>TOLD
>TOLDAROO
>KNIGHTS OF THE TOLD REPUBLIC
>CRASHING THIS SHIP, WITH TOLD SURVIVORS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mM0-ZU8njdo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw you have a very similar body but torso is weak af
My v line is even sexier than his anyway.

I'm gonna watch this fukking vid cuz he's goal body af.

I always like Athleanx, solid advice. Reminds me of a far better looking Scooby. I don't personally "train like an athlete" as he prescribes, but there's no doubt that combined with a consistent diet his methods will work.

Also in this particular video he calls out the the biggest misconception people have about hollywood physiques. Wether it's Zac Efron, some twilight fag, Jared Leto, Ryan Reynolds, etc, these guys are much lighter weight than they appear in pictures or on screen, usually in the 150s or 160s depending on height.

It's really not that hard to look "ripped" if you're below 6ft, which captures the majority of men. Couple years lifting and maintaining a 10% or lower BF = "Well he has a professional nutritionist preparing his meals, hollywood personal trainers, access to roids, he can spend all day working out, etcetc".

Give me a fucking break. Coupled with basic knowledge of TDEE and macro's, it takes 10 hours a week MAX on a PPL routine to get this kind of physique.

You look like a fucking 17 year old who has lifted for a year on a brosplit.
Take off your fucking trip and never come back.
You are nothing.

>the manlet is mad

a bit much?
Chill the fuck out.

is it summer already?

Why would I be a manlet? balconydyel is proabably below 6 ft though

Samefag?

I just really dislike it when people below average act like they are above everything and pretend to be experts.

>he can't see how many posters in the thread

Literally summer.

usually people who say these types of things post pictures and they look like complete shit

post yours

Just because someone has a physique you don't strive for personally doesn't mean its a bad physique shit for brains. You have no idea where any given person may have started. A year of work for you could be several for someone else.

Post body

Your trigger is showing.

Yep, my body is clearly below the average for males in their late 20s. I'm working hard on getting back up to that 20%BF dadbod, moobs, beer-gut look while it's still summer. Ya know, the kind of physique guys who come to a fitness board without the intention of actually getting fit, just to troll like you, have. Will you wait for me?

If not, all I can say is...

youtube.com/watch?v=mM0-ZU8njdo

I would say I have a pretty good physique, but having a hard time getting my body fat % below ~13% (measured with caliper, no DEXA or anything)
You're looking basically about where I want to be
Anything specific you'd suggest reading?

breh that's at minimum above average. Your standards are fucked

Where you not that roided up mess that threw a girl off the balcony and posted about it in /fraud/?

Someone got triggered
>post titties plz

Thanks brosky. Do you already have a thorough knowledge of calculating your TDEE and setting a daily caloric deficit target based on that? No matter which dieting method you choose (low fat, low carb, IIFYM, intermittent fasting, etc), they all require an understanding that part.

I only started posting here a couple weeks, before then I just lurked for two years. But you're the second person to mention some other user throwing a girl off a balcony...I must have missed that thread. I usually stick to cbt/progress/nutrtion related threads. That story sounds quite interesting though, care to recap?

>tfw still trying to reach average. srry fellas I'm salty today. must have been the jelly from I had with breakfast.

Protones a day?

You asking how many I get? Minimum 150, which is honestly slight overkill for me at 5'9 155lb.

For you?

Easy (overkill) mode is aim for 1g protein per lb bodyweight per day, simple enough to remember and track.

More accurate true "need" for daily muscle repair/regrowth is 0.8 protein per LBM (lean body mass). If you aren't familiar with how to obtain your LBM = Overall weight - (current bf% x overall weight). So then you would multiply that # by 0.8 = true amount of protein you need.

You look very good bro. Natty?

Two years in still natty. Dont know if this applies to you, but if you're in the early phase of your journey don't let this place brainwash you into thinking anyone with an above average phys are on roids. Just another baseless meme.

I've been at it for 8 months now made alot of progress during like the first 3 months and slowed down considerably since, gained 6kg muscle at 12%bf in total so I'm seeing good gains.

Something just looked off about the photo I replied to.

We're gonna make it bro

i would say you look good but your pecs are just not there dudebro

Jesus

it would be exTOLDely painful

Looking good, the one thing that's noticeable in all these photos is a pretty weak chest. Kinda makes you look skinny.

Thanks for honest critique, it's in line with the usual feedback I get. Getting that objectivity is 50% of why I come here after all. Chest and glutes are my focuses for year 3, should be a fun one.

Mirin, routine?

ABCABCx
All muscle groups get 4 isolation sets each in the 8-12 rep hypertrophy range.

(A) Day – Chest and Biceps
(B) Day – Leg’s and Triceps
(C) Day – Back and Shoulders
(X) Day – Rest, no lifting

nice whats ur history of lifting

>spend years doing a shitty routine
>make shitty gains
>lift baby weights forever
>have low bodyfat
>take pics in very good lighting and with a pump (only on your arms and shoulders tho, only gays care about anything else)
>shitpost on Veeky Forums
>lure noobs into following my meme path

There, saving his time by responding this for you.

Two years lifting with various tweaks to that routine I listed.

If it's me on the balcony then it's straight chilling mode, rarely with a pump. Very low bodyfat + flex = high vascularity. You can see the same veins in my 125lb newbie pictures before seriously lifting, just genetic. But yes, I do prefer to intentionally take full body pictures of myself in clear daylight as often as possible in order to give a real picture of my physique, thus getting useful feedback. You should try it instead of concentrating on out-angling/lighting the truth of yours. See for a how-to.

Should I try and fumble with the bedside lamp in my mom's bedroom and stand 4 inches from the camera to look bigger, or have you already copyrighted that? I hope not because guys srsly my arm is really that big all the time from all angles 24/7, I swear I wasn't as close as possible as I could get to the camera. And just take my word for having good legs/back as well, I promise I work them.

You look very fit, I am impressed.

>However

Please re-finish your deck; it looks weathered as fuck and is diminishing my 'mire.