WHY IS MY WAIST 41 FUCKING INCHES IM ONLY 5'7

WHY IS MY WAIST 41 FUCKING INCHES IM ONLY 5'7

>he fell for the deadlift meme

Wait, so while I wear size 30 pants you're wearing 40?

What the fuck are you

You're a fat manlet, that's why

I don't even do deadlifts

Why doesn't my waist look wide from the side? I actually look ok from the side, from the front I just look like a block.

you wear pants up to your belly button?
D E G E N E R A T E

more pics? i need to feel better about myself

no i just wanted to know the measurement of the widest point of my lower torso area.

im 90kg atm.

fuck i hate cutting, i need to lose about 20kg.

>WHY IS MY WAIST 41 FUCKING INCHES IM ONLY 5'7
>Pic shows 39 inches

desu i think my genetics aren't built for lifting weights, i look like a monstrosity, im not sure if thats because of excessive bodyfat or just shit genetics

seriously though can Veeky Forums offer some genuine advice besides "u look like shet hehe XD"

specifically from someone who is lean and stays lean year round, and post a pic to prove, and give me your legitimate advice, please no [i eat whatever i want and stay lean] memes

I am a 5'7 manlet as well.
You're just fat from bulking, cut to have a smaller waist, that is all.

the best results i ever had where when i decided to fuck bulking, eat at or around maintenance and just simply upped my activity. I would lift weights 4x a week and thats it while eating shit (hurrr bulkan) everyday. I added post workout cardio, started running, bought a bike, started cycling, joined a football club and started playing football on weekends. I now have no day where im not doing something whether it be lifting/running/swimming/cycling/sports.

This combination worked the best for me, im guessing youre bulking and havent done any cardio have you? change that now, youll look good (maybe youll never look as big as you would if you did nothing but lift) but youll feel great. That feeling of just bursting with energy, having nice slim fit clothes that you fill out well is 10/10.

Get active is my advice.

No pic to prove it. Believe me or dont, i dont have anything to gain by tricking you into looking and feeling better

maybe because you're over 25% bodyfat?

AT LEAST YOU DONT HAVE GYNO YOU UNGRATEFUL BITCH

Got yourself a beer gut going.
And a little bit of 25%.

CUT YOU FAT FUCK

I've never had alcohol in my life.

Nor have I done any drugs, besides Asthma medications, which ive been on for 25+ years

STOP EATING LIKE A FAT SACK OF SHIT THEN.

IM A NIGGER

>taking inhaled corticosteroids for 25yrs

>hyperglycaemia (steroid diabetes)
>increased skin fragility
>negative calcium balance leading to steroid induced osteopororis
>weight gain due to increased visceral and truncal fat deposition and appetite stimulation
>muscle breakdown, weakness, reduced muscle mass and repair
>expansion of malar fat pads
>growth failue, delayed puberty
>cataracts

wow op, i guess why we know youre unhappy

nig

sheeeet, would 500mgs test help?

come to think of it, my brother is 6'2 and sister is 5'8 and I was the biggest of us at birth, and i turned out 5'7.

my uncle had to stop competitions due to the dtection of oestrogen in his blood. he later known that it was his asthma medication that caused it. I dont know the brand or type of med however..

This is the only asthma medication ive been on

Has this been fucking up my shit for all these years?

I thought it was just my shitty diet of eating all my mums baked goods and never sticking to my calorie limit.

4got pic

>salbutamol

all that shit i listed is for corticosteroids not a beta agonist

you look like shit because like you said, shitty diet, no calorie limit and sedentary as fuck outside lifting

I dont think you know how a tape measure works... and yes, you are fat.

OH, thank fuck. You're 100% spot with those assumptions. I haven't tracked shit lately and Ive been sedentary studying 6-8 hours day, my only form exercise being lifting.

Here's me at 80kg in March 2015. I was 10kg lighter in this pic compared what I am now.

I think I need to pull my socks up and get back on IIFYM.

because you're a woman

Get the fuck out of my threads if you're just going to meme me you memeing memer.

i couldnt help but scare you, it was fun

like i said earlier you fucking faggot, you look ok in that pic, you need to just get more active. Cardio is no fun but once you get over that initial fuck this shit itll be smooth sailing from then on. End all your lifting sessions with cardio and run/swim/cycle on all your days of not lifting. This will make you look better and also offset your lack of will power you lazy fuck. I sometimes cycle for 2hours if im feeling like a fat fuck and im going to order pizza and donuts.

Get active you stupid fuck, youll look and feel better

Wow man i feel you, I'm taking asthma medications too and I have gyno and can't lose a lot of fat

you started a thread crying about your waistline. It was a bitch like post.

You dont look bad desu op, in your photosthe faint definition is there, the fat doesnt hang, youve got some solid size on you. Your waist is big because youre a lazy fuck like you said who cant restrict himself from food. Its not because of meme lifts giving you birthing hips, its those cookies you eat between meals.

Ive seen posted around and as a 5'7 guy myself i was very jealous of the mass you had, 80kg is fucking huge at our height. To go beyond that without being lean is nothing but stupidity. Id love to have the mass you had in this pic and a lower bf, no homo but i mired this pic. Get it together you faggot fuck, nothing sucks more than seeing someone you once mired turn to shit

Alright brahs.

I'm going back on IIFYM starting first thing in the morning and reintroducing cardio in my weekly routine like I use to.

Time to stop being a fat fuck.

Setting up my calories, starting from 2,500/day like the last time I was on IIFYM.

2500/3 weeks
2400/3 weeks
2300/3 weeks
2200/3 weeks
2100/3 weeks
2000/3 weeks

Will report back in 18 weeks.

You're fat. That's all. Also lifting will makes your core thicker. I don't think I'm that fat and it's 33". Was 30" before I started lifting ;/

I know that feel, used corticosteroids in low dosage for a few years and now I'm an ugly sack of shit with stretch marks everywhere and saggy skin. Also I should have reached 6'5" but I'm only 6'2".

Too bad the damage is already done and I can't fix it.

godspeed friend, with your size at your height, leaned out youll look very nice.

When your mom cooks some delicious shit like mine, preemptive strike by hitting the treadmill or bike, it will save you a lot of anguish.

Good luck mate, i look forward to watching your progress

wat? I'm 5'7" and bigger than you and my waist is 28 or 30 when I have some extra fat

post pics, i'm collecting physiques from fellow 5'7ers

>5'7
>90kg
You are fat as fuck. I was fat at 91 at 6'0 with similar muscle.
cut man

this, 69kg at 5'7 now and i can do 1/2/3/4. And im a bit pudgy. To be 21kg heavier for what i cant imagine to be much higher lifts is absurd.

do you live in a pineapple

please respond

Lose 10kg and then ask again if necessary

Agreed.

See you guys in 18 weeks time.

Just lose fat and do vacuums. It's sad to see how many people ignore that brilliant exercise.

HURR WHY IS MY WAIST SO LARGE I DIDN'T KNOW HAVING +20% BODYFAT DID THAT WOOOOOWW WTF

>reintroducing cardio

Why would you ever stop doing cardio?

>5'10
>275 bench
>Can fit into a pair of 29 waist jeans

I don't know what to feel.

You are fat m8, really don't understand how you didn'tnotice