Sexual Fitness Thread

Well Veeky Forums I did it. I lost my virginity.

> girl I like invited me to go to a rave with her group
> I'm psyched
> go on first cut, get sexy
> skip to day of the rave
> we're all decked out in matching gear
> rave is great, but most of the group gets really cold and wants to go out of the pit since they're soaking wet and it's freezing outside
> I wasn't that cold so I went back in sooner than they did
> ended up dancing with a random chick
> she was a qt with cat ears and short shorts and a crop top
> while the headliner played I touched up her tits, fingered her, and made out with her covered in foam
> this is where I made my biggest mistake
> brought her with me to my group
> they said it was cool but it was obviously weird
> walked back to our room and banged her in the shower
> not gonna lie, it wasn't great
> everyone could hear us fucking too
> she just goes home afterword
> we see some kicking after parties at an apartment complex across the street
> I end up getting our group in by waving a bottle of vodka
> tons of people show up, shit was cash
> meet this quiet reserved girl that I really connected with
> get her number and leave with the rest of my group
> feel like shit cause I went ultra douchebag mode on the girl I liked
> we weren't dating or anything though, although I'm just making excuses to make myself feel better
> d-did I make it Veeky Forums?
> have I become Chad?

Also I raw dogged the chick so I may or may not have and std.. How can I check?

You go to a doctor you autist. Otherwise, well done you faggo. I think if she brings something up on the matter you should tell her that you didn't know she felt that way about you and didn't know how to approach her about your feelings.

What if she doesn't bring anything up about it? Should I say something?

Yes.

And no, you have not "made" it by raw dogging a rave slut.
You're not "chad".
You're a underaged mentallt stunted child who has had an ego boost from lifting. Crawl down from that high horse and look in a mirror. You won't see some Alpha cunt there m8.

rekt

>being so pathetic he has to make a Veeky Forums post to show off about losing it

Haha you'll never be Chad

What should I say?

raw dogging is the most chad thing you can do you virgin fuck

lmao no it's not. raw dogging a rando is what retarded frat boys and redneck shitfucks who have stds do

say "hi I want some blood tests and test my pee while you're at it too doc
also look at my dick"

Ok.

This thread is just sad as fuck

I could list all the obvious reasons why, but the face you lost your virginity to a rave slut in such a humiliating way is enough

CHAD fucks HIGH CLASS girls and eats PIZZA while YOU fuck RAVE TRASH

wew lad

enjoy the stds your pathetic scummer

>getting excited over raw dogging a fucking random

you're worse than a fucking virgin lad

>humiliating

He fucked some rando in his shower with a bunch of people he'll never maintain lifelong relationships with desperately listening in. Fuck them.

Good shit OP. Dont listen to these kissless virgins. Next time wrap your shit up.

And dont bring it up with the chick you like. You have nothing to feel bad about. If she wants to grill you on your sexual history, she better be prepared for the same - otherwise whats in the past is in the past.

This is the saddest fucking board

Far too many jealous kissless virgins around.
>Calling him on posting v-card lost on Veeky Forums as if the rest of the website's content wasn't some irrelevant shit as well.
Going raw was a mistake, condoms aren't even that bad. Otherwise congratz OP, I hope having fucked will help you be more relaxed around women and stop glorifying sex.

Thanks man, I probably won't talk to these people past this year

I think I will bring it up to the girl though. She's nice and didn't deserve me being a douchebag

Are you real?

It definitely made me realize that I was putting the pussy on a pedestal and glorifying sex.

Don't obsess over your douchebaggery, act like nothing happened and you don't give a fuck, do not apologize. Sorry to be the one to tell you but the "girls go for douchebags" meme is quite true for biological reasons.

