Bullies at my gym

Wtf Veeky Forums, I thought the gym was a save haven from these cunts

Just as I was trying to deadlift 1pl8 earlier today I saw a few onlookers while I was checking my form in the mirror, they were sniggering behind me and mumbling "didn't know Somalians were into lifting"

Completely killed my mood, and had to set the bar back in place and exit the gym.

Now crying while Im munching on some cottage cheese and flex seeds. Wtf to do

>"didn't know Somalians were into lifting"

it is your fault for being brown

>trying to deadlift 1pl8

You were warming up to your work sets right?
Regardless of what your shitty program says, lift heavier m8. Most untrained young males should be able to diddly 2pl8.

They have probs been retarded chads their whole lives who never stop and think about what the situation would be like through your eyes. You should pity them for their ignorant stupidity rather than feel bad, user.

when i was first time in the gym i deadlifted 1,5 plate for 10 reps or so, 2 plate for 4 reps

quit being a bitch as nigga, eat your flax seed and lift

report them to the gym staff
get them banned

racism is only okay on places like Veeky Forums where people know what they are getting into - its completely intolerable IRL.

>Most untrained young males should be able to diddly 2pl8.

Take 100 random, untrained, young men and tell them to deadlift 2 plates. I bet most of them wouldn't even know what a deadlift is/how to perform it. Even if you showed them how to do it I am very sure most wouldn't be able to do it on their first try. Maybe overweight men, with bad form.

2pl8 deadlift is a lot for some random cunt that doesn't lift or do any sport mang.

I just joined a new gym and I always wear a Hoodie and short shorts when I lift. I see a few of the same Chad's every night but they are always leaving when I come in but I always hear them say some shit but I just disregard or head nod them. Then one day they came in and I'm not the biggest guy but they say me pull lmao4.5pl8 diddly and the one dude came over and said hey while I was resting.

>Wear a Hoodie to protect your gains from filthy Chad's and women, proceed to horde gains by lifting heavy af.

STOP BULLYING NOW

>Most untrained guys can DL 2pl8

Holy shit I'm worse than untrained

most untrained males will struggle to pull 1pl8 even with poor form, you're spending too much time on Veeky Forums, the average male is a weakling even compared to the dyels mocked on this board daily

isn't 1pl only 40kg / 90lbs?
any grown man can deadlift that

this is b8 right? You cant be that delusional

1pl8 plus the bar you dumb fucking cunt. 1pl8 is 60 kg total. 2pl8 is 100 kg total.You can't be this stupid without trying

well plus bar would be 60kg/135lb right?
I think most people should be able pull of a few reps?
But maybe the average office worker is to stiff to even get the movement done.

Don't worry about them. we've all been on 1pl8 ones too. Do SS + GOMAD and you'll be repping at 3pl8 by October which is what most gym bullies are at around my gym. After that they'll look at you like you're some god or something. We're all gonna make it!

When I started deads I could do 60kg but my form was shit so I did 50kg until I've learned to perform them right.

Did you even read his post he fucking explicitly said he was checking his form.

Most untrained males can absolutely 1rm 2plt on their first try, you guys are pretty fucking delusional if you think people are that weak.

Kill yourself you peanut shaped head abomination.

I was that weak when I started and I know a lot of other people who were too. It might be below average but it's not uncommon

keep lifting

I'd say that 80kg for most Dyel and Skelly's is totally reasonable for a "first day in the gym" fat folk should easily get 2pl8 1rm even with bad form.

I think starting weight is really important in statements like this. I would have gassed myself out when I started trying to do 225 three years ago. Totally untrained, weighed 130 lbs. Now it's a warmup weight for me.

My assumption that most untrained males should be able to diddly isn't unreasonable you weaklings. If you can't get 2pl8 or 80kg on your first day then you aren't trying hard enough. Did most of you geldings not play any sports as a child?

you're on fucking Veeky Forums. what do you think, you mong?

Yes of course, but the average male weight is 80kg (granted most of that average is fat not muscle). Most "males" far below the average weight will probably not DL 2plt on their first try.

>Somalian
>flex seeds

What does being on Veeky Forums have to do with playing sports when younger?

>Did most of you geldings not play any sports as a child?
For me (), no, I didn't play sports as a kid. Graduated university at 20 and ended up getting a pretty high paying job instead. My life priorities shifted a few years at that point. I think when most people say "untrained" they have an asterisk of "I've been working out five years, but only the last six months count -- also I played football in highschool but that also doesn't count."

Honestly, if I could go back in time I would probably make different decisions because I wasted all of my best years for gains. Though I wouldn't necessarily say either direction is wrong, and the bitter jealousy from old classmates is extremely obvious.

>posting on an anonymous Polynesian homosexual pottery tip exchange forum
>playing sports as a kid

Low correlation between the two interests.

1- I don't understand how so many of you have these types of problems in the gym, you must be hallucinating from your lack of self worth
2- if it really does hapoen, stop being a bitch and confront them about it. Everyone starts somewhere. Stop being a faggot.

We're you too scrawny to even play as winger on the rugby team m8?

>posting on an anonymous Polynesian homosexual pottery tip exchange forum

kek how do you guys come up with this shit

>tfw gym bully throws pl8 at me saying catch but ends up breaking my foot