WEIGHT LOSS NIGGAS

Its that time again. How much weight have you lost, former fatties? What are your goals? Where did you start?

>was 300
>down to 170
>Stay at/around 170 while I start lifting, at least for four months

>was 290
>down to 250
>progress is slow because I'm a disgusting piece of shit with low willpower
>current goal is 220 or less by the end of the year

Don't feel like shit, man. Remember, you've lost over 10% of your fat already. Whats another 10%?

We're gonna make it

>two months ago start losing weight
>800kcal diet (this is bad I know)
>lose 6kg
>been hit by a plateau
>now eating better at 1200kcal
>fear that I won't lose weight unless I eat at 800cal

is this irrational of me Veeky Forums? I feel as if I won't lose weight if I eat over 800

>290
>now 185

Will start lifting next week

105kg to 80
Feels good man

>Was 238lbs/108kg
>Am 198lbs/88kg
>Stronger than I was at 108 in every single exercise:

Feels good mange

Make sure you're doing a good amount of cardio if weightloss is your goal. How often and how much are you doing cardio?

330 down to 195 at 5'9". Still fat.

Goal is a sub 20:00 5k. My PR now is 25:08. Really need to get down to 155 lbs or so, but I'm drinking too much on weekends. Either need to cut that out or get my diet on lockdown. If I quit running I would be back over 200 almost instantly and gaining from there. Lucky I legit love running.

Kinda the same.
was 285 last October
243 today.
Goal is to get under 200 how ever long it takes

>Lost 20 pounds, now at 180
>stuck between 183 and 180 for like 2 or 3 weeks now

I really have been eating like shit since this semester ended

> was 175
> now 145
Life of a fat manlet

Lost 71 pounds going from mega fatty to skinny fat. Now I've lost all motivation because I just want to be strong and gain muscle.

It's honestly harder now because I don't disgust myself as much. I used to be on 1500 calories a day and now I'm on 2000 and still regularly fucking up.

started 2 years ago at 310 and as of today I am at 218. This month was the first time ive gone under 220 since 7th grade, I just want to see abs already :(

When will they learn

5'7", 240 lbs.
I'm a naturally stocky dude, with broad shoulders, but I used to be a twig up intil HS. I don't really know what my body will look like with weight loss, but my goal is to get under 200 and then see where I need to take it from there.

Lost 7 kg (15 lbs) in 6 weeks. Now I have 76,8 kg

Keep going. I'm proud of you, user. Slow and steady wins the race

>24 year old female
>goal weight is 120lbs
>lose 30lbs last year
>stall out, revert back to eating whatever but I'm not packing the pounds back on by any means
>ready to lose the last 30lbs
>hope I can push through the last of it without giving up hope

I just want to go back to being skinny while looking better than I did before thanks to lifting. I really hope I can pull through.

>was 190 lbs in Feb
>rounding off 160 before June
feels good to make visible progress and not let myself go

How did you do it?

Was 389

Cut to 189

Slowly bulking until lifts break 1/2/3/4, at 210lbs today. Progress is slow but it's happening.

Good job dude

Height?

6ft

I'm not very fat but I used to be around 90 kg, now 85, would like to go down to 75. Do you get any loose disgusting skin after loosing weight, former fatties? I'm an insecure faggot and I'm afraid I'll look even worse after weight loss, already have some faded stretchmarks.

Started at 194 when I realized I needed to stop being such a fatass or I'll hit over 200. Again.

I'm back down to 178 after about 2 and a half months of cutting. I'm not quite sure how much I should aim for at 5'9..
When I was around 165 people often said I was too skinny, but I still felt fat... but I did mostly cardio when I dropped that low. Losing weight mostly from lifting this time around.

What do you think, Veeky Forums?

ah alright, guess I have to get lower then

Started at 242lbs 7 weeks ago when I realised my BMI was sinking into the obese side.
I'm now at 227lbs and still going.

The best progress indicator is my belt, the 3rd hole started being uncomfortable and I'm now back to the 5th. That's about 2"

You'll lose weight either way, either fat or fat and muscle.

Have you guys noticed people treating you diffrently after getting skinnier? Placebo or not doesn't matter.

Down from 290 to 255 in 5 months. Kinda disappointed in myself for crashing and burning at times. Get sad when I think about how much more I could have lost.

where did his hair go

> 92 to 82 kg in 60 days
> goal weight 78(maybe 75)
>1.86m
Feelsgood

>6'2
>went 282 to 189 in a little over 2 years, never made too many muscle or strength gains
>back up to 215 3 years from starting point
>on my way back down to the 180ish area, feeling more motivated and dedicated to lifting than ever