Red Flags in Woman

Veeky Forumss red flags in woman?

I'll start
>Thinks about her Ex
>Parents are divorced
>Has a best guy friend who isn't gay

I dont understand why #3 is a problem unless you are beta enough to be threatened by other males. Chances are if shes had a best male friend for forever their dynamic isnt gonna change shes choosing to sleep with you dude.

>she has a (non-feminine) penis

>she doesn't like you
>she's not your type
>you don't like her

What the fuck is the point of this thread other than posting preferences and opinions?

What the fuck does a "feminine" penis look like?

dyed hair
likes horses
mirrors you
has bad posture
doesn't wear decently fitted ballerina shoes

It doesn't exist. A penis is by definition masculine. The idea of a "feminine penis" is used by retards to just their homosexuality

You know, a small one, like below 12cm or so.

If her mum has a gunt.

>no hobbies or her only hobby is you
>doesn't keep a tidy room
>can't cook for herself
>is vegan/feminist/environmentalist

She doesn't do whatever you tell her. Dumb sluts need to learn their place.

>I dont understand why #3 is a problem
Cuck=

Stop making /r9k/ threads in Veeky Forums you colossal faggot. No one cares about your arbitrary criteria for girls you're never going to fuck anyway.

You beta cucks are the worst kind of breeders because not only are you a breeder but you can't even do it properly so you spend all day on a mongolian homolust board complaining about it.

Pic to offset some of the ronery faggotry.

This. Sage, report and hide.

Dyed hair isn't automatically a red flag. It's when it's paired with one or more of the following:

Problem (cat eye) glasses
Fat
Burlesque-style fashion
Gender and/or Women's Studies Major
tattoos
a tumblr blog
reads Salon, Huffington Post, Buzfeed, Gawker, or anything owned by one of these

Then you've got a walking rape accusation robot and you should bail out while the bailing is good.

>likes horses
Why?

>mirrors you
why is that a red flag?

It's just personal experience

A girl that has a horse or rides horses will have her live revolving around it and will be obsessed with it.
Don't mean mirroring in the same way google articles on "how to flirt" mean it. I mean she changes her entire opinion to fit your world view and mimicks your hobbies

She's trying to be an idealized version of herself.

Men do this also

Lmao what so just like a guy who does fitness ? A girl can't have a hobby ? Id rather date a chick that likes horses and goes horseback riding 3 times a week than some boring cunt that sits at home watching series.

yea i'll back up the horses thing. only known a couple chicks into riding but that has rung true.