>Also I raw dogged the chick
B-but she was a cat girl

Kek

I don't know why everyone is so eager to rip on OP, sounds like a bunch of catty little bitches in here lmao

Good job man, I hope you enjoyed it. Too bad about the girl you like. Probably should have used a rubber but you live and you learn

I seriously don't understand why girls are so willing to fuck without condoms, their risk is like 400x higher than ours

Great, now resist the urge to go the other way (full autist mgtow). Sex is way better than masturbating, some people fool themselves and reject this fact. Just go for equal-term relationships with women, don't bend over backwards for an orgasm. Focus on achieving your goals and becoming a good person and have pursuing sex as a side activity. Do that and as long as you're meeting new people you'll get plenty more pussy.

OP you can stop pretending now

OP had bad sloppy sex with a rave whore, basically in front of a girl that likes him. How is that good shit? He's a dick

Its one thing if she wasn't around, but doing that to someone you have been flirting with and crushing on is fucked up. It most likely confused and crushed her. It makes op look like a giant douche. And not to mention losing your virginity this way is sad bottom line

You really should fuck off and die

This is the kind of shit that ruins women and turns them into bitches

Good, now the girl he likes thinks he's an alpha male who fucks whatever he wants and won't treat her like a godess. With a bit of luck she'll become dependent once they stablish a relationship and treat him like a king in fear of losing him to another ravewhore. OP made a great move without realising it.

>I need to treat women like shit to get laid

Ok you got me, nice bait

I reported your retarded thread I hope you get banned

Women are not whores if you treat them justly and subtly remind them that you don't need them. If you're a dependent beta servant to her, of course she'll dump you the minute she finds a hotter guy. She wants a fucking man, not a dog.

so there was a nice girl you were after and you chose to fuck the dirty rave whore

...why

not even a girl but this is stupid, now she just thinks you are the type of guy that fucks dirty festival sluts.

>I didn't know how to bring it up and pproach you about my feelings for you so I fucked two random girls in one night

Literally THIS op

Op you did good, don't listen to these neckbeards. Until you're dating/in a relationship you don't owe her anything

Didn't say that m8. The undeniable truth is that putting pussy a on a pedestal makes you creepy and pathetic in the eyes of a woman. Treating her like shit at least demonstrates that you're independent so it's far better than being a doggy whiteknight. There's a middle point though. For proof of what I'm saying compare the amount of pussy you get to the average douche's.

No it doesn't, it just makes you an asshole

And what you're talking about only works on girls who are insecure and stupid. If those are the type of women you want then go for it. Try treating high quality women who are hot and have their shit together that way, then come back and tell us how that worked out for yoh

>women
>not insecure and stupid
Choose one

I know

I'm trash

I feel awful. I'm definitely going to hell now, that's for sure

I don't even believe in hell

>It most likely confused and crushed her.

which means that now if he shows her attention she'll be all over his dick

no, you arent going to hell

at least learn from this: girls at clubs are trash, dont even bother

I wonder how many of these high quality women you have dated. Or even met in person and verified they were anything more than walking messes. Modern society is a wreck and the "women must be economically and socially independent because feminism" is only making shit worse. Women are biologically made to depend on men who provide, hence their natural constant insecurity.

>Women are biologically made to depend on men who provide, hence their natural constant insecurity.
Yes, but unlike insecure ravesluts higher quality girls have the option of picking from several dependable high quality men.

Imagine you invite a qt. 8/10 on a date and she fucks some random 4/10 ghetto trash on your date. You also have a 9/10 who open to dating you. Why the fuck you bother with the 8/10 trash?

You forgot to tip your fedora.

What does any of that have to do with treating women you like like shit?

Also this

High quality, hot women have options. Usually much better ones than the average or even hot but insecure/stupid girl. So the odds of them putting up with your bullshit like the OP did are very low

Has white knighting women on an anonymous image board gotten you laid yet bro?

>losing virginity like that is sad
Sorry, is losing your virginity supposed to be a slow, missionary experience meant only for simultaneous orgasm followed by cuddles and tears? Fuck off.

She invited him, he liked her - big fucking deal. They werent together, they werent exclusive. She isnt the only fucking one for him. She could get the friendzone. Chicks do this to dudes all the fucking time and its perfectly okay.

