I have 7 days to lose 10 pounds

I have 7 days to lose 10 pounds.
Will eating 800 calories, lifting and running a mile daily get me there?

you're an idiot

If you're right handed, cut off your left arm.

you won't be able to do it after the first day. You'll go to the hospital

You can't save up 35000 cal in 7 days. It's impossible to lose that amount of weight in this time.

Can I donate blood to become lighter, it's really important.

Well, it's the most you can try. You most likely won't lose all 10 pounds, but you'll get close enough to your goal in order to wish to continue towards it and succeed.

But be aware: With all the effort you have planned, you will feel like shit at the end of those 7 days, 99% guaranteed.

If you eat that little, your body will store what you are eating as fat as a defence mechanism preventing you from starving yourself

If you create a huge deficit and eat little carbs to flush some extra water too, maybe.

Just take a big shit and dehydrate yourself. Just be sure to do it in that order or you're in for a bad time.

ive cut 17 lbs in 48 hours for wrestling before. Im assuming you have to weigh in for something so your gonna have to cut a lot of water weight.

Take DNP

Former lightweight rower here, this is possible, but not very healthy.

What to do:
Eat saltless for the last 5 days. Cut out all salt from your menu. This way, your body will drop up to 4 pounds of water weight. Make sure you drink enough water everyday! Also don't eat more than 3 meals a day and eat nothing in between (probably intermittent fasting 8:16 or 4:20 would be even better). I don't know your height/weight, but I'm 6ft and dropped from 160 to 150 pounds before races. I would be eating about 2000 kcals but never less because I was still training two hours a day. If you're not very physically active, you should eat even less.

Do cardio every day, but at a very light pace. You're heart rate for burning fat is slightly lower than that for building endurance. I suggest spinning (cycling) as the best way at a heart rate of 130/140 BPM. On your last day, if you still need to drop your last pounds, wear warm clothes, use a rain jacket and pants over this and go spinning again. This way you can drop your last weight.

THIS IS NOT AN EASY THING AND IT CAN BE DANGEROUS! Make sure someone is watching you along the way, take multivitamins every day and in doubt contact a physician.

Question: why do you need to drop the weight?

>mfw fatties trying to cut for summer within a week

Thanks, I'll do that.
I have to walk the runway for a male fashion show and I need to qualify.

the night before take two shots of alcohol DON'T DRINK WATER BEFORE OR AFTER!

Any self respecting gym will have this machine. 7 days? Try 7 seconds. I highly recommend it for anyone looking to cut.

inb4
>machines
Fuck you, T-rex faggots.

Allright, good luck in any case. But seriously, have someone check in on you!

Shut the fuck up.

Very high calorie deficit
Low carb
Cut sodium and drink some alcohol the day before

no he wont

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9417152