Where do smart girls hang out?

Where do smart girls hang out?

>smart
>girl

pick one

where do ugly girls hang out?

University classes, especially those involving the liberal arts like psychology, african and women's studies.

>smart girls

Bernie Sanders rallies

Away from people who have such a god dam weak will and lack of purpose and motivation that they submit to posting on a Japanese image board site to get a sense of fucking purpose because they are so empty inside from failure in the form of loneliness and screw ups from wanting to stay in their safe places their entire lives while validating it though pointing the finger at others show do the same but for different reasons never improving and needing other Autists posts to get away from their failures.

Get off the the internet faggot or use it to learn because you sure as hell don't learn fucking shit here and the crap you learn in a month could be learned in 2 minutes by a google search.
Go take whatever worthwhile thing you learned here and apply it to the real world.

>smart

University, doing business or civil engineering.

Med school (not premed)

Met one years ago who in a trade school so I assume they're out there among the mortals. Of course these were the pretty ones, I don't notice smart people who are ugly.

Clubs and raves obviously. Curie was a total party Queen.

That's a dumb picture and you have no knowledge about history or war. Stick to the dumb girls. The smart ones are gonna use your chad wanna be self.

ur moms room

I think OP actually WANTS to get off the internet, but he is asking where irl should he be going.

A nebulous statement like "just get off the fucking computer" isn't much of a game plan.

>smart
>fields for becoming an elementary school teacher or counselor

first post best post

>women in engineery
At least not here, I only met 2 girl that actually knew what they were doing while I studied engineery, spoiler: they were both fat

>this thread.
I don't hang out.
I stay home to study or in my school library. I go to the gym in the evening.
When I hang out it's usually with friends. At home.

he said smart girls not """""""smart""""""""" girls

find ways of meeting medics to meet qt girls who are also smart, they're also more likely to be genuinely sweet girls if they want to be doctors.

I'm getting my EMT soon.

Will I be able to meet qt nurses

uni majors that are hard to get into
the library
gym
their room

Ivy league girls are butt ugly though

If you ever find a smart girl watch out.

She probably used to be a dude.

There are loads of objectively hot girls at ivy league schools. I've hooked up with girls who were 8+/10 from Cornell, Harvard and Brown.

He said smart, not cuckolded

university

bit youll be surprised how many Untermenschen live in the supposedly 10% that university claims to be

My house. The catch is that they're too smart to sleep with me.

Your mom doesn't count user.

>girls
>smart

Galleries and museums

Hello my fellow /pol/ack

>my mother
>smart

wew lad

In our dreams user