Why even lift? This is the goal, so far away

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1201373/
drugabuse.gov/publications/drugs-brains-behavior-science-addiction/preface
jap.physiology.org/content/89/1/81
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Why try, it's too hard
Your home is /r9k/

Yeah me and my gf are waiting 2 more years due to our current financial situation. Feels so far away.

>The year of our Lord Two Thousand and Sixteen
>/r9k/
>Veeky Forums
> Different

Pick three unfortunately.

There's never going to be a good time to get married and have kids. You either do it or you don't.

You'll regret waiting around for the perfect time because it's never going to happen, there is no perfect time.

Younger generation needs to realize that and start producing babies.

>those legs

Your goal, maybe. I think I would honestly rather kill myself than get married and have kids. It's the ultimate surrender of freedom and happiness.

>it's better to let a kid grow up in a small apartment with parents without a steady income than letting it grow up in an safe environment

USA, everyone.

The fact they dress alike makes me want to kill them all.
I'd be embarrassed if that was my dad.

> Wearing matching outfits like a twat
> Having an ugly wife

Get better goals, OP

> Having an ugly wife

She's more attractive than the curlbro pajeet.

Aww, a cute little instagram couple!

Ok then, wait until your 45 and have autism babies. More posters for Veeky Forums.

>the average Veeky Forums poster is 43

Looks like you were one of those babies.

I'd wait until 40 or so and start a family with a girl in her twenties. Healthy babies, tight wife and hopefully a great income.

I just want my kids to have a better childhood than me. My gf is 20 now and I'm 24, so maybe I'll have to speed up my career...

SHIT! I genuinely forgot that I am chronically ill and don't know if I'll even see 30.

FUCK

What a bunch of modern,fake fucks.

>this thread

Nigga i don't give a fuck.

so you wanna be a roided up cuck-daddy with muscular imbalances, being married to a 6/10, who's so much of a cuck that he has to dress the same way his wife does?

They probably fight all the time about stupid bullshit and their son probably cries himself to sleep.
They prop themselves up using social media. Convincing themselves they are of great importance to other people. Their relationship will be done in 2 years when they realize they don't have anything in common and just dove into it with blind lust. Their son will grow up with emotional problems and his dad will become an alcoholic.

It's because of people like you that it is this way. Hence, fuck off.

>muscular imbalances

you just sound like a frustrated unaesthetic T-Rex

he looks pretty fucking good, if you say he doesn't then you're probably fat

your goal is to have an autistic mexican child?

all these people having kids now at a young age are creating tons of autistic babies

your theory is kinda flawed sir

B I T T E R
J E L L Y

Do people actually want to look like this as a family?

Looks like they lice for instagram likes

>not adopting once you're on that level

kek

His arms are as big as his legs. T-rex aside, it looks retarded.

>people are jelly and bitter because of someone's fake life

K

>willingly becoming a cuck

>it looks retarded

not to me

i think its actually a good look. you can sill wear stylish pants.

maybe it's just me and my obssession with the V taper, but i think he looks just fine.

v taper doesn't mean skinny legs you fool

looks like a poor version of kim and kanye

who are also trash

People are bitter and jelly because they keep making bitter and jelly remarks.

>HURR SO IMBALANCED, DISGUSTING PHYSIQUE, TREX MEME, SO SHIT, DON'T LIKE

If you want muh stylish pants, don't grow your arms to some retarded level.

would LOVE to watch them have sex

Come on that pic shows even a manlet can make it

why not have the best of both worlds? you dont have to have tree trunk trex legs, still wear nice clothes, but have a good upper half for the aesthetics?

why do you people get so autistic about muh big 3 lifts, some people don't care about having big legs or moving big weight on the squat

Don't listen to the bitter, KV, gymcels.

They do look fake, and his physique does look retarded with arms=legs. They come off as a pair of upstarts that try way too hard to impress.
Plenty to criticize.

lol those legs

>best of both worlds

I don't see how having huge arms is any good. """Aesthetics""" doesn't mean 20 inch arms, especially if they don't match the rest of you.

you're not that dumb are you.
re-read what he said.

this desu senpai
oh lol ohwel

they actually look normal on this single pic

they arent "huge" not nerly 20 inches, maybe 17 id guess

look herehe doesnt even look overly big in clothes or anything

That guy has a shit face though
And the beard just makes him look older

>normal

even girls have bigger thighs/calves than that

why are you defending this spic

Dude is so hot but his wife looks like plastic and has literally no ass or titties

He can do so much better smhtbqfamme

>even girls have bigger thighs/calves than that

the thing is, that is how it should be. guys arent supposed to have these big womanly legs and ass, guys are supposed to have hard, compact lower halves

They are easily 20'' if he's not a turbo manlet. Anyway, the actual measurement doesn't matter. What matter is that this shit looks out of proportion vs the rest of him. I mean, they are literally almost the size of his thighs.

