So this is the Veeky Forums board for Chads, huh?

So this is the Veeky Forums board for Chads, huh?

THIS IS A SAFESPACE FROM CHAD

that would be /soc/ and /mu/

/mu/ is the furthest place that you can get from being a chad here, coming only second to /r9k/.

P I Z Z A

Soc and mu are shit

I used to comfypost on r9k in my freetime but the negativity really pisses me off. I like the simple format of Veeky Forums but i want to meet more people who strive for success in life. Have i found the right place or is this board hell like all the other ones?
Ok i see.

50% chads, 50% r9k's

>50% chads

Wait, wait, wait.

Chad now means normie? Fucking really?

>I like the simple format of Veeky Forums but i want to meet more people who strive for success in life.
Pretty much only Veeky Forums, maybe Veeky Forums on a good day, Veeky Forums only in rare instances or generals like the roid thread unfortunately that's filled with tripfagging fuckwits.

Being on Veeky Forums pretty much precludes you from being a Chad.

Veeky Forums but you'll have to suck cocks
Veeky Forums if you want spiritual gains
Veeky Forums if you want to rub shoulders with STEM autists circlejerking

And that's about it. /k/ and Veeky Forums have normies too.

Oh right /g/ too in /dpt/ etc.

Chad is LITERALLY banging your ONEITIS and eating PIZZA while YOU spend HOURS keeping up with the latest MEMES.

Tbf I'd rather do the latter

Actually we kid around but /fit really is a positive place and we're always encouraging each other and troubleshooting each others routines. I love it for that reason. We're the anti-/r9k. /fit is probably the most normal and positive board on Veeky Forums (though that may not be saying much lol).

Although, Veeky Forums will only help people willing to help themselves. A "do it for me" attitude will get you shit on.

THIS

There's enough users with enough knowledge that help could be freely given. But the people with knowledge have become pompous assholes and hardly share it anymore. They just come here to shitpost and feel.

I got over my oneitis once she actually started fucking with a Chad.
Absolutely disgusted me that someone I once viewed as pure is now making her rounds now that she's 21.

Oh well, I probably should be dating my own age or older anyway.
>tfw making it just in time for physical peak at age 25.

I got over my oneitis when I saw another girl
Apparently my oneitis was bit of a slut or whatever, talked about drugs and shit in public... so yeah... no thanks.
Started talking to other girl who is way hotter with a god gien ass, I'm more of a tits guy but this definitely works.
Apparently my Oneitis is not over me though, looking at me at class all the time and I just kept trying to avoid her
She is still hot but she is probably a slut and hangs out with annoying faggs and shit, not worth it.
I'm glad I started to lift to, shits looking bretty good.

Oh of course. People who are too lazy to read the sticky are doomed to be fat forever. Nothing can help people that lazy.

Chad is LITERALLY eating your pizza girlfriend while you cry and try to meme and not shit your pants on the Nautylust anal extension machine.

PIZZA
I
Z
Z
A