If there were a real attraction she would have stuck to him like glue at the rave. Sounds like they were both unsure of where they were in their feelings and OP ran away with a fuck and some other chicks number.

I met my current GF while with my exGF. My exGF was way too needy, despite being amazing in many ways, she was beginning to be manipulative and a liability. I left my exGF for someone who Ive been with in a very fun, functional and supportive relationship with - I may even marry this girl. Does this make me an asshole? Maybe. But Im fucking happy at the end of the day and thats what matters most.

My message to the OP is this
>if you were really that attracted to the chick that invited you to the rave you would have been fucking her in the shower, not that rando
>if she really liked you, a little bit of cold would not have kept her from your side
>you wouldnt have got that number from the other chick if you reaally wanted things to work with homegirl
>you had some feelings of attraction to the chick that invited you and thats okay
>I like all kinds of women that I meet
>many of them even like me
>that doesnt mean Im mandated to cater to and pursue them

Let this chick that invited you be your friend. Treat her well and show her affection - to an extent. If she wants something committed from you let her say so. If you want somethint committed from her - go for it.

Dont let some cucks guilt you. Live your life dude. If this ONE girl doesnt get a LTR from you, its not the end of the world for either of you.

Well that assumes many things:
1. OP's crush is what you call a higher quality girl, which sounds to me like a girl attractive enough to get more male attention.
2. There are more males trying to tap that pussy that are not whiteknighting her and are legit better in worth than OP.
3. She doesn't go batshit crazy dependent and insecure over OP upon fucking the slut, which is probable.

Well, treating them like shit works better than whiteknighting them because they're insecure. He/you said that there are better, higher-quality women that are not insecure and therefore pick their peer based on real worth of the person. I said those women do not exist, or if they do they are an insignificant part of the population (like 1 in 10000) and not necessarilly hot.

That makes me feel better thanks man

I kinda felt the same way about how she was acting.

I definitely still want to be her friend, and if she still wants something more then awesome, but I'm cool with just friendship

>its one thing if she wasnt around
By this logic youre an even bigger "scumbag" than I am.

At least by my logic, Im not committed, only flirted with this chick - I owe her nothing.

By your logic, you owe this girl that youre not even committed to - your undivided affection - and when shes not around - youre "cheating" on her.

Get fucked dude. This is the most hypocritical, nonsensical shit to try and shame some single man for banging some rando that Ive ever seen.

Anyone in here kegel? Or have any other good dick health advice?

>complete disregard for direction of the thread's discussion
I like you

So fucking another girl in front of the girl you like is not a scumbag move? You realize that makes no sense right? If it were the other way around, you would've been cool with it?

Whatever makes you feel better but you know you're a shit person for doing that shit. I hope you got aids.

It's still a sexual fitness thread

Anything related to that is welcome

>I'm so mad some user got to fuq
>I project my pure waifu oneitis onto the girl in his story and it makes me so ANGRY he dared to hurt her

>This level of autism
He liked the girl, that's it. They weren't commited in any way, they were not dating. You might argue whether it was a bad move or not regarding OP's interest in fucking the girl he likes, but it wasn't in any way a dick move towards her. I think you're just generally jealous that people meet and fuck the same day while you get nothing.

Meh, you'd have prefered beta-orbiting the girl you came with the whole time? As long as you had fun I guess it's cool, tho it kinda sounded db for the rest of the group idk

And get yourself checked immediately, get to any medical analysis laboratory and ask for std check

Glad I could help dude.

Real life isnt like the fucking Notebook. We're human, we do stupid shit. Sometimes follow our cocks into things, othertimes we let our hearts cloud our judgement in blinding us to the absolute worst in people.

Congrats dude, you got your dick wet. Im happy for you. Live your life as best you can. Do right by people when you can. Treat people well when you can. Make your intentions with this girl very clear in all future interactions. Again, treat her well, dont go completely cold on her. Give her space to decide what she wants and if she ends up with another dude, wish her well.