Be that as it may, do you think your post did anything in the way of making you seem any less bitter and jelly? As it did the opposite.

Why criticize? Because it's your self-defense mechanism.

>C H E C K M A T E

I'm not, I'm one of the people shitting on him, but on this particular pic his legs don't look tiny.

>guys are supposed to be weak

K

Producing babies is immoral, it's all about older generations requiring newer bodies to get into their pyramid scheme for all time.

One must do his part to end the cycle: don't reproduce. Reproducing is a selfish act.

>bitter and jelly

As opposed to a ball sucking sycophant for someone he doesn't even know.

Sure sounds like you have a little bit of cuck in you.

>Why criticize?

When I see shit, I call it out. Simple.

>do you think your post did anything in the way of making you seem any less bitter and jelly

No, I'm not really trying to convince you, because you are obviously in love with them. Just specifying what I dislike.

i've said it before and i'll say it again

legs any bigger than this are unnecessary and look bad. this is as big as a guy's legs should be

>gymcels
>posts some nasty pajeet who does nothing but curls

top kek

>gear to look like a curlbro

fucking lol

a) those legs are significantly bigger than those on that guy

b)his arms are not retardedly oversized

you just contradicted yourself

agreed. most people on this board have invested excessive time getting huge legs and now are invested in pretending that their tumours look good.
Or they're gay and like that shit.
Sandow's legs look great

Just b8ing you bitterboys. Easy target and fun for a lazy Sunday afternoon.

You are genuinely bitter though, even after I stop shitposting. Sort that attitude.

>I-im not trying to desperately convince you... just myself

Cool.

i said thats the top limit though

like any bigger than that just makes it worse

>you dislike what I like
>y-you must be so bitter

grow up

Wow does that manlet in the middle even lift?

If you don't follow with your upper body, it does. But same goes the other way. If you have a bulging upper body and stick legs everyone knows that despite all that muscle you are a weak bitch.
It's like putting an excessively flashy body kit on a shitty car without touching the engine. Teenage boys might like how it looks, but any sensible person will just laugh at it.

jeez i hate when guys are so overstyled

You've already been b8d

You're bitter because your remarks are noticeably bitter. There's no damage control for you now. It's done.

Put him in a normal sized shirt, give him non-meme shoes, give him non-pleb-goldrim glasses and he'd look fine. Aside from his retarded body proportions (but the 5 sizes too small shirt accentuates that and makes him look worse).

what illness?

completely out of proportion with his upper body

You will just keep repeating that I'm bitter whatever I say?
Criticism is not being bitter you moron.

Because long-term gratification > short term gratification

It's why drug addicts/fatties are never happy unless they have their DoC. They use up all their dopamine immediately and their brains go into survival mode trying to feel good every 4 hours. A little bit of dopamine does nothing to them because they took the shortcut.

Whereas fit people taught their brains to enjoy small, extra doses of dopamine and derive great pleasure from just a small increase. They don't run low on it. As a result, their brains don't go into survival mode every 4 hours. They don't shortcut their brains and pre-frontal cortex to densensitize their brains to mega doses of dopaminw.

>survival mode

Their brains go into a food-deprived, hunting state?

Can you rewrite that post, with some sources, a bit more info, and some patience please?

It's a rare liver disease. The same one that killed Walter Peyton, the football star. There is no cure, but for liver transplant.

Sometime I think about leaving my gf because I don't want her to get more invested in someone who might not be around all that long.

his jeans are so fucking gaudy lmao

it's NOT about the sheer size of the legs, but the proportions. sandow's upper body and lower body are proportionate, while the guy in OP pics' isnt...

>hurr my proportionality

In my opinion, the guy in OP is proportional. Now what?

he looks fucking stupid

he'd literally look better if he never touched a weight in his life

sandow could have had a bigger upper body and kept his legs the same, like if they had benching back then, he would have looked perfect

proportionality is not a matter of opinion

But who is defining what is proportional?

It most certainly is.

