Best case scenario is you focus on you job and get filthy rich and pay for girls and friends. Even then you know they don't actually like you in any sense. Still better than dying alone with a bunch of unspent cash.

What's wrong with being Hindu? Look at all the other religions and tell me they aren't just an insane or ridiculous as Hinduism. At least Hindus don't spread religion by the sword...

Nah mate, he ain't fucked.

There is no longer a 'forced' situation to develop social skills like in HS, but that just means he has to find it on his own. All is not lost.

Btw, I have noticed that people that aren't fully socially adept, often claim the high school was their most prominent time when it comes to being social. You shouldn't pity OP user...You are to be pitied more so (OP knows he needs to work on something, while you believe you are fine)

All religions seem goofy but Hinduism is extra top kek

Hindus couldn't spread their eight-armed queer elephant-man cow cult by the sword if they wanted to senpai

Smells like pasta, but I'll play along.

Fuck them, brah. Take every defeat as fuel to the fire that keeps you going. Don't forget, we're all gonna make it.

Now man up and get the fuck back in the gym tomorrow and by the end of summer you could be benching lmao2pl8.

>mfw Veeky Forums /r9k/ and /pol/ are all in the same thread

start roiding, you have nothing to lose

sounds like it'll prob be /k/ soon too

op if you deliver maybe you'll come back as a white lanklet

You have potential to make it

STOP thinking about anyone else except the guy in the mirror.

There is no enemy, just the guy in the mirror

There is no one you meed to be better than except the guy you were yesterday

I don't know, man. It's cooler than some asexual thing sitting in heaven making people to play sims.

Cut her off completely, never talk to her again. I'm assuming you don't talk to the other two, but if you do, cut them off.

Then just keep lifting, breh, and remember to poo in loo. We're all gonna make it.

his main problem is that the guy in the mirror is a furry atrophied pooinloo laughingstock

Why does this story turn me on so much Veeky Forums...?

Wow, reasonable discourse on Veeky Forums...Good job boys.
I
guess I'll start it off...

POO
O
O

I think you missed the point. All that self hate is mad motivating

Just fucking do it

This. Or at least fuck her first.. Never mind thats fucking gross. Just do what this guy said

shitiest advice ever

OP. One of the strongest guys at my gym, and my mentor over the past year, was a manlet pajeet. Hair and body? Fixable, perfectly fixable. Face? Probably not that bad. Just work out man. I believe in you. And in a year or two when you get stronger, you'll be thanking yourelf for the day you started

smells like bait but that high school and uni shit hits too close mane

>tfw he'll never be white
>or even a nog or ching chong

Story time user.

Being indian is fine. Don't let these people push you down OP. More than half of these guys hate themselves so they try projecting it on everyone. Just bbbbbb urself.
>inb4 a dozen replies

race doesn't matter. I've seen Indians get with white girls and nigs and Chinese together. just don't fall into all the bad stereotypes perceived about your race and you'll be fine

desu mainly I hate Indians

t. engineering major who shared flat with 3 of the filthy weird little pygmy yetis

I wasn't going to reply to this thread but I don't blame you guys anymore desu. When my cousin first came over we had to sit him down and tell him to start using deodorant and shit often because he smelled like fucking garbage.

He's still skinny as fuck but he started eating more and hopefully he'll become a normie within half a decade or so...

Poo in loo?

get off this board or at least go on more positive places like /r/fitness at the same time

this place is filled with autistic /pol/ sperglords that look like the scrawniest dyleist faggots you have ever seen that use their crabs in a bucket mentality to pull people down with them

they dont want you to succeed cuz youre indian

This is true. Also a Pajeet here, only I'm actually living in Pajeetland. I started off as skellyfat on Valentine's day last year. Did a lot of fucking around for 5-6 months before I actually started getting serious about my training. I went from 57kg to 68kg right now, and I thank myself for the day I started. Lifting made me stronger, better looking than all the fatasses and skellys India is filled with, and mitigated my autism. More guys respect me by default, and my increased confidence made me much, much better with girls too.
I can't blame your girlfriend for having standards and pushing you to go to the gym to improve yourself but cheating on you was wrong.
Get rid of the toxic people in your life and work on yourself, and you will start making it too.

Are any of you pajeets vegetarian? Does it fuck with your gains? How does that work with dairy in the US or other countries where you know your dairy cow brothers are treated like shut?

Not telling you to do so, but I would most definitely have offed myself if I were in your situation because im a fucking pussy bitch.

But you are not me so dont do that. Just find a different gym, eat lots of fucking food, lift heavy ass fucking weights, break up with your gf, and literally cut off contact with anyone and everyone who is associated with her.

Just do StrongLifts 5x5 + pull-ups/chinups and dips. Make sure to eat a lot of protein

Literally fucking nobody is so weak that they can't lift the bar. 3/10 b8, try harder phag.

Everything is fortunate to you curry poopers because your country is so shit that any other country on Earth is heaven in comparison. Also
>5'8
>130 lbs
>shitskin
>I don't know if I "made it or not"

You didn't make it, nor will you ever.

>forgive her
You lost there, bud. Cheating is never acceptable. Fuck em, read sticky and get shredded. Also find a new job if you hate your current one.

I've seen it.

INSIDE

It's 45 pounds. How many people do you think have trouble lifting water jugs?

Kill yourself instead

if they could get under the water jug and push it up, I'm sure almost nobody would have trouble picking it up (assuming they aren't 5 years old)

I was skinny little bitch in middle school and it's posts like these where I thank god my dad is chad and has a home gym where I become huge w/out anyone seeing my weak beginnings.

We need that snapchat