What kind of places can you go? I've obviously never had to do anything like this before. Do I have to pay?

>"Sexual Fitness Thread"

Ya of course. Even though the situation was douchey, I was never a douche to the girl.

I guess I'm just glad I lost my v card. Now There's no special imaginary barrier in front of sex

Breh

BREH

I'm sorry but fucking a rave slut who is high on mdma is not something to be proud of. If she's done it with you she's done it with someone else. Thankfully you got in it on the first day so you may have been the first stick in her jizzpot

Just go to your doctor. Depends on where you live I guess. Im canadian and I just piss in a cup and they tell me what stds I do or dont have :^) I dont pay.

Is there an incubation period or should the results be clear immediately?

This is my gay story of last night

>since I got a girlfriend I dont go out a lot anymore
>go out yesterday with some buddies
>girls are mirin me left and right
>I feel cash
>dont act on it since I dont cheat
>at one point I'm talking to my buddy about how I wanted to fuck one of the girl's brains out
>friend of girl overheard me
>introduces us and says: 'you two should make out'
>I tell her that I'd love to but that I have a gf
>this just makes her try harder
>she pulls all of the tricks out of her book
>chatting up other guys to make me jealous while looking at me
>grinding me
>flashing me some skin
>making out with her friend in front of me
>I quickly go home before I cheat on my gf
>fap furiously before I went to bed
>fap furiously when I woke up
>fap furiously an hour later

I wanted to fuck her really badly. I'm kind of proud of myself.

Good job man, I'm proud of you

Don't be a douche like me

Ask the doctor

getting dick wet > standing around at rave

unless there's some real shady shit but fucking a slut in a shower sounds like a great friday night to me

altho a condom is close to necessary. OP that was your one fuck up

>hypotheticals are retarded
I wouldnt be in that "other way around" position because Im not a fucking retard. Thats a whole different conversation.

>fucking a different girl infront of a girl that I like
I must really like the girl Im fucking if Im not fucking the girl that I "like", dontcha think?

They had chemistry, nothing else. We live in a world of billions of people. Ive experienced countless feelings of mutual attraction that I havent acted on. For instance, I could have been with my current GF, or with another girl who I clicked with very well. Sometimes I think about what my life would be like with that other girl, then I consider how great my life is with my GF right now.

Its only just occurred to me, have you just never fucking experienced relationships with people? Do you have no fucking idea how the world works?

Mommy and Daddy didnt have you because they were the only fucking people in the world for each other. Daddy and Mommy banged a lot of people before they settled down and fucked to make you. You could have been from any number of other countless cunts but Daddy deposited his baby batter in Mommy and thats why youre so fucking special.

Jesus Christ Im triggered. Youre either a fucking moron or a fucking female. Theres no other explanation.

The dumb part is I even had condoms

In the bathroom with me too

I'm just one big fuckup

I was in the opposite situation last week

Girl has a long distance boyfriend, I've known her for a few months. I know she wants to fuck me

>8 of us go to olive garden
>not enough seats in the car
>She sits on my lap
>Starting guiding my hand on her legs
>all of us get back to the apartment after OG
>She texts me "I really wanna fuck you"
>She has a boyfriend, I just tell her it's not going to happen

What do you all think? Is being the one she cheats on with worth it?

Op here

I would never actually cheat on MY significant other, but I don't have an issue helping another girl cheat

I get more validation by dancing with lots of girls and turning down uggos. if I've got a real hot one I'll smash with a condom

Honestly it's up to you. I've been in your position and I just said fuck it and escalated, but those were always girls who I met in clubs/bars and shit. A girl in your group of friends is probably going to blow up in your face at some point, but if your standing in the group is more solid than hers then you could still do it.

I used to think it'd make me a piece of shit if I went with another guy's girl, but at some point I stopped giving a shit about that.

