/SGG/

Short guy general
You are not allowed to post here if you are above 5"11
What's on your mind guys how are your cuts and bulks doing
Should I stop wearing thick soled shoes so it doesn't suprise people when I take my shoes off and lose another inch or 2

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/short/
womenshealthmag.com/sex-and-love/short-men
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I was thinking of pic related
I used to wear thick boots and it would either suprise girls I'm talking to or people would notice the height I'm compensating

>tfw 6'5 and posting anyway ITT

Forgot pic

Getout you madman

you should wear a bell around your neck, little guy, i almost stepped on your thread down here :)

reddit.com/r/short/

So what are the reasons why short guys rock?

bigger cock/body size ratio

They share qualities with famous people
womenshealthmag.com/sex-and-love/short-men

>you are not allowed to post here if you are above 5"11

1.92m, try and stop me

>be at the gym
>hear two guys who've just met talking about things
>taller guy is like, 5'5" max, other guy is noticeably shorter
>conversation turns to height
>shorter guy says he's 5'10"
>taller guy says no, he's 5'10"
>shorter guy tells taller guy that he must be at least 6' tall
>they agree, but then they know they're not going to fool anybody with that shit
>eventually settle on their respective heights being 5'8" and 5'10"

I'm 5'10" (actually bothered to do the measuring), and this is why I can't fucking stand telling people I'm 5'10", especially on the internet/tinder because they'll think I'm some 5'5" deluded asshat pretending he's 5'10".

>tfw still here

Why would you tell people the number, they can see how tall you are. Only times I can see this being useful is on tinder where tall girls list their height so they won't accidentally meet up with a manlet

I'm 5'9 and I'm not a short guy
Fuck you

We are all in this together brother let us not fight

OP here
Any guys got any advice for my problem

sure thing brah

>group of manlets talking with a couple girls
>hear one of them say he's 6'3
>i'm ACTUALLY 6'3 and he's nowhere close
>spend so much time on Veeky Forums that as i'm walking by i literally fucking stop, look him right in the eye, and say "no you're not, i'm 6'3, you're like 5'10 at most, if even that"
>have no idea what came over me
>group eyeballs me, and then eyeballs him
>the entire group of dudes' cover had been blown, i apparently skewed the entire reference of height
>i can almost see the girls' brains start clicking as they run the numbers on the dudes of the group
>everybody's supposed height had just been knocked down at least 3-4 inches
>girls laughed, started dispersing
>guys have no idea what to do, desperately try and keep things together
>keep on walking, trying to figure out why the fuck i said that

i swear to god this site is somehow making me more autistic but also more outgoing at the same time, i'm beginning to think the alpha male state and the autist male state are just the same thing with some polishing

>madman
Why do you do this to us user why can't you let us have our time to shine in front of girls

5' 10" reporting.
>taller than 90% of girls
>other 10% are either close enough to my height that it doesnt matter, spooky skeletons, or horrifying bulk beasts
You're not really a manlet until you hit like 5'5", and even then there are more than enough short grills for people. This is basically like comparing penises except you can't pleasure a woman with your height

It feels like there's a stigma to dating a guy under 6' for girls. Whenever short guys around talk about height, if I ever say I'm under 6', all the girls who hear begin treating me differently, even though nothing changed.

I've since learned to completely avoid the short-man height discussion, but on Tinder, it always comes up.

As a side note, really short guys gotta stop talking about height all the damn time. A group of guys I know are all over 6', and height literally never comes up when we're hanging out. Every time my short guy friends talk about it, I can see all the girls around getting uncomfortable. It's sad. Stop it.

kek
my when I was like 16 my friend told me he was 6'2 (I'm 6'3)
I told him to stand up next to me and that I was 6'3
He's 5'6.

That pajeet guy on the right has such an ungenuine face, I don't know how to describe it
I feel like he is going to break my trust and fuck me over with a shitty smirk

>except you can't pleasure a woman with your height.

Ya okay buddy

Kek i remember that thread

>This is basically like comparing penises

Your penis is only bigger than 90% of girls'?

>Less is More

topkek

Thats most non whites

Shorter distance to fall if you trip

Shoulders look even broader proportionally, if you already have broad shoulders

Easier to kiss girls/ clasp their butts

>Easier to kiss girls/ clasp their butts
>implying a manlet would ever get the chance to anyways

honestly that would be a shit height to be at. Sure there are a lot ot tall gorgeous women like Gal Gadot and shit but most woman aren't in that range.

I would say exactly 6'0 or a tiny bit taller is ideal. But being 6'5 would mean you would be an entire foot above most women.

That saying it is infinitley better than being below 6'0" though. Hell you might as well take some estrogen at that point because you are basically a woman.

I dont know your methods, but I've made a lot more woman moan with my dick, user. Either way, most of the girls who are worried exclusively about looks aren't worth fucking with anyway

I'm 184cm, how much is that in retardmeters?

Google.com

>gorgeous women
>gal gadot

Kek'd so hard my abs hurt
Ok guys, I'm Google.com high, can I post too?

6'0

Fit manlets are CUTE.
CUTE

Yeah they are nice bottoms for gays I do have to admit.

"Better at taking dick" is not a good advantage. Also check em

At least they have sex.

moar stories, /fit is actually getting me through work today

I appreciate the idea, but:

1. lanklets wont listen anyways so you should throw out the "not allowed to post if" stupid rule

2. 5'10 and 5'11 are both taller than average so I dont know why you even picked that

either way im glad theres a general to combat the autistic manlet meme thats gone far too out of hand

lastly, does anyone have any more of these lanklet comics? I only have 2 and I wish to expand my collection

I don't like that sub

theres too much whining there I think. its community reminds me of r9k but for short people only

bad picture heres a genuiner one

Some lanklet asked me tips on how to get shorter kek I told him to go kill himself. There's what's called the Goldilocks effect which is the standard alpha genetic height we are at, not that freaky ungainable skellington spooky shit lmao when will they learn

Post the other