Nobody. Some things are just universal.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1201373/
>drugabuse.gov/publications/drugs-brains-behavior-science-addiction/preface
Ever wonder why addicts get their cravings and need to continue redosing? It's because addiction rewires the brain to make a "want" as a "need". Dopamine is central to our survival. When our brains is low on it, like in the case of people who want instant gratification. I stant gratification releases the dopamine all at once. As a result, you get all te pleasure at once. If you repeat this, your brain becomes desensitized to it to where it wants all at once and often.

The samething happens with people who can't be patient. Their limbic system and prefrontal cortex just wants it all NOW. If it doesn't then it feels like it's dying because of no dopamine. Rwmember, dopamine is essential to our survival. Normally, we use dopamine to get the energy to get what we need, and getting pleasure from our hard work. This ensures we learn how to aporeciate what we have instead of wanting everything now now and now.

Go look up the neurobiology of reward. It should help you a lot to understand why longterm gratification is healthier to the brain and body thsn shortterm gratification.

Yeah, nice try faggot, but no. Proportionality is a matter of opinion.

Thanks, about to read now.

Isn't the sperm the thing that is what causes autism more often than not, though?

>sir

fucking exactly, it's faggy as shit and I'm saying that as a skelly that jerks to most of the shit on this board

This thread is shit. This guy got a great upper body and huge arms but his legs are lacking.
>who cares about legs? I think he looks good
The problem with having bad legs means he doesn't squat. If he doesn't squat his ass looks terrible
>Who cares about ass? what are you fucking gay?
Women cares about ass! After having sex and you get up to throw away the condom or wash off your dick and the girl is just laying there watching you, do you think she looks at your lats? your traps? your wide shoulders?
No you fucking twat! They look at your ass! They look at the only thing you'll never show on instagram, snapchat, in public or at parties.

Have you guys never been told by a girl you've got a great ass? Have you guys never heard about girls checking out a guys ass ever? I've never heard about a girl not giving a shit about the guys ass. I've heard "It doesn't matter his ass is terrible, I love him anyway" but I've never heard "Please don't get a good looking ass. It doesn't look good on guys" Never! You guys need to stop watching instagram and go outside.

Also he's wearing female shoes. Adidas superstar isn't unisex anymore since they've added that feminine gold shit everywhere. They should change the writing from "superstar" to "Bitch I'm fab"

>Yeah, nice try faggot, but no. Proportionality is a matter of opinion.

When you put weights on scales do you also think it's a matter of opinion which side is heavier?

Human lower body constitutes about 60% of total muscle mass. The more you deviate from that value, the more cartoonish and out of place you look.

i dont think 60% looks good. i think it looks better 50-50 or 60-40 upper body

Well, some women think they are pretty at 50% bf. Having shit taste doesn't mean the universals change.

Not bitter or jelly, but shes fake as fuck and taking all these pictures to convince everyone and herself that she has a perfect life. Shes just a vain narcissist with a roided up husbando (no homo, totes mirin). I'd hate fuck her unconcious and dump her body in a dumpster where she belongs cause shes TRASH

Popeye has super deformed proportions

But now I see you're just being an idiot.

>Human lower body constitutes about 60% of total muscle mass. The more you deviate from that value, the more cartoonish and out of place you look.
Citation needed for each and every word of this nonsense bullshit.

>implying some people aren't naturally top heavy
>implying some people aren't wide in the middle with small legs
>implying the concept of "proportional looks" is not dependent on each individual

big legs and ass make you look like a pig that learned to walk upright

it's fucking animalistic and gross and regressive evolutionarily. we are MEN

jap.physiology.org/content/89/1/81

>implying some people aren't naturally top heavy
>implying some people aren't wide in the middle with small legs
>implying the concept of "proportional looks" is not dependent on each individual

And those are exactly the things that makes those people unproportional you dumb shit. Even you, with your skewed perception notice there is something off about them.

pic related.

It's literally the opposite. Nice try though.

>Natural, unlifted, weight distribution
vs
>what looks good

Protip: They aren't the same nor dependent on one another. Nice try though. I bet you powerlift and have no aesthetics to speak of.

Your opinion is not fact m8. It's just an opinion.

>60% Homo

That's you.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Your image confirms what he says. Apart from the Pongo, a big ass and legs for travel is animalistic.

Can you even read? Just stop m8.

So monkeys having less relative muscle mass in their legs than humans and more in their arms somehow makes having big legs less human? What kind of logic is this?