It definitely makes you a douche, but whatever

Yolo

part of me wants to say it's bad to smash sluts

but after getting fit im starting to think having ethics is a waste of time

meh. finding a good gf is a pipe dream anyways. just go smash.

You did the right thing dude. Allow yourself to feel what youre feeling, dont feel bad about it or shy away from it. Just dont act on it without asking yourself

>would my life be better without my girlfriend?
>would this woman challenge me to be a better man, better than my girlfriend does?
>am I willing to irreversibly damage my girlfriend for this?

There will always be people more attractive than your girlfriend. There will always be people more attractive than you. You have to ask what to they have to offer?

Honestly, the idea that she was tempting you to cheat is pretty telling of the kind of person she is. Shitty. You did the right thing user.

Reflect on this post when you question your virginity cuck. I am a virgin as well. I've had girls show interest, but I gave nothing back, and they lost interest. If neither of you make a move both of you aren't bound by thy honor. Get a hold of yourself you fucking autist. If you see a cute chick on the bus and you both smile at eachother you don't masturbate for a week because you might cheat her trust ? Holy fuck this is the highest pedestal I've seen any man build for a vagina.

you should have fucked her. most of the people in this thread are awlward 18 year olds that have no clue how things are.

one day your gf will break up with you, possibly make you really sad.
one day you will be 80 years old looking back at your youth and regret not having all the fun you could have had - in fact this exact situation will always come back to mind and you will always regret not fucking the shit out of this chick.

you're lucky if it happens that late, but i bet my money on it happening about a year from now, when your gf acts like a bitch to you or cheats on you with some other guy. boy is it going to hurt then.

congrats. you made it.

you made the smart choice

Purple monkey dishwasher.

Thanks bro. I really hate cheating, but I can't deny that I was tempted as all hell.

It kind of made me reevaluate my values, since I used to be really invested in the whole monogamy thing, but if I have to think about only fucking my gf for the rest of my life it kind of scares me.

Eh, I get this mindset, but I'm 23 right now and I've pretty much partied from when I was 15 until about 21-22. Drugs, girls, booze, raves. I'm sick of that shit.

Me and my girlfriend will probably stay together a long time and if she would cheat then I wouldn't think of this one time with regret. I'd be sad for a while and eventually find other sluts to fuck.

what do I do against my raging boners? I am 25 years old and somewhat sexually active, but I get erections in public a lot when around my gf. I didn't have that since I was 16 and started having sex regularly.

Nothing? What's wrong with boners?

>spending hundreds of hours in the gym to lose his virginity through trashy meaningless shower sex within earshot of your acquaintances

Good job bro. So alpha.

U jelly

Why is this still up? This is not fit related in any way at all

Mods only look at the title. If they exist, that is.

Fuck you, this thread is more interesting than the 500000000000th > roaches are back reeeeee threads

>after work I'm bored
>walk to gas station to get smokes
>pass by buss stop with a qt blond sitting down
>say hi as I go by
>she smiles and says "Ellow"
>think she might be French
>go to gas station, get smokes
>on way back she's still there, with a bus on its way 500m down the road
>ask her if she's French and wants a cig
>she says yes :) sure
>bus comes by and she ignores it to smoke with me
>get her her number after going for a walk and lying on the grass talking
>text her and she's super eager
>see her after a bbq I host the next day
>she sleeps over but no sex
>next day we go out to a bar with my friends and her
>bang, shits so cash, moaning so loud she woke up my house
>she's become clingy and telling me she's never dealt this way about anyone in a long time

Mixed feels brehs
What do?

Then fuck off nobody forces you to come here

This is why I stopped posting in fit because of retarded threads like this

And it makes me laugh because if this were about some girl that op liked fucking another guy while he went out with her, this thread would be much different

Keep banging? Why even ask?

Do you prefer pizza threads

continue to stop posting. Literally nobody cares. You aren't significant in any shape, way or form.

Well that's not exactly the same situation with sex changed. Nobody knows whether the girl liked OP back.