Help me Veeky Forums I'm begging you

I skipped 2 workouts because of my exams in Thursday and Friday. On Saturday I went to gym early and done a 10/10 workout after that I ate like a king at my home.

Since it's sunny spring in my city I went out with my friends during the day. Long story short during our walk we run in on a park with bars for pullups and dips. We jokingly went there to chill for a while, I went on thing used for dips.

I was sitting 4 hours before that and without any warmup I went for doing dips. Done one with completely perfect form as low as I can go and straight back up, on second repeat as I went down my shoulder popped.

I need to explain this pop because I need help: It kind of popped out inwards because the width of dipping spot is wider than me. I heard a pop and like a tear happened inside of me, my hand went limp and flabby and I knew at that motherfucking moment.

It dind't hurt at the moment but I felt uncomfortable with twisting my arm backwards. Since then the pain in my shoulder when I twist my arm backwards is really bad. I can function with ease it isn't serious but I don't know if it's going to go away.

Imagine flexing your biceps and from that position trying to go backwards with your fist, at that moment I feel pain in my front delt.

Did anybody have similar experience or injury, I need help, please?

Go see a doctor.

have you tried asking a doctor?

I'll never understand some of you retards.

Why would you come to Veeky Forums instead of a doctor? Even if a medical doctor was in this thread, s/he wouldn't be able to help you without looking at your body.

I'm planning on seeing a doctor, if this shit doesn't stop in a day or two. I know I should go see someone I'm not retarded. I'm just hoping that it's a light tear and all over internet I hear that heals quickly. So I just wanted to know if some of you have had same experience.

Rice
See a doctor asap

Doctors expensive in murica...

I'm so sorry you live in a third world country, user. Perhaps an international charity could help?

OP here, the guy you responded to is not me. Also I'm not from USA and health care is free in my country. It's just that it's big national holyday untill tuesday so the health centers don't work. And my problem isn't actually urgent for me to go to hospital, I'm not bleeding nor am I in pain.

You better hope that it's muscular. I have a rotator cuff injury that I'll never recover from.

You fucked your rotator cuff is my guess, a doctor will examine it and give you a cortisone shot. Goodbye natty, hello /fraud/, you gettin' some roids.

We need all the help we can get.... a back MRI costs over $1000 here without insurance.

>rotator cuff injury
Finally someone who cares. Is it too much to ask how did you get it and what's your experience afterwards getting that injury?

>being Canadian
>being this dumb
>not realizing walk ins are open on Sunday

i'm not from Canada, I'm from Montenegero and walk ins are closed till Tuesday since it's big national holyday.

RIP in Piece

>6'
>Alpha
This is not 1940 anymore

i live in fuckin shithole mexico and i can affort a doctor and medical insurance, what the fuck with america

lel

this is why I never do dips

It could be a labrum tear. The labrum is a connective tissue that keeps your arm bone in the shoulder socket, and it's a fairly common shoulder injury

I've had your exact problem. It happened to me while doing weighted dips back in December. I let it heal for a while and now it's almost painless.

In my case, I couldn't bench properly for a while without feeling excruciating pain, and while trying other exercises, I found out that the motion you do at the butterfly machine hurts the most.

Overall, it will go away. But I still recommend you to go to a doctor.