Am I gonna make it fam?

Am I ?

you're on your way

You look pretty decent.

How long would it take you to choke me unconscious?

Congrats
You look better than 80% of male population. You already made it

working since when?

More like 90% or even more

Ecen most guys in the gym dont look like they lift

KEEP GOING
DON'T STOP WON'T STOP
NEVER STOP

[spoiler]but seriously you're on your way m80, keep up the hard work[/spoiler]

Started lifting september 2015, here's how i started out (did do breakdancing for about 6 years before this tho)

height weight gender?

u look like a real cuck u fookn gook

>gender

what do you think, retard?
obviously a girl. look at that fucking room

72 Kg, 5.11'', male ¿

My moms room though

Am i?
>tfw cutting but i just ate too much rice
Bad feels
Should I just puke it out?
Dubs decide

Woops here is my pic.
>cutting but cheated on my diet
Dubs decide if i puke it out or not
Will post pics

Be quick though

yo im the same height 2-3 kg heavier yet you in the first pic seem bigger than me. what the hell. are your legs malnurished or something?

fukn sandnigger gtfout of my beloved eu

ty to merkel all these fucking allah praising monkeys can fuck any eu pussy they want, allah says rape is ok so now soon the white race will go instinct all because of u goatfuckers

Sorry boss can't do that

Your pecs are disproportionately larger than your delts

Shit delt genetics, i lift 32kg dumbbells for shoulder press

Dunno man, maybe it's pump? here's a pick without me having a pump

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

You haven't left humanity behind or anything but you look better than most of the population. I think you're well on your way my lad

Thanks man, dat channelers set tho

wait is that in the first pic 72kg or the second pic with you in ur moms room?

First picture

moms room was when 73 kg, but was fat

fuark, you look good for that weight
im also 5'11 but im right now 82kg (see pic)

Do you train legs often? Also what do you do for pecs, im mirin!

Thanks man, I didn't do legs alot but started training them now for a bout 4 weeks (130 kg backsquat 1 rep) I'm using an 5 day split (chest, shoulders,legs,arms,back) for chest i start with benchpress (5 sets of 12-10-8-10-12 reps) then continue with incline dumbels press( same reps, actually i do that for everything execpt for deadlifts and squats). After inclince dumbels i go for flat dumbels fly's , inclince flys, then go use a rope machine and do some vertical flies there.

nice mang, 130kg is alot if you barely started training them. How well do you do with other lifts? How long youve been lifting now?

Lifting since september 2015 but did body weight excercises when i still did breakdance, bench is 90 kg x 5, 75 kgx1 overhead barbell press, 160 kg x3 for deadlifts